#1 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma-senpai

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:21 AM

From what I get, in this game the main heroine lives in a small city, and the schools she attends to is going to close down and... err... I didn't understand any further curse my poor Japanese skills and Google's worse, besides that there's something about falling stars on Tanabata day?. ^_^"

These are the main characters:
Spoiler

* Release Date: November 8, 2007
* Console: PlayStation2
* Audience Age: B (12 years and above target)
The official site is here.

Would anyone explain the story and characters better since I failed at making a proper intro?

#2 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Komui Lee. Meganes ftw!

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:48 AM

The story is set in a school that will be torn down in a few months. This is annoucned to the heroine, a student of the school, some months before her graduation. The heroine and her 3 other school mates (the guys) have always been together in this small town they live in. What will they do after the school is gone? Stay behind in this town, or follow the crowd to where the people are?

The tanabata thing is mentioned because it seems like part of the story has the girl watching the stars on tanabata and thinking about events that are going to unfold. Then someone comes to her as she lies in the hills watching the stars or something.

Ah it is long that story info, and they wrote it in a ar romantic way, but basically that's the premise.

The art is by 藤間 麗 who does novel illsutrations as well. A manga based on this will be published after the game is put on sale. The system looks like a normal visual novel with something about reading horoscopes. This enabes the player to see how they are progressing with each character.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#3 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:28 PM

I've heard lots of good things about this game. It seems the stories in this game are sad. I didn't know that Inafuna Takashi was also Yoshimoto Ai's childhood friend. I guess he moved away and came back (and I guess this mostly deals with the tanabata part of the story).

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#4 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:09 AM

@ aliene
Thanks for the summary!!! <3~~

@ Hazuki
I'm not sure about Inafuna Takashi being Ai's childhood friend... since I suck so much at Japanese.. _"
I read it once more and I was wrong... (I'll fix his description, thank you Hazuki for noticing!) He's a transfer student who met Ai at Tanabata's night when she was at the top of a hill watching stars falling down. ? not sure about the accuracy, but it's something like this...

Anyway, I've uploaded some pictures of the events that are in the site:
Spoiler

#5 PrettySammy

PrettySammy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Who I fangirl over::3 Glasses characters...

Posted 17 November 2007 - 04:15 PM

Those illustrations are A-MA-ZING! :o

Souya-senseeeeiiiii....he looks pretty much like he was designed for me. Just my type!!! :D

#6 Yuu

Yuu

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • Interests:Staring at.... Medicine Seller, Yes he has no name.
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, Yunoki Azuma, Kaji Aoi, Shimizu Keiichi, Kira Akihiro, Tsukimori Len, Souma, Ravi, Blood Dupree, Vincent, FF13V guy, Seperioth, Mononoke's medicine seller

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:16 AM

sensei is 16 yrs... -.^
~ 悠.Yuu

For the love of Bishies Featuring : Noctis [Final Fantasy Versus 13]

Posted Image

Supported by : Save Our Bishies (SOB) ..... And Save our Seiyuus.(SOS)

By : Save our bishie (SOB) and Save our Seiyuus (SOS)

#7 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:06 PM

Hmm...I prefer Seigo though :wink:

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#8 apple pie

apple pie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:everyone

Posted 20 November 2007 - 12:35 AM

oh I want to play this one so much, but I cant because it's for ps2.

#9 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:23 PM

The story of this game is pretty good. Every characters has a good development and the important thing is they all HAVE A BRAIN, even the main girl is thoughtful and I like that a lot. All guys ' stories are kind of dramatic though but it really makes you feel good like watching a slice of life anime. Most of the guys are still young but they did know many things about life and can understand other people feelings. So far for the romantic part I prefer Seigo the most. Not because of looks but because he is such devoted to the protagonist and his personality is more complexed than others in someway. Seigo's route is heart-wrenching to me somehow >w< although the one who is the most pitiful in physical reality is Inafumi. And Souya-sensei...I never expected that side out of him though XD.

#10 Nishya

Nishya

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:28 PM

sensei is 16 yrs... -.^

Gah! Curse me and my fast typping! It's now corrected to 26 yrs~~

@ saris
So good to know that it's a good story... I think I'll try to play it after LC2. At least I already finished Zelda...

#11 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 07 January 2008 - 05:21 PM

Yeah...from what I seem it looks adorable. And to me... Seigo>>>>>Yunoki. LOL
Seigo is so nice and gentle with Ai....and when you hear him talk to her it makes you melt...Kishio-san did such a nice job!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.

#12 saris

saris

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga ,game.
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori etc.

Posted 08 January 2008 - 05:31 AM

Well, the story is not that of unexpected anyway so don't expect the exciting storyline ^^ . What I like about it is that it calms your heart like watching some person 's life and how they get through. So it kind of emphasizes on the aspect of feelings of people and what they thought something like that ^^.

And yeah Seigo.....Kishio san did an EXCELLENT voice again with this one >w<. His voice is very calm but the same time is cunny. His personality is the most attracive to me in the way that he handle the situation so smoothly and know how to make everyone feel comfortable by saying something they WANT and NEED to hear to move on (which may not be something he really thinks in his mind).

Spoiler

#13 topostarlight

topostarlight

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Interests:Video games, drawing, anime, cartoons, horror, yaoi, yuri, simulation games, comics/manga, toys, etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Fujiwara no Takamichi, Hikami Itaru

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:22 PM

Love the art! I'd go for Takashi, he's a cutie. ^_^
Posted Image

#14 Chihori

Chihori

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Will, Narutaki Seigo, Tsukimori Len, Kaji Aoi, Shigemori Akira, Rayne

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

I love the CGs.... *__* The last picture, the one with the 3 boys getting along.. is really heart-warming somehow. :D

Hmm...I prefer Seigo though :wink:

Gahaha~ Me too! XDD His hairstyle kinda reminds me of Tsukimori.

#15 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:27 PM

Awww so little love for this game...

I marathoned this in the last days, and loved it ; ; One of the few games where I loved each story and each character...
I related to Shin the most, his story is the one that almost made me cry, but I agree with everyone that as character, Seigo is the best. He really love the heroine, in the real meaning of the word...they did an awesome job in portraying his love for her.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#16 Chihori

Chihori

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Will, Narutaki Seigo, Tsukimori Len, Kaji Aoi, Shigemori Akira, Rayne

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:02 PM

Oooohh I adore this game so much~ XD Played it quite some time ago. It's true there's so little love for it, which is a shame. Lol~ ^^;
I read a part of the manga recently, and it seems like they made Seigo stand out [does this mean he was well-received in the game? XD].
There's so much to love about each character, but I've always been attracted to Seigo from the beginning. I love the way he's voiced... so calming and gentle... and oh so smooth. X33 I was seriously fangirling when I went after him omg... haven't felt quite like that in a long time. He's one of my favourite characters I have ever played. Haha. The story is set in a small village and I liked it (... I kinda have a thing for that type of setting, I guess).

I have become an absolute fan of Touma Rei.

#17 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:50 AM

I think this one looks very pretty, (though not as pretty as the upcoming Kanuchi Shiroki Tsubasa no Shou XDDD).

I like the teacher, mainly because he has glasses, and I'm a megane-bishie chaser. ;x
Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

#18 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

The art looks plain, boys are not very hot i think :neutral:
That will probably explain why i didn't tried this game. Probably a cute game for gentles girls ? :twisted:
Posted Image

#19 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:15 PM

Oooohh I adore this game so much~ XD Played it quite some time ago. It's true there's so little love for it, which is a shame. Lol~ ^^;
I read a part of the manga recently, and it seems like they made Seigo stand out [does this mean he was well-received in the game? XD].
There's so much to love about each character, but I've always been attracted to Seigo from the beginning. I love the way he's voiced... so calming and gentle... and oh so smooth. X33 I was seriously fangirling when I went after him omg... haven't felt quite like that in a long time. He's one of my favourite characters I have ever played. Haha. The story is set in a small village and I liked it (... I kinda have a thing for that type of setting, I guess).

I have become an absolute fan of Touma Rei.

I think the mangaka's favorite character was Seigo but I can see why she chose him. He truly loves Ai. I heard that Takashi's story was pretty sad

The mangaka also commented on how sexy Kishio Daisuke sounded as Seigo. LOL

#20 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:23 PM

I think the mangaka's favorite character was Seigo but I can see why she chose him. He truly loves Ai. I heard that Takashi's story was pretty sad

Afterall Seigo is the one that has the biggest role in everyone else's routes, contrary to the others ^^
Yes, his story is pretty sad. Makes you happy to go after other characters so he doesn't go through it...

The mangaka also commented on how sexy Kishio Daisuke sounded as Seigo. LOL

Didn't she comment on how ero he sounds while kissing? LOL He's the only one doing, err, sounds XD

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance