#221 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:33 AM

Looks like Wind Bazaar (or Grand Bazaar) is coming out July 27. Though I'm more interested in Twin Villages since you can choose where to go and the new guys are pretty good looking, even the new male protagonist is kind of cute.

I should really finish Sunshine Islands before I get more Harvest Moon games but it always seems like my files get erased once I finish the game...

#222 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

Looks like Wind Bazaar (or Grand Bazaar) is coming out July 27...

Also you get this little horsey if you pre-order the game!

Spoiler

Soooo cute!

#223 Cloudy

Cloudy

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shitara Seiji

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:50 AM

For anyone who has the Wind Bazaar game, is it worth getting? I was going to preorder it but now that I already have the preorder horse, I'm not in a rush to get it. I'm just wondering since lately the DS games haven't been all that great (at least compared to the console ones and past portable ones).

#224 CatMuto

CatMuto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kijyou, Hikami

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

My bro got Harvest Moon for the Super Nintendo 1994 .. or 1996?
Well, whenever it came out and I had the most fun watching him play it. I played it, too, but .. my bro has better discipline so I watched him water TEN fields and date Eve .. or was it Ann. No, it was Eve .. while my farm had like 2 or 3 fields and I spent most of my time fishing or talking to the girls .. I liked Nina.
Years later, I still play SNES Harvest Moon sometimes!

I played FoMT and had trouble to choose who to marry. And I cheated a lot. When I played MFoMT I cheated in getting a lot of ingredients into the fridge right away. Also, still trouble choosing a groom.

My bro gave me A Wonderful Life for Christmas years later .. or was it a present to him .. because he was the one with the consoles (he gave all of his then to me when he left) anyway, I watched again while he played, getting to the third Chapter with Muffy's son. While I mingled around with Nami and was awed by her UBERLY CUTE TODDLER and gave up when it got boring .. I tried again several times, but haven't managed to get past the third chapter.

Another Wonderful Life was the first game I got imported. My aunts bought it for me when I was in america .... and back at home, in germany, I found out about regional codes and action replay. <_< My "stepdad" then ordered AR for the Gamecube for me.
I loved it, the clothes option and the guys. I went for Rock and I especially loved the chapters being only 1 year long! I slept through until chapter 5, then saw how I f*cked up and started a new .. years later, I still haven't finished Wonderful Life yet.

I kinda wanna play Oh! Wonderful Life, but I saw videos and the LOADING SCREENS .. so many LOADING screens .. the entire game became so SLOOOOOOW .. and I'm wondering if the new features are even worth it.

I like playing DS Cute - not DS as it has too many bugs.
But DS Cute is fun, I only have this problem with patience .... so I need some cheats to get to the marriage part and then what .. plus, I hate it that you can't DETERMINE yourself if you want a boy or a girl. So I have to save before proposal, then skip until the baby's born and redo the entire thing if it's a boy ..!
Also, once you've collected 60 sprites, you are more than half done which takes the fun away .. still haven't gotten 101 Sprites yet .. also, I keep starting new to get a new hubby.
And why can't I get Snow Smile if I marry someone non-Valley-ed?

Save the Homeland never sounded that fun to me, but when I heard "Snow Smile" in DS Cute .. ah, I melted, it was such a beautiful melody .. still haven't gotten it, not sure if I will. Germany apparently doesn't have it.

Magical Melody!
Yes, my main HM game actually .. I played it several times, I NEED cheats there, yes. But only because the Stamina bar thing is so annoying at first .. Again, 10 different spouses for each gender, not sure who to marry. I pick Gwen mostly when I play a guy, because she reminds me of Shihna from Symphonia.
As a girl, I always go for Alex - he looks like my BF! ^^
This is also the first game I wrote a FAQ for ..

C-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance