• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 topostarlight

topostarlight

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Video games, drawing, anime, cartoons, horror, yaoi, yuri, simulation games, comics/manga, toys, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Fujiwara no Takamichi, Hikami Itaru

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:55 PM

Main page: http://www.takuyo.co...oducts/apricot/

Just wondering if anyone's played any of the Kaitou Apricot games before? I had it once, but after installing it I could never get it to run.

Seems they have it on a number of systems, including the handhelds, PS2, and PC.
Posted Image

#2 kirbylover3

kirbylover3

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Interests:My interests are anime and manga. (Obviously)<br /><br />-Going on the computer<br />-Listening to music<br />-Playing Otome games (they're addicting)<br />-Running
  • Who I fangirl over:EVERYONE

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:03 AM

No, I haven't played it! >.< It sounds interesting though..

The guys look cute too but I've seen better! XD lol

Apparently, the girl is this one thief called the Phantom Apricot.

So, she's living two identities here a plain schoolgirls life and then a phantom thief.

But she has to past the 'test' to succeed her mother to be the Phantom thief.

I think it says she has to steal something and also a boy's heart... Like his love or something like that... XD

Correct me if I'm wrong about something, I tried to translate a bit of the site.. lol

#3 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Komui Lee. Meganes ftw!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

I've played it on the PSP, it's mostly talking and making sure u clear some mini-games from time to time....so if talking is not your kinda thing then it can get a bit long...
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#4 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:23 AM

I play the PS2, there's 2 route for every guy the normal ending where you became a normal girl or the thief ending where you become a thief and the guy that give his heart to the heroine will be helping her out, both consider a love ending because both still in a lovey dovey mood if you manage to catch the guy that is.

Mainly the game it's just see the guy, choose the right answer, unlock all conversation and for the mini games, I never play it but still manage to get the thief ending. I guess you just need the conversation.

I really like onichan in here, to bad they are siblings so no dangerous relationship here...

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#5 usagijen

usagijen

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori~ Rayne~ >o<

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:10 AM

I've played it on the PSP, it's mostly talking and making sure u clear some mini-games from time to time....so if talking is not your kinda thing then it can get a bit long...

I played it on the PS2, got Suou's normal ending, then switched to PSP when it came out XD

the mini games aren't necessary to get the guys' endings, actually... you can just skip them. what matters is the "visit", as visiting Kyoko, your mom Azumi, and the prof for a certain number of times would trigger a certain "event" (or an important question), necessary for the completion of certain endings.

I found the intertwined relationship between the characters really nifty~ I managed to get Suou's normal ending (as mentioned above), Kyousuke's Normal and Thief Route, Mizuki's ending (only thief route is available for him) as well as oniichan's (Normal route only) :3 I'm gonna replay and get Suou's thief ending next... then perhaps Wataru's and Ichinose's endings as well. I'm not too interested with the other characters, though if someone has finished the other characters and like to "recommend" them, feel free to pimp them~ I wanna see if there's more good stuff to see with them :3

Visit The Scrumptious Anime Blog~
Posted Image

#6 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Komui Lee. Meganes ftw!

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:42 AM

I got a bit tired from reading all the text XD. And I guess the main girl was a little too girlish and girly girly for me so I got tired XD. Need more "ebil" heroines like Alice :shock:
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#7 usagijen

usagijen

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori~ Rayne~ >o<

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

hehehe, yeah there's a lot of text indeed. If it wasn't ported to the PSP (which is the most portable and convenient console for me atm), I don't think I would've persisted on playing this up until now XD

Visit The Scrumptious Anime Blog~
Posted Image

#8 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

I know it's been more than a year since there was a post in this topic but I just had to share my love for this game. I've found it to be a lot of fun since I can understand a lot of what is going on thanks to the main character being fully voiced.
I've beaten two of the guys (gotten the bad, kaitou, and normal endings) so far and am slowly working on the others. I have gotten Ichinose's and the guy who plays soccer (forgot his name already) since their kind of connected. I'm playing the PSP version too, which makes it a lot more fun than the computer version, at least for me.
I'm not sure who I'll go after next~
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#9 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Finally my turn playing this~

Got both endings for Ayase (HI ITOU-SAMA, LONG TIME NO HEAR) and I enjoyed this game a lot, probably because I was reminded all the time about My favourite shoujo ever ^^
Couldn't stand the heroine's voice, but Takuyo knows how to create good heroines personality-wise 8D

EDIT: Got Suou and Matsubara too. I'm enjoying this game more and more, because each guy has a different plot and it keeps my interest up. Overall, I tend to prefer the normal endings more but Suou's thief ending...
Spoiler

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#10 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:50 AM

The original reason why I was interested in this game was also because of Saint Tail! But I am really mad because my saved data got corrupted so I lost the characters I was working on:(
I'll probably start it up again, after I get over the fact that I lost the data.

I agree, that what makes this game so interesting is the different storylines, and characters. I also didn't care much for the main characters voice.
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#11 Sayuki-chan

Sayuki-chan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Hihara Kazuki, Tsukimori Len

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:12 PM

This game is not bad and yes since it's fully voiced, it helps me understand the plot better.

But i don't know how to get Mizuki? I only managed to get right up to the scene where they are in some sort of a train and he's hurt(i guess)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance