• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 yukihotaru

yukihotaru

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:An incredibly slack English major who's obsessed over otome games, Jrock music, Lolita/Gothic punk clothes, Victorian literature and culture, Oscar Wilde, writing stories, making felt dolls, and all things pretty and frilly...:P
  • Who I fangirl over:Tamaki Suoh, Keigo Todoroki and Hariya

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

I heard that the 1st expansion pack planned will be abt careers...so, maybe you'll get to see your sims working? And more career paths? Doesn't sound very fun to me though....
「雨時々雪、愛時々嘘」

#82 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:08 PM

I heard that the 1st expansion pack planned will be abt careers...so, maybe you'll get to see your sims working? And more career paths? Doesn't sound very fun to me though....

That sounds just like what they've done in the previous two sims games! ;x Way to go for originality.
I'll admit, I liked the career ladder thingos, but having it the third time? <_<
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#83 りさみぃ☆

りさみぃ☆

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:~*~RAINBOWS~*~, きっと大丈夫, 嵐, 櫻井翔, 二宮和也, 相葉雅紀, 大野智, 松本潤, Fail Newscaster, Hamburger hands, MECCHA DANGER, Evil Fisherman, Sadistic Princess, Aiba game board, Sho's Totoro, Sho's Monalisa.
  • Who I fangirl over:Curtis, Boris, Ace, Okita Souji, 櫻井翔, 二宮和也, 嵐, etc. 8DD

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:02 AM

Arghh, career thingy again? PFFT. But I srsly want new meshes from Maxis. :/
I mean, afaik, there's no new meshes for the objects (except that three sets from the website), people only found out how to make new meshes for hair and clothes. the first new mesh for hair was a disaster for my game. but now, i think it's fine. haven't tried it again though. XD
もってけ!セラー服のサビ風で 歌ってくださいwwww

「殺っちゃった☆ いつでも笑ってたのがエースのハズ。
ユリウスいないからです←結論
塔でトカゲにからみ
街でネズミにやつあたり
俺寂しいのかな? ← ヤ?ン!デレv」

ここで聞いてくださいw

#84 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:38 PM

careers ehh....i want something like hot date XD

kind of off topic, but did anyone make characters that resemble those from otome games?
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#85 celestite

celestite

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:A country where we can't found any otome games in Store T____T
  • Interests:Read manga wit a lot of bishie pics...
    Playing otome game and hear some music...
    And the last is playing with my friends!
  • Who I fangirl over:too much! I cant count~

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:04 AM

I see in a youtube, usually they made a character like in anime or games. (I see the miku and the other vocaloid sims)

But, i still confused, how to made it like that. Its hard to customize the sims or the character.

#86 りさみぃ☆

りさみぃ☆

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:~*~RAINBOWS~*~, きっと大丈夫, 嵐, 櫻井翔, 二宮和也, 相葉雅紀, 大野智, 松本潤, Fail Newscaster, Hamburger hands, MECCHA DANGER, Evil Fisherman, Sadistic Princess, Aiba game board, Sho's Totoro, Sho's Monalisa.
  • Who I fangirl over:Curtis, Boris, Ace, Okita Souji, 櫻井翔, 二宮和也, 嵐, etc. 8DD

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:16 AM

afaik, modding sims like that only able in the sims 2. usually, they created meshes for the hair and clothes, or maybe took it from some sites.
as for the sims 3 (since it's only version of the sims that i have), it's hard to mod the sims to look like those bishounens from games. ;A;
もってけ!セラー服のサビ風で 歌ってくださいwwww

「殺っちゃった☆ いつでも笑ってたのがエースのハズ。
ユリウスいないからです←結論
塔でトカゲにからみ
街でネズミにやつあたり
俺寂しいのかな? ← ヤ?ン!デレv」

ここで聞いてくださいw

#87 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

it seems like their first expansion pack is on travelling around the world. i think it's called World Adventures Expansion pack.
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#88 Kimbley

Kimbley

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Kageyama Satofumi

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:48 PM

It helps that in Sims 3 everything in town loads at once - so there's no loading screens everytime your sims go out of the house. I've found the game to be much, much faster than Sims 2 because of that. I would just end up reading a book half the time because the loading screens just took so long.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Please click the eggs to help them hatch!

#89 takumi

takumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:aoi.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

I have been playing the sims 3. The expansion pack looks interesting though. Explore famous landmarks? I wonder how... lol. There aren't much to explore now except to make new sims and built up their job and stuff. keep on repeating the same thing all over again. D: I wonder how long I will finally find it bored. -sigh-

Posted Image
ICON

#90 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:32 AM

Ahhh bought this or well really my mom bought this for herself in early June, installed it buuut waited since it was still new and patches stuff. I got back into playing it and just started a new file two days ago x__x but ahhh so much features to change and yet not enough stuff so it took me a while to build/make my sims.

XD I'm aiming to have a drama-ish story for my main character with a harem of boys though haha but uggh six sims to control and one huge house is sorta too much.

Spoiler

I'm only playing this on laptop xD;; so everything is on the lowest quality settings baah

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#91 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:48 AM

I've loved the Sims series ever since I first read about it in a gaming magazine way back in 1999, but I don't know if I want to start all over again with the Sims 3. The second was such a vast improvement over the first in every way, but the third just looks pretty much the same with more advanced lighting effects.

Not to mention the game has now been tailored for micro-payments so that EA can try to get you to buy stuff for the game all the time instead of just when the million expansion packs come out. I also have so much custom content I've downloaded for the Sims 2 over the years that I really don't want to lose, and I just still really like playing my current characters, especially the vampire.

And the feature where everyone in the town ages at the same rate seems REALLY bad for me, especially since I love to juggle multiple families and intricately plan out their interactions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance