Your Memories Off

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image
Title says it. It's a new announced game for you lucky PS2 owners. It's "Your Memories Off -Girls style" by the company KID. Now owned by Cyberfront. Here's the Official site

You should be happy. This is great news (bad for me) if the name "memories off" doesn't ring a bell then you must have been living under a rock :P

anyway. It's a girls version for the really popular "memories off" series.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#2 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

After Tokimeki memorial girls side become a big hit, now they gonna make your memories off-girl style??

The first Memories off is on Sega Saturn right??Or was it DreamCast?? I like the anime, hoping that this game will be as good as Tokimeki Memorial...

Can't wait to to try to play this game X3

2008... Still next year...

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#3 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:06 PM

I donīt think itīs because of Tokimemo GS. because KID made some otome games before....maybe itīs an inspiration though XD

but the `memories off` series are different compared to tokimemo because it plays like the most visual novels (or renīai) games in the Japanese market. TokimemoGS has SLG elements (fun! Love the DS version!) while this game probably doesn't have them knowing how the series are (I have the Chinese version of "Memories off again"...even if I can't use AGTH or read Chinese. I was that desparate since I lost my old Japanese copy -cry)

Hopefully this one will be masterpieces like the older "Memories off" games.....if not then be at least better then those otomate games =____=;;

KID! Do not disappointed....and PC port PLZ. ktxh bye!

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#4 helldevil132

helldevil132

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:O__o

Posted 11 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

Coool. is this game kinda going to be like Tokimeki? Errr, can someone explain to me what this game is about(if you guys know XD)

OOOOO. The blonde hair guy lookkks cool. I like this game already. XDDDD

-- Is it kinda like Otomate games? Where you just listen to them talk and listen and pick options?--

#5 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 05:48 AM

YEah it is. It's not like Tokimeki I think because "memories off" series have allways been reading, listening and picking choices. This is the first entry for girls. after 5...7? er...how many games? lol. Forgot :P

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#6 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:39 AM

or 11? O_o http://en.wikipedia....ki/Memories_Off
Well, this is great news indeed, since I always heard good things about this but I have way too many games to play to allow myself to add BxG ones :D

Even if I'm a moddedPS2 owner, I also pray for a PC port T_T

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#7 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:55 AM

wow 0____o lol! To much to remember XD
XD I see. I allready have many games to play....I still haven't finished 1 route in Da Capo P.C. Gosh. The second ark is long! and imagine CLANNAD 0____o some took 3 moths the time to finish lol! I still need to play Butlers and Dessert Love >__>

It's a hectic release month for me. and I don't want to waist my
time on console version games because I'm just to lazy. I allready have a big list of Otome games and BXG ones. I'm way over 100 titles...nearly 200 I think @___@

It's so much easier to play PC games imo. For this type of genre that is.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#8 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

I live on a rock! XD
<--never heard of this game before

no! I fail at being otaku! ;_;
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#9 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:28 AM

XD

You never heard it??

I still remember when my sister boyfriend keep talking about the battle between Tokimeki memorial and Memories off years ago...
Come to think of it, I think he's partly blame I become an otaku like this X3

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#10 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 01:52 PM

woops. Typo. I meat under a rock lol. XD
You fail at being an Otaku Kaho!? o___0 Guess maybe because BxG games aren't really known here but I figured at least a few would now since it has quite a history in the ADV game genre's. You should read the wiki entry that litewolf posted. It's a nice read....but Memories off seems to have way more entries then tokimemo....right?....even with the girls side games counted XD (but the spinoffs not)

....I wonder how many -girls style- games will be made of this game?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! makes me get an idea to make a new topic! "which company do you want to see an otome game from?" ....I wonder how that will go....because you need some knowledge of some companies lol. Should I make a topic?

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#11 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 12 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

I remember seeing this game on the KID website when I was looking at the Mizu no Senritsu series. I thought it was both a boy and girl game because so many image songs came from that game. ^^; Or is it because there were many versions of that game?

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#12 seryass

seryass

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Zephel, Randy, Clavis, Tsuchiura, & Yunoki

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:59 PM

XD

You never heard it??

I still remember when my sister boyfriend keep talking about the battle between Tokimeki memorial and Memories off years ago...

Technically, generally speaking, Tokimemo and Memories Off have never really competed with each other since they are vastly different games. It would be unfair to compare Tokimeki with Memories Off since Tokimeki has far more gameplay than all the Memories Off games put together.

The dating sim that was compared with Tokimemo and was very popular at the time was called Refrain Love.

My brother used to be a huge dating sim game fan before moving on to role playing games and he bought tons of dating sim games for the Playstation. I would often catch him playing them. I have to admit some were very nicely drawn (particularly the aforementioned Refrain Love series or to be more specific Refrain Love 2 which was the game compared with Tokimemo) but I digress ^^;

Back on topic I also have to admit that I've never liked the look of the Memories Off series from seeing the game. If I remember correctly in the first game the main character's girlfriend had recently died and the main character was going through some depression. The whole tone of the game just put me off the series although I must admit it had some really nice music in it.

With that in mind much as though I'm happy the series is finally getting a girl's style game I don't have high hopes for the game but I am hoping to be proved wrong.

#13 PrettySammy

PrettySammy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Who I fangirl over::3 Glasses characters...

Posted 13 October 2007 - 02:15 AM

Has this been just recently announced? The website isn't as fleshed out as the other sites. Usually they have loads of art and goodies for us.

Well, I'm looking forward to it either way. :) Hope we get more goodies later.

#14 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 05:12 PM

Website got updated with the theme song :3
and the layout is improved!

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#15 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 28 October 2007 - 06:40 AM

I haven't heard of it either. But then again, I'm kinda new to this whole dating sim idea since this year when I actually learnt what is was...

#16 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:20 PM

Well....I'm only a year into visual novel games. In a short time I still know about Memories off series because I have EVER17 which is from the same makers and not to mention that I'm interested in the subject visual novels itself....and most visual novel game players need to know at least the history of good games released :P
unless you dislike or have no interest to play/try and BxG games then I see you will limit your knowledge to other companies outside the GxB ones and all that jazz.

It's like those stupid Shounen vs. Shoujo wars DX
I think it's good to check the history of the genre no mater what.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#17 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 31 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

eh~ many people know this game? ah... that's make me shy because I don't know the Memories off >//< I only play tokimemo~

#18 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Bastian, Clavis

Posted 31 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

I thought I heard KID was in some trouble and shutting down? or was that just a rumor?

love ever17 bigtime, would like to see girl games by them...

#19 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:30 PM

An EVER17 lover :P
awesome. It's always nice to see people appreciate the wonderful title XD
KID itself went bankrupt but Cyberfront bought them back to life. KID's discontinued project is now being continued again. It's called "12RIVEN" I'm sure KID has some separate teams working on projects right? They don't have branches though...I think but right now a team is working on there 3rd otome game which is this one.

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

#20 munus

munus

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tsukimori Len

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:18 AM

It's a visual novel!? Is it worth to buy if I can not understand japanese? I have heard a new otome game called "real rode", do you have any idea of this game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance