CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Well, I have a problem .. I can't find the PS2 version of 2nd Kiss anywhere. D=
Not on PA or YA, eBay and Amazon don't help .. and I really don't want to shell out 50 for that game, however much I might like it. Well, at least I managed to make everybody refer to me as Sakamoto Ma(a)ya now! =D (It's funny cause Kenichi is married to her!!)

Anyway, I'm currently on my 2nd run with Hariya - no Accidental Kiss.
I missed out on a lot of his date CGs cause he shot to Smile just after Christmas I think and instantly went to Grin. Now I met him at the end of June, trying to get him to stay at Neutral a bit longer. Maybe I have to skip Valentine's Day, cause when March rolls around he suddenly is at Smile despite being Neutral just a week ago.

My problem, though, is that DS exclusive CG (I saw a pic of it, OMG .. only thing better would've been if Hariya had really sung*) and I read I need to go shopping and get a scene with him where I have to distribute flyers for the live. Do I have to enter a specific shop (like Forest Mall, Shopping Mall or where the Dekin Shop is) to get it or is it just random? And then I need to repeat the route the next Free Day to get the CG?

C-A

* Although when I brushed his lips during a date, Hariya suddenly sang Only you forever~ in (almost) perfect english and I SQUEALED!! I don't hear Kenichi sing that often~<3

#402 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

the scene before CG of Hariya is random!!! just like the scene before CG of shiba and sempai which I still can't get it. T^T

#403 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:31 AM

So, the entire thing is random?
Or is it split into 2 parts on two different days where it's random?

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance