[Russel] 風色サーフ

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

Posted Image
I will protect your wings
Title: Kazeiro Surf
Company: Russel.pure
Platform: Playstation 2
Rating: CERO B (Love, Sexual, Violence)
Release date: 28/05/2009
Official Site

Normal edition: 7140¥
Limited edition: 9240¥ (comes with OST including the full version of the ED song, original drama and voice CD)

Synopsis: please be careful of my weak knowledge and correct me where I'm wrong
Spoiler

Characters: page 01
Spoiler

I'm too lazy for characters descriptions (also, I have troubles reading some kanji with that background), but I wanted everyone to notice that the names aren't random, they all relate to real life firms/army/people that has to do with aviation.
Spoiler

Characters: page 02
Spoiler

Of course, they also relate to aviation one way or another
Spoiler

World: as usual, don't take this literally
Spoiler

Soooo, I'm looking forward to this one X3 It's set back in the days and the premise reminds me of Kanuchi, which I really loved so I expect the same for this one. Only downside, it will most probably be a pure visual novel.

Oh, and ages are no jokes XD

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:02 AM

Oh! I like the story setting for this - it's pretty unique to me ^^ Since I'm lousy at mechanical stuff and all. I think most girls are?

But why is there a guy who is old enough to be her father in there? Is he actually a bishie to be captured? . . .

Wait. Now that I look through the entire list . . . wow. I didn't know 17 year olds back in the day get around so much . . . orz.

#3 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:40 PM

You know how it goes, most of the times, heroine with more than 20 years old are in 18+ games not all ages >_>;;

I really really hope that Udet's route (if he has one) isn't a love-love one but more of a career route T^T I know the saying goes that age matters not in love, but there are limits T^T

Posted Image

#4 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 24 January 2009 - 01:20 PM

That's a bit sad, considering that I could find it easier to believe that a 30 ++ guy would be interested in someone 20 ++, as opposed to someone who hasn't even reached the legal age. 30++ guys in real life who date teen girls who are more than one or two decades younger than them are considered pedophiles, but I guess in otome games they are not hahahahaha.

Chic lit heroines are usually in their late 20s . . . I wonder why otome games all have only teens lol. The only otome game heroine I can think in her twenties is an office lady in a r18 game.

But anyway. Back to the game itself - I just realized that I was very rude in not thanking you for transliterating the storyline and stuff - so, domo arigatou for all your work ^^ Much appreciated!

The artwork takes a bit of getting used to, but I love the chibi-fied versions. Especially Colin, Ozwell, and Johann ^^ And the 38 year old doesn't even look 38 year old, I see Udet and I think . . . this is how Alec will look like in ten years???? LOL.

#5 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:26 PM

News:
-Release date announced (28 May current year)
-Added the world section (which I half-assed translated in the first post)
-Added wallpaper (that I immediately put on my desktop >w<)
-Added illustration of the limited edition (that will come with the OST and something else yet to be announced)
-Also added 9 more characters noesssss *runs away from translitteration* There, I love this game too much to not do it, all's left is some painful research... Completed too~

I totally love the illustration of the game case >w<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New updates for this game:
-The cover for the normal edition has been revealed, it's such a different feeling from the other one...
-The tokuten have been revealed, there are 3 drama CDs according to where you pre-order the game from and each of them has a different set of seiyuu (How ironic of you Russel.pure---)
-The [World] page has been updated with informations on the airplanes. Since it's a bunch of technical stuff I just summed up the parts I found most interesting.
-Inside the game there will be a questionaire. If you fill it and send it back, you'll receive a paper with the signs of the seiyuu for the main characters (I think it's just a print copy and not an original).
-The Cero Rating has been determined as B for: Love, Sexual (LOLWUT???) and Violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New updates (and finally, not the kind I have to translate YEAH!)

-Voice samples for Luca and Colin
-Promotional Movie
-OP song
-New wallpaper

Posted Image

#6 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:22 AM

This looks interesting... and the character design isn't that strange either, once you get used to it.

Although I half-expected the Wright brothers to be in it. But since it's a wartime-sort of story, I guess not. XD

It's funny how even though it's rated "sexual", it's still a Cero B. ;x Must be the population density of all those young, male pilots that ticked them off.
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#7 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:51 PM

*old post*
Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no posting here~

Well, I got around clearing two characters (Luca and Colin) and I have to say, this game is really good ^^ Too bad it's full of political/mechanical/military terms I don't quite understand >_>;;;;

And about the Cero with the sexuality part...I can say there is >D

Posted Image

#8 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:11 AM

LOL litewolf, i will join you in the love for this game xD

Poor poor game gets no love.

Okay, these are my thoughts after I played through one route xD

1. The game has brilliant BGM
2. You will get use to the art even if you dont like it in the beginning
3. LOL @ the PS1 3D graphic of airplanes
4. I agree on it having a very good plot. Despite it being a visual novel, I preferred it much more than the Hiiro or Hakuouki series >.> Because once you head for one guy's route, I like it how other ppl continue to be part of the route, so you know, others dont just "vanish" and let you deal with the problem with just you and the guy you are going after.
5. Saving and Loading takes a while though D:

Now I am going off to play my second round xD
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#9 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:30 AM

Oh I just just wondering about this game. I didn't realize there was a topic for it (although I thought I searched :/) So Kaho and anyone else who have played this game, will I be lost with the military/mechanical/ political terms? Like will I not be able to understand the plot? I kind of suck in the word/kanji area for those type of things (<<<<<<<<<<<should really learn if I want to be a good translator, just not sure where to look to learn them).
How is the love/romance in this game? Any reviews or information is greatly appreciated^^
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:14 AM

dont worry about the military terms and stuff, its not very involved in the game. And kanji is definitely not an issue either considering there are hardly any kanji in it but alot of katakana instead xD

As for love in the game, I have just finished Oswell's route, and it really made me go awwwww at how much love there is in this game. (the same goes for Colin's route)

The love is not like the mushy love (which I cant stand) but more like 2 people working together in such a vulnerable period during the war, and how the people built their relationship together. So the love between the heroine and the bishie is more believable due to very well written character development? xD

So from what I have played so far, I am guessing I should be able to nearly full complete this game beause of the interesting plot (still struggling to want to get the shota boy character...)

So i guess this game is recommended for people who actually want a good plot that touches your heart. Nothing majorly dramatic in a shojo way if you know what I mean.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#11 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

I wanted to punch the shota through all his route >_>

And I think kaho already said everything in a very good way~

P.S. anyone reading the short novels around here? Hope my fanbook arrives soon >w<

Posted Image

#12 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 02 November 2009 - 07:12 AM

@kaho
I'm glad that the military terms aren't too bad. And I think I will really like this if it doesn't have too many kanjis. Katakana can be annoying, but at least I don't have to look it up. Political/military Kanji give me the chills.

The love sounds like the type I like as well. I prefer the real believable love over the , "I fell in love with you at first sight" or they fall in love at the very end of the game for no reason.

Thank you very much for all the information, I think this will definitely be a game I get and play^^
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance