• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jenn-chan

Jenn-chan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:I love anime, manga, reading, writing, singing, BOOKS!! (I'm such a bibliophile it isn't funny...okay maybe it is XD), music of all kinds, mythology, history, Geology (my major in college), remote sensing, GIS, werewolves (They kick major tucus!.....and they're FUZZY! XD), horses, asian style clothing, home decorating, Italy (I wanna go so BAAADD!!! ;_; ), Italian food, pizza, cartoons, and tons of other stuff that I can't think of right now. ^_^;;
  • Who I fangirl over:Abe no Yasuaki

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:30 AM

Since my first introduction to Neo-Romance was the Angelique series I thought a topic for it's fanart and fanfiction should be made!! Any fanart you want to share? Any fanfiction (since the fanfiction.net collection is running thin... ^_^;; )? Then please do come and share!

Oh and for a start to this new topic I would like to share a fanfic that I am in the process of writing! It is up to Chapter Five so far! Any concerns, criticisms (as long as they aren't mean-spirited), or comments? Post 'em here!

Oh and I had an idea too! Have you ever started reading a fanfic and wished that one part or another would be another way? Ever wish for a different ending? Well now you can! I would like to make this fanfic as interactive as possible. At various times throughout the story I will post polls or open questions for what will happen next in the story! Also, once the initial fanfic is completed I will write multiple endings for each Guardian involved! Who is the character I will put the Guardian's with you ask? Well.........that will actually be up to you as well! I want to make this a fun group project so to speak. Yes I will be writing but you guys will decide what I write!

So without further ado, here is the link to what has been written so far! Remember, don't worry about treading on my feet, so to speak. If something is inaccurate or you have insight let me know!

http://www.fanfictio.../1/The_Darkness

Enjoy!
"You gotta love livin' baby, cause dying is a pain in the a$$." ~ Frank Sinatra

"A toast! To those who love us! And to those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts. And if He may not turn their hearts, then may He turn their ankles so we will know them by their limping." ~ My Dad XD

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance