#41 Nami

Nami

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Blood n' Gray <3

Posted 08 December 2008 - 04:25 AM

Wow! The art on this beautiful! =_=;; and it looks SOOO familiar!!! Does this artist draw any other manga series?? The artist for the CGs in the game...*dies*

Also, I'm really interested in getting the psp for this...has anyone gotten it already have found any bugs to it? I got so freaked out about panic palette...=_=;; I hope this one won't be another problem like that?

#42 Chihori

Chihori

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Will, Narutaki Seigo, Tsukimori Len, Kaji Aoi, Shigemori Akira, Rayne

Posted 11 December 2008 - 11:49 AM

Wow! The art on this beautiful! =_=;; and it looks SOOO familiar!!! Does this artist draw any other manga series?? The artist for the CGs in the game...*dies*

Yes, she does. I think they're mostly one-shots (very cute stories XD) but her recent one is a serial - Boku wa Kisu de Uso wo Tsuku. You can read chapters 1 & 2 on mangafox.

#43 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

I'm terribly late in noticing this, but the PSP version has extra CGs damn you Takuyo. You can see them here

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#44 Chihori

Chihori

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Will, Narutaki Seigo, Tsukimori Len, Kaji Aoi, Shigemori Akira, Rayne

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

Eeeeeee~~~!! Extra CGs~~!! <3

I really wish my semester would end quickly so I'd have the time to play this game again. =__=

#45 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:23 AM

okay...I finally played this game on PSP since I couldnt get my hands on the PS2 ones. Just finished Seigo's route and I got all teary >_<

I think Takuyo heroines are more likeable because they are...hmm...more mature? They are not selfish, and even if they are, they learn to grow out of it? And not only that, she actually studies...xD
Yes, I prefer heroines who actually studies. Maybe thats why in tokimemo GS I always have to come first in my exams xDDD

But Seigo is soooo kind...and the voice, why do I keep getting Kaname in my head 8D
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#46 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:43 PM

Okay, I just started playing this game...
I'm not that far but I already like the game a lot...I guess it's because of the calm vibe it gives off (even though I know it'll get sad later)
Shin cracks me up, Takashi makes me giggle w/his romaniticism, and Seigo is so darn sweet...
I really like the soundtrack of this game.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#47 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 06 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

this game is really nice ^^

I have managed to complete everyone 100 %

Playing through them all, I really think that Seigo loves the heroine so much, more than anyone else in the game. >_<

I like how Takuyo's visual novel type game is able to make me play through the whole thing. It is really so touching and moving. Its like wow, I can actually imagine it happen in real life.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 07 February 2009 - 02:38 AM

Playing through them all, I really think that Seigo loves the heroine so much, more than anyone else in the game. >_<

That's why I love him the most. He's probably the more mature one among the kid... & I truly think if anyone deserve the heroine, it will be Seigo. But then again, it's just my opinion. & I love Kishio san's work in this game.

#49 hrei09

hrei09

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:37 AM

This is one of my favourite otome games by Takuyo!

I played this a few months ago and only managed to complete 3 characters. My favourite was Inafuna Takashi! His story was sort of heart-wrenching.. But nonetheless, the epilogue was sweet.

The final character I played was Souya's but I just couldn't get his route! I ended twice getting nobody. T_T

#50 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 06:23 AM

the reason you cant get Souya is because you can only complete him after you have completed Takashi, Seigo and ...that third guy who likes photographs and then start from the beginning.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 hrei09

hrei09

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hihara Kazuki

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:48 AM

the reason you cant get Souya is because you can only complete him after you have completed Takashi, Seigo and ...that third guy who likes photographs and then start from the beginning.

Thanks for the info! I had completed Takashi, Seigo and Shin before I tried Souya but couldn't get him. I replayed the game just now and gotten his route. Guess I didn't choose the correct options last time. (:

#52 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

I'm currently on Shin's route. I really love his little sister Miu, she cracks me up so much. He is so wrapped around her finger but I do find her incredibly cute. The thing I like about her is...
Spoiler

I also met Yoshino-san... (it is Yoshino, right? I forgot already...) Man, I feel so bad for her...
Seigo really is the example - You should only treat the girl that you like nicely. =_=;
I don't think I would have the guts to do what she did...and we kind of seem to be the same type of girl on the "outside" ^^;

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#53 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:04 PM

Well, it's been a while since my last post I hope it's okay that I'm double posting...
I finished Takashi's and Seigo's routes.
I liked Takashi's the most because it's very romantic but I do agree that Seigo deserves Ai the most. He thinks about Ai the most even though they all care about Ai.
Seigo and Ai are so cute when they finally go out. LOL

#54 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

So I finally decided to play this game after hearing all the good things about it. Any tips on who I should go after first? I've only played a little bit and had to stop at the first question since my psp died and I couldn't find the charger lol. But I really like its flow so far. I am just wondering who I go after.

Also I read the manga and it was really cute! I realized after I read it that I've read most of the authors other one shots and mangas. She has a really cute style~
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#55 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:19 AM

That's a hard question they're all pretty nice IMHO...
well, you can only go after Souya after you go after the first three.
I think...if you want to have a good cry first go after Takashi ^^;

#56 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 04:34 AM

@Hazuki
Does Takashi have a happy ending? All I've heard is that his route is really sad. I don't mind if it's sad as long as there is a happy ending lol.
Thanks for letting me know about Souya, I guess that means I'll go after him last^^
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#57 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 11:05 AM

GO FOR SEIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Although I agree they all are nice, but SEIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:42 PM

Go for Seigo last because he is the best (I mean the last one before you can go after Souya LOL)
Don't worry all their endings are good. XD

#59 Xeiran

Xeiran

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

@kaho
lol thanks for the recommendation^^ But yeah, if he's best I'll go for him last(save the best for last^^)

@Hazuki
That's good, I was afraid that their whole stories were sad and ended sad.
Then I guess I'll go for Takashi first, seigo second to last, souya last, and the other character in the middle lol.

One other question, are the minigames in the psp version hard?
Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#60 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

This game doesn't have minigames LOL
All you get prompted is to do check this horoscope thing.
It's divided into 4 sections I think...
One is concerning the future in general, one is concerning love life, one concerning about your parnter, and one concerning on how the future with you partner will look like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance