• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#21 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:amedeo, angelique, atelier, bakumatsu renka shinsengumi, bishounen, dessert love, fantastic fortune, full house kiss, hime hibi, hoshi no oujo, houkago no love beat, la corda d'oro, link, meine liebe, panic palette, tokimeki memorial, BL games, love revo!, will o wisp, palais de reine
  • Who I fangirl over:everyone!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:02 AM

Maybe because I had to much high hope with the game, I was thinking maybe they add epilogue or something that make this game more special than the first and then well... all I could say is none of the guys in there are similar to my liking. Well Shiba, Wakaouji and Akagi is a close one. Also the uniform kind makes them look fat!! or maybe this is just me

LOL!! I thought so too!! Though I haven't get my hands on the game yet because I'm too poor :<
Art is a BANG!

#22 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 04:11 AM

Better go for the DS one then, because it got more feature than the PS2 and hopefully they go full voice like the PS2.

I only remember playing it the first time and ran to the first kiss scene, I was like =_=

That close up is supposed to be a kiss with the guy?? I prefer seeing the picture from the 3rd person view

But seriously if they want to make the third game, don't be so cheap and give us some epilogue scene, like a date from the far future like love revo (animate one will be better) Lolz...

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#23 umi_cham

umi_cham

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:amedeo, angelique, atelier, bakumatsu renka shinsengumi, bishounen, dessert love, fantastic fortune, full house kiss, hime hibi, hoshi no oujo, houkago no love beat, la corda d'oro, link, meine liebe, panic palette, tokimeki memorial, BL games, love revo!, will o wisp, palais de reine
  • Who I fangirl over:everyone!

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

I don't think the DS one will be full voiced: the first one wasn't =< I think the DS has less space... I don't know.

Yeah... First time I saw the close-up, I was like O.o "did they kiss or just bumped into each other?" I mean... =_=U I think I'll get Love Revo first, then TMGS2...
Art is a BANG!

#24 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 20 January 2008 - 06:10 PM

Edit:
The other new guy chara??

Spoiler

Now I'm confused should I buy this game or not, shy guy... my type... but there are still many games I haven't finished yet besides I already own the PS2 version and complete all the guys and not as satisfied as I play TMGS1 @_@

The uniform...Chiharu's best friend?! O_o I hope they gave him more lines than the poor guy!

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#25 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

I don't think the DS one will be full voiced: the first one wasn't =< I think the DS has less space... I don't know.

Yeah... First time I saw the close-up, I was like O.o "did they kiss or just bumped into each other?" I mean... =_=U I think I'll get Love Revo first, then TMGS2...

I dunno, I see 2GB along the lines in the official site... Never heard a ds game with 2GB though..So.. Maybe? With that big space they could squeeze everything in, including the voice.

And yes it's like they only doing a bumping headbutt with that close up!! Copying the famous headbutt from a certain blue haired Tsundere in Corda

The uniform...Chiharu's best friend?! O_o I hope they gave him more lines than the poor guy!

Lolz... Yeah.. he's Chiharu best friend an exchange student from Kirameki high.

I also wonder with always looking down guy that enjoys reading alone and terrible at communicating with strangers are we gonna have another round of "...." this time XD

If so I'm gonna @$#% through out the game If I buy it that is =3

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#26 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:35 AM

Oh so he's the other new character?! XDDD

So he's the shy type eh? Interesting :]

Can't wait to play this game!!!

#27 r4nd0m

r4nd0m

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, mysteries, everything unusual, anything weird and whatever interests me :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many...

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:17 AM

I dunno, I see 2GB along the lines in the official site... Never heard a ds game with 2GB though..So.. Maybe? With that big space they could squeeze everything in, including the voice.

2Gb!? O.o I don't think it's true, its almost impossible (and I only have a 1Gb MicroSD T T), it will be the exact same size as PS2 games (and still they have lower qualities of graphic).

Posted Image
「心臓が止まって, 脳の働きが止まる.
死ぬって, ただそれだけの事だろ.」 アキラ

Please take a look if you have time >///<
http://seihinata.deviantart.com/

#28 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:20 AM

2Gb!? O.o I don't think it's true, its almost impossible (and I only have a 1Gb MicroSD T T), it will be the exact same size as PS2 games (and still they have lower qualities of graphic).

I read that too reason that made me 100% sure to buy it: they also wrote that the voice system will be improved from 1st love DS and that it will support the same sounds as the PS2 one. I don't think it will be full voiced, but I wouldn't be that surprised by the size but maybe it can be trimmed so that the rom will be smaller?

Posted Image

#29 Kibou

Kibou

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:...Nobody?

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:21 AM

Umm, it's pretty much impossble to have a 2GB DS game at this point, because the biggest DS game (Archaic Sealed Heat) out right now is 2 Mb (Megabits, NOT MB, which are megabytes, a much larger unit.). :grin:;

So I think what you read was actually 2 Megabits, which is equal to 256MB, or 0.25GB, a size that we can all probably store on our 1GB cards. Whoo! That size would also mean that it's bigger than Tokimeki GS1, so maybe it has more voices and stuff on this..? Hopefully that's the case XD

#30 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:47 AM

Umm, it's pretty much impossble to have a 2GB DS game at this point, because the biggest DS game (Archaic Sealed Heat) out right now is 2 Mb (Megabits, NOT MB, which are megabytes, a much larger unit.). :D;

So I think what you read was actually 2 Megabits, which is equal to 256MB, or 0.25GB, a size that we can all probably store on our 1GB cards. Whoo! That size would also mean that it's bigger than Tokimeki GS1, so maybe it has more voices and stuff on this..? Hopefully that's the case XD

from the official site...

「2nd kiss」に登場したキャラクターに新キャラクターを2人も迎え、豪華声優陣が「2nd Season」を彩ってくれます!
今回は、新しい音声圧縮技術を使って大容量2Gb ROMに収録し、容量としてニンテンドーDSソフト「1st Love」の約3倍!

More or less it says.. There's new 2 chara appears appears in 2nd season then from 2nd kiss, with famous seiyuu, this time it's using a new speech compression technology. Now in bulk 2Gb ROM to record. It's 3 times bigger than DS 1st love..

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#31 Kibou

Kibou

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:...Nobody?

Posted 03 February 2008 - 02:20 AM

新しい音声圧縮技術を使って大容量2Gb ROMに収録し

Well, that's what I mean..! 2Gb (megabits) is not the same as 2GB (megabytes)!

Also, 3 times more than Tokimeki GS1 (which was 128MB/1024Mbit), would only be about 384MB/3027Mbit, still a ways away from 2GB/2048MB/16384Mbit...

#32 AQUAMARiNEraito

AQUAMARiNEraito

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hwaa!!! too many bishounen to be mentioned^o^;

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

i see....so it's Gb, not GB -_- *naruhodo face mode: on* yup it sounds absurd at the first time when someone said it's 2 GB because it's close to PS2 DVD size (which made me think that the quality must be the same). but argh.... they still sacrifice the BGM for the full voice. why must they change the BGM on the legend-telling?! i really luv that one T_T

Posted Image

#33 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

*laughs at herself*

So you used to the 'B' that I didn't even notice it was 'b' ^^;;
At this point, we can only wait for the release date~

Posted Image

#34 helldevil132

helldevil132

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:O__o

Posted 04 February 2008 - 06:04 AM

Its coming out on Valentines Day. I know, romantic ain't itttt? >:D There's something i'll be recieving. XD Though i wouldn't miond some chocolate. -________- *sigh* Anyways, Only 11 more days, guysss. OH and if you guys didn'tk now there's ALSO A HIIRO NO KAKERA GAME ON DS. RAWRR

#35 r4nd0m

r4nd0m

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Seiyuu, mysteries, everything unusual, anything weird and whatever interests me :D
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many...

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

:sigh: thank goodness it's really not 2GB. Hiiro no Kakera!? When is the release date? > < After two series of Tokimeki, come out Love Revo and no Hiiro no Kakera

Posted Image
「心臓が止まって, 脳の働きが止まる.
死ぬって, ただそれだけの事だろ.」 アキラ

Please take a look if you have time >///<
http://seihinata.deviantart.com/

#36 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

At the end of May, site is up but empty. We started a small discussion for it on Hiiro's thread

Posted Image

#37 helldevil132

helldevil132

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:O__o

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

Has anyone gotten it yet? I really want to know waht its likeee to touch them. XD

#38 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

They still didn't ship my copy TAT So in the meanwhile I play 1st kiss XD

Posted Image

#39 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

I am also still waiting for my copy to arrive ;_;
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#40 kazewinds

kazewinds

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:22 AM

I just got the game today and was really excited! However, I seriously don't know how to meet the new guys (Taro & Taku) for the 2nd time!!!! They show up once just to make me drool all over them and then disappear!! I was reading somewhere that Taro is a member of tennis club (but i don't think there's a tennis club for the 2nd season?!!)... no idea for Taku...oh great, so heartbroken TT^TT Arghhh, this is not fun at all. I hope you guys get the game very very soon, so we can fully harass the guys together!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance