• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Shiratsuki

Shiratsuki

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Location:Anxiously waiting for college application results...which won't come out for another 3 months
  • Interests:I have so many interests! Most of which are related to manga or anime. XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Peter White, Kaji Aoi, Yunoki Azuma *goes on for several hours*

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

Good manga, can't wait for the drama to come out. The casting...meh. Not really to my taste.
Talking to yourself is NOT INSANE! I completely don't believe that saying! It's only when you argue and lose the argument that you should start worrying...

Posted Image

Signature and avatar by Ayane~ Thank you!

#42 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 03 June 2008 - 11:43 PM

Jeez...I'm really losing hope in any potential Night x Riiko time~
As much as I love Soushi, I think he's getting a tad too much relationship time. His relationship is progressing rapidly, while Night's is moving VERY slowly.

Does anyone know how many episodes the series is slotted for?

#43 Megumeru

Megumeru

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many, can't keep track!!

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:18 AM

As much as I hate to admit it, this drama is rather disappointing.
Oh it's fine if you loved the SoushixRiko relationship. But for Knight/Night fans, it just doesn't do it. It started out okay, of course. But more into it, Knight/night fans will be rather disappointed with the lack of action between Riko and him.

#44 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 04 June 2008 - 07:45 AM

My friend who's a big fan of the manga says she's really disappointed in the live-action drama.

I just hate how they made Night so robotic. One of his highest appeals is that he is a robot who's supposed to be the PERFECT human male, not perfect robot male.

Ehm. I hope that made sense.

#45 Sephina

Sephina

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Siegfried

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:09 PM

I think the drama was quite big flop to me. Night was too robotic and the other charaters were also some how stiff. I only watched one episode and that was too much for me to watch... *_*
Posted Image
-Marry me, Siegfried!
-Hell no!!

#46 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:41 PM

They're going to have to get Riiko to warm up to him soon or else there won't be any point to "Zettai Kareshii"

I hope its fixed~

#47 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

well I like the manga, though not that crazy about it --> the ending throws me off completely.
I was really anticipating for the dorama and when I looked at the cast, everything looked promising. the guy playing soushi is cute!! but when I watched the first episode, my jaw just fell to the floor. what happened to my cute night??? he's too robotic & weird.... soushi as the flirtatious boss?? whaatt??? but on the positive side, the one who played riiko was quite funny.

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#48 Nyxie

Nyxie

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Location:In my bed in my room in my apartment in Sydney in NSW in Australia
  • Interests:I'm studying to become a graphic designer. Hopefully I'll become a sucessful Illustrator. I can't draw guys, but once I master them, ho-ho-ho, many bishies for all my girls (and guys). Hahaha. But so far, only big-boobed girls for guys... And girls too I guess. :3<br /><br />I play games of every kind. If I should suddenly stop playing games then I think the world is coming to an end, but it'll enver happen (I hope). X3
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki, Ittosai Tatsunami, Murasame Jinnosuke, Tsuchiura Ryotaro

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

Umm I've seen the first ep. It's different, but still kinda funny in bits. They ruined my favourite character, Gaku, though. =3=

#49 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:46 AM

I liked the manga...but yea the ending sort of threw me off a lot, even though it was a more 'realistic' type of ending and deal. However the anime is pretty funny so far...but I think Night is waaaaay too robotic compared to the anime, I mean he is getting a bit better as the episodes get by, but D: he's just too robotic in here.

xD;; when I saw Gaku in the drama I was shocked since I was like....

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#50 Nami

Nami

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Blood n' Gray <3

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

Awww, that's too bad. I was actually curious about this drama, but haven't seen it yet. It doesn't seem like the reviews are too good. I'll put it on my "if I ever had NOTHING else to do..." list. Thanks for the opinions! It prevented me from wasting my time!

#51 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

Nami~ Yea, it's on that list for me too xD so that's why I've only seen bits of it. There are some much better funnier dramas out there that I've seen compared to this.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#52 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

@Nami-san: I have to agree on that. it's such a shame because it did look promising at first. I guess the setting change from high school to office was the first low blow. and then the robotic acting was just too weird. night suddenly lost his charm...T^T
and I agree about the gaku part.

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#53 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:01 AM

They ruined Gaku for me too...I wish they made him a bit younger and made him have those funny quirks he had in the manga. And I wish Chronos Heaven was still run by children, that would've been hilarious.

#54 Megumeru

Megumeru

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many, can't keep track!!

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

That's what really made me give up on this drama. What is up with Gaku? He was completely different! He became so old? Plus he lost his charm TT TT Oh the fangirl rage over that!
T T he was one of my favorite characters too......

#55 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:13 PM

Hey! It actually got better!
Ep 7 and 8 really developed the relationship between Riiko and Night, meaning there may be hope for this show yet~
Lots of sweetness in ep 8.
I hope the show stays this way for at least a few episodes.

#56 happinessclover

happinessclover

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Not sure

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:15 PM

yah! the front few episode was like so boring! cause night and riiko seems to have no development in their relationship... but it's getting better in epi 8 as what you all said. lets hope riiko will fall in love with night.. whaha... better man!! or not i feel like crushing my laptop... just kidding..

#57 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:47 PM

I did think Soushi was the bomb though. Tall, dark, handsome. . . Yeap, fits in with my bill all right. Although so is Night . . .

I can see why there would be no development much in the first few episodes. Riiko just can't wrap her head around loving what is essentially a robot. I mean, would you prefer a robot over a real guy?

*thinks about it*

Well if I have already lost all hope in real life guys, and let's face it, I pretty much already have. . . . . .

Hmmm.

#58 Miso

Miso

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 01:25 AM

Its in comparision to the manga. In the manga, Riiko was unsure of Night but there was still developement unlike in the show. It was just like, "Alright...I have a robot and I'm going to completely ignore everything he does for me now, no matter how sweet."

#59 MillianXstar

MillianXstar

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

I'm not the only one that cried at the end right?
cuz i cried my eyes out i wasted a whole 10 pieces of tissue

I have my eye on the guy that plays soushi

#60 otaku_duckie

otaku_duckie

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:manga anime bishie and drawing
  • Who I fangirl over:Len, ace, blood, ren

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:26 PM

I heard about that drama, they changed some things. They Riiko older and soshi older (thank god)
Visit my D.A page
my name is I-am-miss-duckie
Some of my work is below.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance