Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

@Hazuki
Lol thank you for letting me know. I assumed this one had minigames because some of the other Takuyo games do. And I saw the horoscope thing you are talking about in a screenshot so I thought it was a minigame.
I haven't had a chance to get very far yet (finals coming up) but I am enjoying it a lot so far^^

EDIT: I finally been able to play a little more and Seigo and his voice completely make me melt lol. I've ended up deciding to go for him first. I can't help it, he's just so....(insert random admiring adjective).
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#62 kimi

kimi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:no ultimates in quite awhile; the old ones will have to be Escaflowne's Van, FMA's Roy Mustang, and HxH's Killua? xD

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

omg. i haven't finish this game yet, but let me pass by this thread and say... omg seigo. he loves ai so much that he can't bear to throw snowballs at her when they were young??? seigo continually amazes me. maybe that's why hes a fictional character xD

btw after looking at the above comments' advice, im starting with takashi now; i heard his is touching/sad and makes people cry. currently already 3/4 way over the game and nothing in particular is happening. im betting that the sad/touching bit is when he eventually inevitably leaves the village and went back, either to be hospitalized or for some dream job(don't spoil me pls!! Dx). actually takashi has a very warm voice(if you compare it to himehibi's Naohito senpai's voice), and i think i would have like him alot in real life, but as a fictional character he bores me-_-sorry takashi fans!! shin is ok. i like the way he speaks; funny! ("はいはい、嘘嘘。バレバレです。"---> LOL) seigo is incredible, though his obvious deepdeep luv type is usually not my type ^^; can't wait to play his route jus to see the extent of his <3 for ai-chan.

Takuyo games are really not bad! they seem to have quite a variety, i must say. and i particularly enjoy slice-of-life games like these type :D
"when the whole world is falling i'll catch you."

- kimi

#63 Ice Archeress

Ice Archeress

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:+ Prince of Tennis
    + Anime / Manga
    + Web design
    + Video games (otome & RPG)
    + Fanfiction writing
    + Travelling
  • Who I fangirl over:~ Kirihara Akaya ♥, Niou Masaharu, Lucia, Azusa Kinose, Fujiyama Arashi, and many more

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:59 PM

I just started playing this game on PS2 last week - really late for the party, lol. I'm only a little ways into the game and I'm seeing Starry Sky in Spring all over again. O_O Parallels, everywhere!

Anyways, does anyone know where the Gallery is? My Japanese is kind of really poor, but I swear, the only options I see when I'm on the title screen is "Start", "Load", "Quick Load" and "Options"...?

Posted Image

OZMAFIA!! translations || Story Characters 4-Koma

#64 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

I just started playing this game on PS2 last week - really late for the party, lol. I'm only a little ways into the game and I'm seeing Starry Sky in Spring all over again. O_O Parallels, everywhere!

Well, it's more the other way since Hoshiiro came out first...and that's the reason why I really drag to play Sutasuka since it's all Hoshiiro for me ^^;;;

Anyways, does anyone know where the Gallery is? My Japanese is kind of really poor, but I swear, the only options I see when I'm on the title screen is "Start", "Load", "Quick Load" and "Options"...?

I forgot if it unlocks after clearing one route, but I'm sure it's in the title screen...

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#65 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

The gallery will come up in the Omake section - which I think it'll show up after finishing one guy's route.
I didn't really think of Hoshiiro when playing Starry Sky...because Seigetsu has more students ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#66 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

I have never played this game before, but I know of this game from one of Toma Rei's mangas. I believe its title is exactly the same. Well, expected since she did the art for the game.

The story plot doesn't particularly sound fascinating to me. I guess I'm more of a fan of fantasical otome games. Full of magic and fiction. After reading the comments from other people, I might give it a try, but not so soon. It might be good to play something of a different genre once in a while. If there are sad stories, all the more I should play. I'm always drawn into games by sad plots, somehow. =.=

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance