#61 happinessclover

happinessclover

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Not sure

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:38 AM

i cried too.. the ending was great!!! haha.. very touching!!

#62 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

I still have to finish it~

#63 ringo_girl

ringo_girl

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Theres too many xD

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:05 AM

i finished watching this a few days ago and i cried so much in the last episode >_< first i cried at a scene and then i paused it to calm down but then i continued and cried again, lol and the cycle when on, lol

my thoughts about the last episode...so if u havent watched the last episode don't read it unless u want it to be spoiled, lol

Spoiler

#64 xdestiny

xdestiny

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:Why not guess! :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Zero Kiriyuu, Mizushima Hiro

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Ah, the ending for the drama was sad. I mean, the manga was also sad but the drama was a lot different from the manga.

But I agree with you Ringo. I thought Night was obviously weird at he beginning but ill the end, he seemed like a more compassionate robot/person?

Riiko's ending with Soushi was really unclear.

Spoiler

Posted Image
B L O O D Y ♔ R O S E
❥ VAMPIRE KNIGHT; yuki cross.

#65 Ichika

Ichika

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Sketching, Koloring, and reading. Sports are fun too. :D<br />But it's more fun to paint all over the house. And sleep. SLEEEEEP is win !
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Peter White, Hihara, Keiichi, Zero, Syaoran, Ciel, and Grelle.

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:45 PM

Awwh. Night is so sweet.

Spoiler

#66 dokidoki

dokidoki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsundelen, Kaji Aoi-kun, Hihara Kazuki-senpai? xD

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:42 PM

just dun forget to watch the special ep, very sad yet sweet, made me melt until the core...
duh, no one could beat night's sweetness <3~
Posted Image
is there any request song? we'll play the best for you ^^

#67 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

I had always hoped for an anime adaption - or an OVA, if they didn't want to make the few "scenes" shoot the rating up to 16/18. And when I heard there was a drama, I looked at the trailer .. and I lost hope. I didn't even know that they changed the ages, set it all into an Office and such.
All I knew is, that Soushi AND Night AND Riiko had black hair suddenly .. which made it hard for me to distinguish which one of them is Soushi and which one is Night. Riiko having black hair .. well, I dunno. Seeing Night with black hair pushed Riiko's actress out of my head.

I'm also not very familiar with J-Drama, so I was unsure what to expect from the trailor. But from what I read here, it seems to not have been all that good .. although the ending seems to be basically the same like the manga? The manga was wonderful for me. Okay, there were instances where things dragged on, chapters which seemed useless and moments where I wanted to slap some characters. Mostly Soushi, though, cause despite being a loveable idiot at times, I wanted him to back off from Night and Riiko. (Yay for Night as he looks like Hazuki!) Although what I really liked about the manga are the gags .. and no matter how often I read the ending, I still cry worth several handkerchiefs.

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance