• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:amedeo, angelique, atelier, bakumatsu renka shinsengumi, bishounen, dessert love, fantastic fortune, full house kiss, hime hibi, hoshi no oujo, houkago no love beat, la corda d'oro, link, meine liebe, panic palette, tokimeki memorial, BL games, love revo!, will o wisp, palais de reine
  • Who I fangirl over:everyone!

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:42 PM

This game is from Takuyo, the same company who created Little Aid and Hime Hibi. There's even characters from Little Aid in it ^_^

The story (from what I got with my lame japanese) is that you're a young girl living in a SMALL apartment in a small town next to the sea. One day, when you're walking at night at the beach, you find this weird arabic/like guy who claims to be the prince of another world and decides that you're gonna be his wife. You, of course, refuse. The problem is that Ridei, the prince, can't go back to his world because he doesn't have enough power (I think) so you have to recolect "auras" for him.

When a person is happy or sad, an aura appears around them. Ridei gives you a little machine to collect them.

There's, of course, a variety of characters, like your teacher, your scary school mate, your childhood friend, etc ^^

Here's the official page: http://www.takuyo.co...ducts/panipare/

Anyone has played it~?
Art is a BANG!

#2 Mangamaroon

Mangamaroon

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:^^ This might take a bit, so I'll make it short, I like mangas, animes, and video-games. ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:... All. XD

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

Sounds interesting! ^^ What's it rated? ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:amedeo, angelique, atelier, bakumatsu renka shinsengumi, bishounen, dessert love, fantastic fortune, full house kiss, hime hibi, hoshi no oujo, houkago no love beat, la corda d'oro, link, meine liebe, panic palette, tokimeki memorial, BL games, love revo!, will o wisp, palais de reine

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

PG ^_^ And I forgot to add it's for PS2
Art is a BANG!

#4 Mangamaroon

Mangamaroon

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:^^ This might take a bit, so I'll make it short, I like mangas, animes, and video-games. ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:... All. XD

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

:o Cool! ^^ I'd have to buy a chip then... So how many people are there to choose from? ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

Let's see...

Rihei
The naive, sweet prince from Merdician!! He always gets himself into trouble, yet by doing something out by curiosity or because he "wanted to" (he doesn't know it's wrong, remember he's a prince!).

Kazuto
He's the troublemaker/sweet/innocent guy ^_^ He always calls you "nee-san". According to the official page he "talks with his fists" LOL. But he's really sweet! And when he's happy he grows cat ears XD

Masou-sensei
The childish, sexy teacher ^_~ He's always very cheerful though most of his students (coughShiraharacough) don't respect him at all.. (they tell him to shut up during class so they can talk, LOL!)

Shirahara Hiroya
The dark, scary schoolmate TwT He reminds me A LOT to Hanajima from Fruits Basket, he must be his brother ;_;

Kazura
Your childhood friend. He's one year older than you, but he acts like he's 10 years old XD

Norihisa (Nori-chan~~)
Kazura's friend. He's exaclty the oposite: mature, serious, easily annoyed xD I think he's the top of the school and member of the school council (just like Kazura).

Sawato
The crazy, crossdressing PRESIDENT of the school council. Sadly, you can't get his ending. If you try, you'll get the secret character instead... D= I really want to get Little Aid, because there you can get him.

This isn't really a "deep" game, but it's quite funny and easy to play ^_^ I like it!
Art is a BANG!

#6 takumi

takumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:aoi.

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:12 AM

heee. it look interesting. i like the guys in the game. T_T wah, i want to play too~
tsukasa look my type~ hehe

Posted Image
ICON

#7 Makoto17

Makoto17

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, music & cosplay.....
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuki Hihara

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:31 AM

I heard its artwork its really cute.....
Wanna join us? <3

Spoiler

#8 lijakaca

lijakaca

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:Otome games
    Shoujo manga
    Music
  • Who I fangirl over:LizVaan, Riku in Hisui no Shizuku, Hajime Kusanagi, Ashvin

Posted 14 January 2008 - 04:32 PM

I have this game, it's a lot of fun :) I'm only done about half of the guys, but I really liked Kazuto (I love the tough guy type) and Shirahaya - he's so kurai, it's a nice change from the usual oujisama types. I don't really like how the prince looks and his personality, so I'll probably get him last.

#9 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:00 AM

The artwork is cute, but sometime I wish the protagonist wasn't in the picture =s
Art is a BANG!

#10 cutygurl

cutygurl

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:tons!

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:17 PM

the art is cute! and i like the game how it is not only about dating!

#11 Hikari-Rekka

Hikari-Rekka

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, drawing, reading, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Italy Veneziano, Seychelles, Tenshi Hinanawi, etc.

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

When I was checking the Himeya Pre-order list(I just mostly browse, mind you) I found this game on the PSP platform. And when I checked the official site, it says it also has a PS2 platform here.. So the summary on Himeya sounds good and all, but I want to know if this game is worth it or not.

Official site: http://www.takuyo.co...pare/index.html

Summary: There is a girl at a small town. Her name is Aki and she is a high school student. One night, she meets a mysterious boy on the beach on her way home from part-time work. He suddenly lays a curse on her.... According to him, he is prince of another world and she is forced to concoct a liquid to remove the curse....

Sorry if there is another thread for this... Feel free to delete this one if there already is a thread on this.
Icon credit goes to Leafy Icons at Livejournal.

#12 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:50 PM

there is already another thread, so I merged the two.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#13 Hikari-Rekka

Hikari-Rekka

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, drawing, reading, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Italy Veneziano, Seychelles, Tenshi Hinanawi, etc.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:20 AM

Ah, I see. *Whacks self* Well, is the game really good(And worth it). It sounds interesting, but I really want to hear it from others... (But considering the good reviews..)
Icon credit goes to Leafy Icons at Livejournal.

#14 ayako

ayako

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori, Hihara, Takuma, Yuuichi, Kyoya, Syusuke

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:23 AM

I was planning on buying this game when it came out on PS2, good to know that this game is good. I also find the art very cute. I'm glad that it's coming out for the PSP, I have too many games to play on the PS2 and I only have a limited time to play all my games.

I'm really undecided on whether to buy Panic Palette or Hime Hibi... they're both from Takuyo and looking at the art probably from the same character designer. They both seem good and I would like to get both but right now I only have the money to buy one and the other later when I more money. I don't know which one to get first, any suggestions?

#15 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:09 PM

Is it just me...but is anyone having any troubles with this game?
For some reason this game kind of lags in my PSP.
When the game wants to switch dialogues to a different person it'll pause and then the person will talk followed by their text. Sometimes the music will pause too. Sometimes not all of the heroine's dialogue will show up so I have to bring up the back log or press the circle button twice. X_x

I never had any of these problems in my Himehibi game...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#16 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 01 October 2008 - 11:25 PM

no, its not just you.

Here are the review from other people...

ただ、読み込みが遅いです。
次の台詞にサクサク入れないのは大きなマイナスに感じましたので星はー2です

and

私のPSPが旧式のせいかもしれませんが読み込みの遅さ、音声に字幕が間に合わないのも気になります。

maybe its a bug?
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#17 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:17 PM

Thanks for those reviews...
I guess it is a bug...
*sigh* They never found this out before they released the PSP port?! ><;M

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#18 Nami

Nami

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Blood n' Gray <3

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:09 PM

I'm sooo glad i read this review! I was thinking about getting this game for psp, and now I won't have to be disappointed with wrong choice. I used to not be much of a fan of otome games and never realized there were SO MANY of them that look so awesome!

Hm...although I guess I'll wait until I can get a used version of this game. I'll check for it later.

#19 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:07 PM

The pallette system in this game stresses me out.
I hate that the time limit for both Nuinuma Kazura and Nainagi Norihisa are on the 7th of May but not the 10th like the others.
I'm currently after Nori-chan but I can only fill up the...vial up to 99% I wonder how people were able to balance everything out. =_=;

#20 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Komui Lee. Meganes ftw!

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:39 AM

The pallette system in this game stresses me out.
I hate that the time limit for both Nuinuma Kazura and Nainagi Norihisa are on the 7th of May but not the 10th like the others.
I'm currently after Nori-chan but I can only fill up the...vial up to 99% I wonder how people were able to balance everything out. =_=;

I duno. I failed on my first attempt on Kazuto and got the cheat item that gives u 50 in each palette right at the start of the game. So the 2nd time I got to 100% very easily.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance