#81 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Just finished Investigations lately. It was still just as fun as the others but I had a little bit more trouble getting into the cases. Like why did they decide they wanted to stuff the cases with political intrigue? If you don't solve this case there will be international scandal between these countries you've never heard of! Oh no! And the game saying that the Steel Samurai represented the national pride and culture of the USA made me face palm.

I did like Edgey though. I was afraid he would be too dry and serious but he had a different kind of wry humor that made things interesting. I also like Gumshoe. I always feel bad when he's constantly threatened with a pay cut. He's such a nice guy. :sad: Kay kind of reminded me too much of Maya tough. Why is there some rule in this universe that every lawyer must be followed around by a teenage girl? It felt out of character for Edgeworth to be hanging out with an immature thief. And I'll always miss Phoenix. I hate the fourth game a little bit because of what they did to him.

Has anybody heard about this game Ghost Trick? It's a new title from the lead writer of the Gyakuten Saiban series, and you actually play the game as the murder victim, trying to solve the mystery as a ghost. It sounds pretty interesting!

#82 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

I have heard of Ghost Trick but I also know because of Ghost Trick, a GS5 keeps getting delayed. I just hope that the Gyakuten Saiban, or Ace Attorney series won't be cancelled. I doubt it but it could happen.

On the other hand, I heard they were interested in making more games like Investigations.

#83 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:46 AM

Mmkay it's been a while since anyone posted so is it okay to post again? If not please delete it or give me a warning because I am sorry. ;A;

But I'm not the only one excited for Professor Layton VS Gyakuten Saiban right!? And then Investigations 2 is out, plus there's going to be a movie! There's so much going for the series right now. xD

#84 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:03 AM

Oh yeah...seeing this thread revived it reminds me that this also has a live action movie in the works. LOL
What do you think? And the director is Miike Takashi LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#85 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:27 AM

LOL I NEVER CHECKED TO SEE WHO THE DIRECTOR WAS. Now I have no idea what to think! I was really excited though, I don't care if it's good or not, it's just the fact that a movie was being made that excited me. I do hope it won't be bad though. l:T

When I first found out, the only thing that happened what that my friend was fangirling over Hiroki Narimiya and we were arguing about who would be cast as the other characters. xD

#86 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

Miike Takashi?! What... how... I can't even begin to imagine what an Gyakuten Saiban movie directed by him would be like... ::horrible flashbacks to Ichi the Killer::

I have my unbearable excitement for Professor Layton VS Ace Attorney waiting on standby, since Capcom hasn't yet confirmed it for an international release. Not getting to play it would be BRUTAL, since it seems like the match made in gameplay heaven. COME ON CAPCOM!

#87 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:16 PM

From what I heard from a friend, it isn't going to have an international release. Hopefully it will, but chances may be slim. There's a lot of people who are fans of both series and this game had a positive reception so we might get it...

#88 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

Considering that Edgeworth second game isn't getting a release outside of Japan, I doubt that crossover game will :/

And I have a bad feeling for the movie honestly...

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance