Self-made Otome Games

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#21 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping... Like seriously...
  • Who I fangirl over:The guy from that game!!

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:16 AM

lol at the Sakayuki screens XD. I think I seen it before....how many guys are there for u to snag? XD

Oops typos... My fault, it's supposed to be Sakayaki...

There are 3 guys to obtain...

I am still laughing looking at Sakayaki bizarre ending Even though they are all in lovey dovey mode There's only one that I consider normal ending!! XD

@ Lilinocence: So there are Chifu, Dornick, Mr. Nobody, Zoui, Orem, Neody, Ividine, one cute kid that I forgot his name , and 2 that I haven't unlocked

How come I get Mr. Nobody a lot?? XO

Posted ImagePosted Image

MNR otome game Love blossom Extended, the hidden truth!

Spoiler

Love blossom walkthrough if you ever need it
Videogames ruined my life... Thank God I'm a katz so I have lives to spare

Posted Image
HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY MNR

#22 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:41 AM

You get Mr. Nobody because he's the easiest and not one you'd really go after. I get sad as soon as I get him. T.T

There's mystery man, Lenz (the cute one) and Yumbrad.

#23 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:01 AM

Okay I just browse around these games not finished play it yet

1. Wanyan Panic - Link & DL (click on the Wanyan Panic Banner)

Summary: One fine day... You feed your dogs and one stray cat when suddenly... *Poof* there are smokes everywhere, and instead of your cute dogs and cat, you find 3 naked man in front of you. The cause is a fairy changing your pets into human being... So now, you have to live with 3 guys. The cheerful Tarou, the calm John and the mysterious Kuro.

Screenshot
Spoiler

2. Strange - Link & DL

Summary:
When you wake up one day, you find yourself in unknown world. Sorry, I can't come up with a better summary

Screenshot
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#24 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 11:23 AM

Wanyan Panic - I'll probably try out this one (after I complete my homework which i've forgot about during the holidays T.T It's due in 2 days! *panics)

#25 001

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Ace

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:10 PM

I go home for the weekend and more things popped up nearly overnight! Wow! Too bad I can't decipher ???? and ?`? on my brother's computer. I have got to return to my own computer and play these...as well as study for my mid-term. Hah!

Agent 001

Topic to find the PoT fan-made games

#26 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Komui Lee. Meganes ftw!

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:45 AM

Wanyan Panic - I'll probably try out this one (after I complete my homework which i've forgot about during the holidays T.T It's due in 2 days! *panics)

lol lilinnocence panic ...new game ? XD

Yeah I was gonna intro Wanyan Panic too. So far I've played John's story and Kuro's...Taro is a bit....his eyebrows scare me :neutral: . I wish the animal ears n stuff would disappear tho =x.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#27 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:59 AM

Ahahahahha... I know, I kind of scared with Tarou's eyebrow... but I could guess what kind of dog he is

Spoiler

So Aliene, any new games you want to introduce? I found a good one, to bad it's share, meaning for selling and the one for download is only a trial.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#28 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:04 AM

kekek Moe....I dunno it makes Tarou look really weird. But John's story is a bit...

Spoiler

But the game has covered the main types tho. lol

Tarou = Hihara-type lol
John = a little like Tomomasa type without the ebilness?
Kuro = tsundere type~~ haha but so cute.

Umm no time to search for new games lately, but I think there's 1 more...but I need to look for the actual site that's hosting it XD.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#29 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:15 AM

Lol... I already guess that Kuro type is Tsundere type... XD

To find the actual host? You can't find it in the read me notepad??

They usually write the site to their homepage...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#30 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:56 AM

I downloaded some from a chinese forum and it wasn't the original link. I need to check the readme files to see if the sites r still working. And since i'm at work atm, I can't do that =x.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#31 Moe

Moe

ばか猫

• Hachiyo
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:58 AM

I see, wish I could read chinese, I found lots of good site for PS2 games, but didn't understand a thing there... Also some of RAW manga are in chinese (looking at pretty pic only XD)

Sometimes I also do that, download the game from a japanese earch engine game, if it's good, I'll go to the homepage, and yeah sometimes the hosting site is already gone...

Even if I found a good game, I haven't had the time to play it, sad, only play games that took only 20 minutes that could get the ending ;_;

wish I could turn back time, Lol don't we all

@Alienne: you accidentally make up a double post there & shouldn't wanyan panic and strange go to page 2?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

#32 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 09:59 AM

Sorry I haven't been on for a while and won't be caz I'm back to school from the holidays T.T Less time to play otome games.

I've played the game which Bjorn and Bjorn (link up on 'other age' post) made. It's pretty good and I'll put it up when I've got time.

#33 Fumi

Fumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shimizu-kun >.< And Shimon-kun, and Kaji-kun, and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and um, yeahs >.>

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:38 AM

Other Age is a fun game. I played it a couple months ago but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get the outdoorsy guy to like me >.<

#34 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:49 AM

@Alienne: you accidentally make up a double post there & shouldn't wanyan panic and strange go to page 2?

Umm I don't know, on my browser it's all on page 1 still O_O. I think post number is better then.
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#35 Fumi

Fumi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shimizu-kun >.< And Shimon-kun, and Kaji-kun, and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum and um, yeahs >.>

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:30 AM

Oh yeah, you can set how many posts are per page I think... So post number is a good way to go.

#36 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:30 AM

Ah...self made games...the first self made game I played was Orange Heart by Tokoton Couple at the time they went by the name Tokoton Lovers. It's a Tenipuri Hyoutei only fan game. The gameplay was similar to Tokimemo but you don't get bombed. XD The premise is the game is that you're a 3rd year junior high student in Hyoutei Gakuen and in the newspaper club. Your club supervisor wants you to do an article the Boys' Tennis Club. You go to Sakaki-buchou and he gives you the lowdown about the tennis club and then he advises you to talk to Atobe. While talking to Atobe you get in a bet with him to see if you can get a boyfriend from the club while getting information from the article. =_=;
They don't have that game up anymore and you had to buy it in order to download the actual game. I will upload it for everyone eventually.

They had another TeniPuri fan game called Love Attack and the gameplay is like the original Angelique. The weird thing is that Sakaki is your rival...but it's because he won't let you on the girls' tennis team...I think. The "shugosei" are Tezuka, Atobe, Oshitari, Ohtori, Hiyoshi, Eiji, and Sengoku. Inui is the "cosmologist" and the merchant that sells stuff and Fuji is the fortune teller (he looks more like a witch though LOL) I'll eventually upload this game too...
And now they have their original game Harmel which is about a girl named Aisha. One day this random boy with golden eyes teleports into her home and somehow drags her older twin sister, Aila with him. She goes on a quest with some friends to go find her and the guy that kidnapped her.

I'll edit this post later with more games or maybe in a new post if someone doesn't reply after this. ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#37 aliene

aliene

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:40 AM

Ah Tonkoton....I've not played those games basically because they're not free and it's a little troublesome to order from Japan =x So I went round looking for other games.

PS: do you want to separate info for each game with a new paragraph for each game? Might be easier to read XD
The old OL. LOL. (=_=")>

#38 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

And continued from yesterday...
There's Ray they have 2 games out the first one is called Toki-Haku Time Capsule and the second one is called Maga Uta Tsukai
There both 18+ games...and there are trials for both of them but... the first one is only complete and in order to play the first one you have to buy it. ^^;

ROCCA Has a game in works with called Tale of Dwarf-story not handed down- like the title implies it's based off of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. The guys are based off of the dwarves and the queen is in there too...you only get a glimpse of her in the trial...

S+Court has a game called Owariyuki. The heroine lost her memory when she was a child so she doesn't know anything about her childhood (at least I think it was...before 9 years old?). She was invited to come back to her childhood home by her aunt.

Neblaluna just stopped the production of their game ARIA-Hakoniwa no Shoujo- this game is also 18+ but you can see their game movie.

F*Tale has lots of games, they're all free and some of them have voice! A majority of them are based on fantasy...

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#39 Butterfly Girl

Butterfly Girl

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Bastian, Clavis

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:42 PM

There's some english GxB games available at

http://renai.us/tag/romance/GxB/

#40 niichan

niichan

Queen Otaku

• Fatas
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:-Otome/neoromance/BxG games. (Bishounen!)<br />-Anime/manga/dorema to an extend<br />-Drawing/playing console/handheld/PC games<br />-Music: every kind<br />-Japan/ Thailand because I was born there XD<br />-Thai kitchen<br />-Science...<br />-Amusement parks<br />list can go forever really!
  • Who I fangirl over: too many bishies

Posted 17 October 2007 - 03:38 PM

Neblaluna just stopped the production of their game ARIA-Hakoniwa no Shoujo- this game is also 18+ but you can see their game movie.

:(
This makes me a sad panda. The demo movie showed some nice premise ;____;
I want. The artwork is also very good for a free game 0__o
EDIT: Tale of Dwarf-story not handed down- looks nice to as the other one...what was it? It got a separated topic here :P

sigh. need to check out the other doujin games :/

Posted Image
Please read the rules!

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance