• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#21 Snowfly

Snowfly

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:who knows^^...all!!!!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:11 PM

I used to play it on my pc but now it's too old....T T
But i really liked it.I had a vampire too it was really funny^^
Sorry for my bad english^^

#22 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:34 PM

If you play sims 2, you should play sims pet stories too...

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#23 summer88

summer88

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:chemistry, yaoi, otome games, ps2, psp, cake, japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura, Hihara, Yuzuru, Kurou, Ridvan

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:30 AM

As in the expansion packs?

#24 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:24 AM

I played the first one and the second one. Although I had more expansion packs for the first one than the second. I like the game but it takes a lot of memory on my computer when I have all the expansion packs installed. I heard they are thinking about making a Sims 3 game, but I don't know much about it. Anyone else have more info?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#25 takumi

takumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:aoi.

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:42 AM

i'm so missed the game, -.- i need to re-install everything. D: and there's so many expansion packs. this makes me more work. DDD: if i do install the game again.

the sims 3 is going to out next year. haven't read anything about it.
but you could go to http://thesims3.ea.com/home.php for the info. X3

Posted Image
ICON

#26 Azin

Azin

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Bishies of course XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki-sama, Shimizu-kun, Len-kun, Kyouya-sama, Hyuga, Clavis, Mathias,...

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:27 AM

hehe, I used to play The Sims all night when I was in 10th grade...I lost 4 kilos in just that one month...I was addicted, you can guess...so I never dare to try The Sims 2, hahaha...

Azuma-sama is LOVE!!! XD XD XD

I'm proud of being a member of... *drum rolls*
Posted Image
Thanks Nishya-chan for the Yunoki Azuma Cult banner...let's spread the Yunoki love!!!

http://zindesu.livejournal.com

#27 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:21 AM

i'm so missed the game, -.- i need to re-install everything. D: and there's so many expansion packs. this makes me more work. DDD: if i do install the game again.

the sims 3 is going to out next year. haven't read anything about it.
but you could go to http://thesims3.ea.com/home.php for the info. X3

Thanks for the webpage takumi, the third one looks pretty good. But I get the feeling they are using to much of the same idea over and over again. Oh well its still fun either way~
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#28 seisai

seisai

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Hihara Kazuki, Eisen

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:30 PM

I used to play sims2 and got addicted also... I agree that this game takes so much memory. I had too keep on deleting memory to play this...

#29 topostarlight

topostarlight

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Video games, drawing, anime, cartoons, horror, yaoi, yuri, simulation games, comics/manga, toys, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Fujiwara no Takamichi, Hikami Itaru

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:33 PM

It does take up a lot of space, especially if you have a lot of expansions. Thankfully my brother has a gaming computer that plays it pretty well, and he lets me play it on there. The game would crash and probably not work well on the computer I'm typing at. o.o;
Posted Image

#30 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:51 AM

I'm a complete Sims and Sims 2 addict, and have bought most of the expansion packs. My only gripe about the game is that the old Sims doesn't work on my computer anymore because the computer is too technologically advanced. ;;_;;

I spent a large part of my years playing Sims, so this game has a lot of sentimental value for me. It'll be another sad day when the newer computers are unable to play Sims 2 in favour of Sims 3.
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#31 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

gah, The Sims 2!!!! I was so ridiculously addicted to this game, and I mean 'ridiculously' as in totally addicted that it was not good for my own well-being. I started creating stories with it, downloading hairstyles & clothes for my characters, and even threw multiple hissy fits when the game crashed. In the end, everything broke down & I gave up ><

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#32 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

Since the date for Sims 3 has been announced (20/02/09), I changed the title and made this as the general Sims thread.

I fall in the category "obsessed with first, couldn't care for the second and now anticipating the third". And when I say obsessed, I mean that while on forced holidays, I would write down new characters with stats bio and prepare stories for them :3
Then I began having troubles playing them due to stupid XP and one fateful day I lost everything. All my custom made clothes/furnitures/whatever.
Even when I got a playable version, the lack of my pwetty objects was too much ; ;
I skipped the second because I was so into the first that I felt betrayed by the second one XD Even watching it from a friend didn't wake me to play it.

Now I'm really looking forward to the third. The neighbourhood thing seems to be real this time and interesting. I might get the collector's edition, nice Italian sport-car =w=

Still, I'm bothered by the lack of info on the system requirements...I have the feeling we will see Windows Vista + DirectX 10 TT^TT

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#33 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:40 AM

I'm really looking forward to playing Sims 3, but not as much as I had been for Sims 2. It's kind of sad, but probably due to the fact that I am more into otome games than American games now. XD I will still buy Sims 3 though. It's become a habit (;x) for me.
Posted Image

#34 Ningyo

Ningyo

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:^^;;

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:41 AM

I'm the same as Chemistry. Sims 3 sounds cool, but I'm not as excited about it as I was the last time.

Starting from the beginning sucks too, after building so much in both 1 and 2 :P

Posted Image
Creator of otome visual novels and RPG's

#35 Kim

Kim

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsuchiura

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

Kyaaa!!! THE SIMS!!! I just love this game sooo much! I started playing seven years ago, and even if I'm no longer addicted to it today (mainly because I don't have any more time to play >.<), I still enjoy building houses and creating families. I usually use cheat codes so as to afford and to build expensive and well-equipped houses. =)
As for the Sims 3, I can't say that I'm not waiting for it, but when it comes out, I know I won't have the time to play it, so I won't buy it. =( I've seen some screencaps about it, and though the quality of the graphics is (a little) better than that of the Sims 2, I must say that there's nothing extraordinary. I know that the product isn't out yet, and that they're still working on it, but you must admit that there was very significant differences between the two first games. If this one merely offers one or two new functions, then I won't bother buying it. At least, I must say that I'm quite disappointed with what I saw. And this is kinda hard to say for me because I am a die-hard fan. :)

******** Kim ********
X

(Proud) Member of the Tsuchiura Resistance Secret Group [T.R.S.G]

#36 Megumeru

Megumeru

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:too many, can't keep track!!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:05 PM

I love the Sims 2! I played for hours, doing whatever.

But then my computer crashed when it took up too much space. TT TT

#37 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hisui, Abe no Yasutsugu

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

Oh I use to play as well!! I heard that sim 3 is coming out and its going to be more fancy! Sim2 takes too long to load and there are sooo many component but it was sooo fun when I started to play. But after awhile it sort of gets boring and all. Still like it though. :grin:
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

#38 Vesperchan

Vesperchan

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many to list

Posted 28 September 2008 - 03:47 AM

I'm one of the countless others who was hooked on Sims 1 and 2 once they came out, spending way too much time on it before it killed my computer(s) with it's massive storage file.
If Sims three takes up less room, than I'm all for it!

#39 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

I'm one of the countless others who was hooked on Sims 1 and 2 once they came out, spending way too much time on it before it killed my computer(s) with it's massive storage file.
If Sims three takes up less room, than I'm all for it!

The old Sims (and Sims 2) expansion packs not only killed my computer, but also my bookshelf, because of all the physical space it took up. XD

I've thrown the boxes away now, but kept the CDs even though this new computer can't play the Sims anymore.
Posted Image

#40 zcbml

zcbml

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hisui, Abe no Yasutsugu

Posted 28 September 2008 - 11:54 PM

haha so very true. I added all the expansion packs and it almost broke my computer! it so slow when loading it takes more than five minutes to load a new place.... I got so frustrated I just unistall everything...

I don't want to throw away the box, since they look sooo pretty and colorful...
~ Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything.

~ Kurt Vonnegut

~ 色は臭へど 散りぬるを 

我が世誰そ 常ならむ 
有為の奥山 今日越えて 
浅き夢みし 酔ひもせず

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance