eternaltorture

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yorihisa

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:16 PM

@Reinstorm, thanks ^_^
Anyways I have this site that shows Chinese DS games, PSP, etc~~ But you have to download it or something *__*

#22 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

Um, well I checked, and it appears that the Simplified Chinese Haruka 2 has no Chinese voices, only Japanese ones.

I think I might have made the assumption that it had Chinese voices.

EDIT: I went to the shop, and the Haruka 2 on sale is indeed the Simplified Chinese version. There is absolutely no information about the dubs on the box. There is a Koei logo, but the game has been distributed by a company called ccnec (I think).

I have given up on this. XDD
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#23 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

Apparently the 水的旋律 (sorry, not sure what it's called in Japanese) series is being licensed by a Taiwanese company and getting impoorted to PC.

There are two games in that series (I think) and they will both be released... Sometime.

The official website of the games in Chinese are not up yet, but it's supposed to be up in November. (= =)

To tell the truth, I'm not sure whether or not I can have much hope in these two games.

There were times before when some companies say that they're going to release some games in Taiwan, but it never came to be. So I guess I'll just sit and wait for now...
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 12 October 2008 - 01:24 PM

I remember back when i was in Junior high i played Fantastic Fortune in traditional Chinese, and i was so addicted! XD I loved it so much! It was my first ever otome game.
I can't find it anymore, Taiwan doesnt have it, even ebay doesnt have it...T^T

I used to see lots of Japanese dating games translated into Chinese back when i was in highschool.
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#25 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hisui, Abe no Yasutsugu

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:10 AM

In comparison to english otome games, i think there is a lot more chinese ones but still not enough anyways. I do hope they come out with more chinese ones but so far i think there really aren't that many. Most people already mentioned most of them anyways.
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#26 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:セイジュ、枢、伊那佐郷、葛城忍人、アシュヴィン

Posted 02 December 2008 - 03:36 AM

Latest addition:

Simplified Chinese patch for the NDS version of Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revolution (乙女的恋革命★ラブレボ)

I remember back when i was in Junior high i played Fantastic Fortune in traditional Chinese, and i was so addicted! XD I loved it so much! It was my first ever otome game.
I can't find it anymore, Taiwan doesnt have it, even ebay doesnt have it...T^T

I used to see lots of Japanese dating games translated into Chinese back when i was in highschool.

You can still find Fantastic Fortune... If you look in the right places.
Posted Image

#27 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:03 AM

reinstorm:

That simplified Chinese patch for Love Revo sounds exciting, because it means almost 100% understanding. But sometimes trading understanding for the original (<3) script is more fun. Especially since there is the challenge of kanji inference. XD
Posted Image

#28 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:25 AM

reinstorm:

That simplified Chinese patch for Love Revo sounds exciting, because it means almost 100% understanding. But sometimes trading understanding for the original (<3) script is more fun. Especially since there is the challenge of kanji inference. XD

Yeah, it is pretty exciting. I gave up on Otome Love Revo after testing out the PC game a few months ago because I couldn't understand half of what they were saying (thinking) and didn't want to bother with the whole stat raising ordeal on top of that. Thanks to the Chinese patch, I was able to get all the endings for Akito (#5), and would be going for the brother if only I weren't so busy crying over Persona 3 FES (why oh why do I have to get so depressed over a video game a day just before my Chinese exam?).

The #1 guy -- was it Ren? -- poses quite a challenge, so I might also go after him after I get over my slight depression. While I was testing out the PC game, I felt that he was just a typical tsundere, so wasn't really interested in him. But now that I understand what he's saying... Ouch, this guy's words sting so much that it brings out the competitive side in me. One of these days I'm gonna make him into Hitomi's love-struck slave, heh heh.

It's a pity that there aren't voices, but... I guess I'll enjoy the story first and then replay on the PC/PS2 after I'm finished :3
Posted Image

#29 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:43 AM

Does the Love Revo Chinese patch still retain what little voices the seiyuu have on the DS?

The font size might be a problem for me though. In Japanese, it's already straining my eyes (especially since they decided not to rotate the DS to read like a book, so the width for the text box is shrunken and itty bitty). Do they also simplify the characters like for some kanji? But there shouldn't be a need to, I guess, since it is "simplified" Chinese.

Going a little off topic here, but it won't drag on and won't take much space. Forgive me.
P.S. Good luck for your Chinese exam reinstorm. I was never a whiz at it. Left the Chinese exams behind 1 year ago when I moved to AUS. XD

Posted Image

#30 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:45 PM

Does the Love Revo Chinese patch still retain what little voices the seiyuu have on the DS?

No, there are no voices at all. I was actually of the impression that Otome Love Revo for the NDS comes with no voices, period; I tested out the unpatched version and didn't hear any.

The font size might be a problem for me though. In Japanese, it's already straining my eyes (especially since they decided not to rotate the DS to read like a book, so the width for the text box is shrunken and itty bitty). Do they also simplify the characters like for some kanji? But there shouldn't be a need to, I guess, since it is "simplified" Chinese.

I think the font size is alright -- pretty much the same as that of the patched Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki games for the PSP. But if it proves to be a problem, you could try playing it on the emulator in 800x600 resolution, with NDS2xGL2 to make the window twice as big.

To answer your other question, I took a screenshot of Ren's infuriating dialogue under 1024x768 resolution:
Posted Image

PS. Chinese exam went well, though I gave up on the Writing part... Writing Chinese is a pain -_-*
Posted Image

#31 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:24 AM

Ah...I'm glad you guys can understand it now. I just started playing the PC recently. I had a good grasp with Nintendo DS. Ah...once you get near the end of Ren's route you'll understand why he's so harsh.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#32 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 04 December 2008 - 03:52 AM

I just spent the majority of yesterday and last night on Waktsuki-sensei's and Ren's route lol . . . and was completely befuddled when I surfaced from my playing to find it was 5am >.<

On the DS the fonts were all right - if a bit tightly packed. The keywords at the end got me though =.= writing with the stylus and deciding which similar kana words was the right one because they all looked the same on a tiny DS was excruciating.

Totally worth it to see the end, bwahahaha.

Playing Love Revo on the DS in Chinese really makes me nostalgic, because this was the first PC otome game I've played - and I muddled through understanding the game in the first round. That time I got the gist of it, and now that I'm playing it a second time round in Chinese, everything's much clearer ^^ I love patches <3

#33 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 08:03 AM

reinstorm:
Ooh, thank you very much for the screenshots. So the font size is the same. Curse my myopic eyes. >_< I generally don't like emulators though, because I've heard they're quite buggy, and I am really bad at fixing computer problems. XDD

I guess the downside to this patch is that because you can understand much better, you also may get angrier at Ren. ;x
Posted Image

#34 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

I guess the downside to this patch is that because you can understand much better, you also may get angrier at Ren. ;x

To be honest, all his dialog just makes me more motivated instead of angry lol because to prove a person wrong about you (especially one like Ren) is just . . . such a satisfying feeling bwahaha.

Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment lol.

#35 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:26 AM

Mizu no Senritsu for the PC came out a few days ago. It's in Traditional Chinese.
Posted Image

#36 summer88

summer88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:chemistry, yaoi, otome games, ps2, psp, cake, japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura, Hihara, Yuzuru, Kurou, Ridvan

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html
http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

I know for the fact that Love Drops and Under the Moon are for sale at YesAsia (Traditional Chinese)

#37 reinstorm

reinstorm

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

A lot more otome games seem to have been translated into Chinese over the past year. To update the list:

PC
Mizu no Senritsu 2 (I actually found out about this through a game show from Taiwan o.O)
Asaki, Yumemishi
Starry Sky series (Spring, Summer, Autumn)
Clover no Kuni no Alice
Tsuki no Hikari, Taiyou no Kage
Lamento - beyond the void -
Sweet Pool
Dessert Love

NDS
Akai Ito

PSP
Kaitou Apricot
Posted Image

#38 Tamarei

Tamarei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Saeki Teru, Saito, Peter White

Posted 21 January 2010 - 04:15 AM

do you mean official ones or fantrans? i didn't know quinrose would translate clover...

there are heaps of chinese fantranslated games up on certain forums...but i don't have access to it! does anyone know which one i'm talking about and can give me an account? starts with o ends with m.

i'm more than willing to share the joy here (CGs, translations, files, exclusive images, etc)...

#39 sheepishsheep

sheepishsheep

一生直兄さん押し

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Interests:Piano, reading manga, gaming, fangaying/fangirling blah blah... Baa baa
  • Who I fangirl over:教えるわけなし(^_^)

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:41 AM

LOL YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH THOSE PEOPLE. THEY CAN GO TO THE EXTREMES. ALWAYS TRUST A PERSON WITH FIRSTHAND EXP 8D
血を吐くように、必死にフルコンを追いかけたから...
Spoiler

- Supporter of Save Our Bishies and Save Our Seiyuu -
˜†Seiyuu of the day/ week/ month/ year: Nao-nii˜†

#40 Fuujin

Fuujin

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Otome games, manga, DDR, strategy RPG games
  • Who I fangirl over:Himuro Reiichi in Tokimemo; Kuran Kaname in Vampire Knight, Tsukimori Len in Corda

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:46 AM

There's also a really fun Taiwanese-made otome game called 明星志愿:甜蜜乐章.
It's set in the entertainment-industry and you play a manager-cum-artiste. You have to train yourself and get yourself jobs, and you also hire and manage bishies and help them attain stardom. :grin: It's the latest (I think) in the 明星志愿 series -- there have been several before it. 明星志愿2 also had a female main character but 明星志愿2000 and 明星志愿3 had male main characters.
The storyline is pretty good, there are multiple endings, the art is pretty, and the gameplay is super fun (and hard, especially 3! 甜蜜乐章 is easier because you start with more money...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance