• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 sachi

sachi

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I seriously have way too many.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:57 AM

純犬交響曲 "Innocent Dog Symphony" is about the main girl who picked up a puppy. But that puppy turn into a human boy the next morning. Now it's up to you to raise the young one. Depending on how you raise him, he will turn into a different person at the end.

Anyone else played this? I'm stuck trying to get the best ending for the tsundere, and my obsession with him (he's so cute, lol XD) won't let me go after the others first >.> Help?

#142 kosetsu

kosetsu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Mechazawa

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

Um, I have one that I made, for free in English here: link
I dunno if it counts? It's fairly short but it's a finished game ^^

I'd also like to suggest one made by someone over on lemmasoft. I think it's charming ^^: link
I like these games being made by individuals...they just feel much more personal somehow? And you can feel the artist's hand, in a way.

#143 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:21 PM

Wow. There are MANY MANY self-made otome games on the Internet that have decent guys and storyline.

Most of the games that I have played have already been listed on this thread, so I won't repeat. I have not been following their releases recently. There is just SO many. However, I loved games such as Prince Panic UTTERLY.

Prince Panic is about a girl who is trying to be a Palace attendant/maid/whatever. Eminently, she enters the Palace, and has a 7 day period which is used as the trial for the maids' application- to get the guys, if not, depending on the choices, she would either stay in the palace but not get a love ending, becoming a maid serving under one of the princes, or is then disqualified from the trial and sent back home.

Following the success of Prince Panic, Prince Panic DX is also released. Prince Panic DX is a follow-up of Prince Panic, basically, a sequel. It takes on the assumption that you have successfully attained the guys, and it offers you the after-story to where it ended in Prince Panic DX. Meaning more love scenes, and some complications, and a more proper ending.

I played the FULL Prince Panic set, and utterly enjoyed it. The Heroine is likeable. However, I was ASTONISHED at her 360 degree change in Taki's route.

Spoiler

My favourite guy in Prince Panic is Masaya (the Gardener). I don't know, I felt SO HAPPY after I completed his route. It was really sweet, and the after-story was bittersweet. More of the sweet, though. But its plot really made me want to write a story.

Of course the Crown Prince, Prince Johnny was PERFECT as well, but I loved Masaya more. He has more funny scenes and I love his character. <3

Spoiler

Love Leda. ><

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#144 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

Well, okay. I'm back. o_O

Either way, I just looked through my folder for Self-Made Otome Games, and found another interesting game that I really enjoyed. I guess I'd just do a few reviews and provide some spoilers here and there just in case there are people who might find it useful.

Anyone tried this before? FE ECHO'S S研的哲学.

It is a pretty popular game a few years back. I wonder which year it was- but yeah, a few years back. So popular it was going to make a sequel, but apparently there are no more news on the official site.

How is the game interesting? In the game, you are a heroine with 'special' powers. Not the power to toss fires around- talents that are simpler. You are then sought out by this special club in the school that primarily takes in students like the heroine with special powers. The talents in the game include being able to move things around without having to touch them, transportation and some others that I cannot really remember.

The game has implemented a rather interesting system that makes it stand out from visual novels- you can raise 'stats' in preparation for the exam/evaluation that is to come. The three main areas you are to raise 'stats' in are 'Knowledge', 'Physical' and 'Sense'. You are to receive 'training' under the get-able guys. (More like the excuse to get close to them? XDDD) Depending on all these 'stats', you will be rewarded a different kind of title at the end of the game, whether you get the love end or not.

My favourites in the game? Nikaidou Sou. (Direct translation from the official site, my Japanese is terrible.) The one with the blonde hair, and the guy whom you'd meet early on in the game. It appears he is your childhood friend, or at least that's how I believe him to be, and he has come to stay over at your house due to some issues cropping up with his parents. My memory is foggy about these details. I had wanted to go for him right from the start- but I could never get him, for whatever reasons! He's the tsundere type of guy that I like, so what on earth is forbidding me from him?

Spoiler

If you work hard enough, after gunning down all the other guys, you can then go after the 'special' character, the leader for the S Club. (Heroine's Special Power Club)

Once all the guys are completed, you'd get a nice change in the opening game background. ^^ Which is a really nice bonus.

Too bad there's no sequel.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance