• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#61 veggie

veggie

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:food.<br />music.<br />bishies.<br />music.<br />sleep.<br />music.<br />life.<br />music.<br />
  • Who I fangirl over:most of the guys from harutoki 3, and just a lot of other bishies :D

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:17 AM

lol o goodness Myth i agree with u about the haruka1 ovas except maihitoyo (that one was pretty good)
those are quite terrible
i really couldnt get through them because the animation bothered me too much XD
hiiii :3

#62 Rinai

Rinai

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:02 PM

I finally got around to watching this after months of saying 'Ok, today I need to finish the Haruka/Angelique episodes I have not seen yet'.
...I tend to do that a lot.

Any way, I REALLY enjoyed it regardless of how abruptly it ended. It really does help having played the game, but putting the story aside I was mainly happy to just get more animated eye candy of every one. I'd love a full series for Haruka 3 seeing as how, IMHO, it was the best in the series, but like others have said since it has different stories for each of the guys it would be pretty difficult.

Posted Image

#63 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

They can make a whole season for Haruka 3. They could animate most of the arcs/routes; as in, when one guy's route is finished, they can do the next one like the last one never happened. Like time repeating itself or something! It could work !! ^_^

Btw, has anyone found where I could watch the Haruka 3 OVA? I've searched almost everywhere but I cannot find it. Places with them before had them removed, eg.YouTub.

- Murasaki

EDIT: I've found it now, thanks

Edited by Murasaki, 29 September 2009 - 02:41 AM.

~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#64 Mizu_no_Shugosei

Mizu_no_Shugosei

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Anime, reading, writing, drawing, singing, acting
  • Who I fangirl over:Tracey Sketchit, Sebastian Michaelis, Akabane Kuroudo, Nuriko, Ten no Genbu, Chi no Genbu, Lumiale, Luva, Marcel, Sei-Lan, Olivie, Mel, Tsuchiura, Rene, Hyuga and many many more...

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:14 AM

I can't not watch this OVA without bursting into tears
Spoiler

So, I am thankful for the chibi omake, it helps bring me out of a depressive state. I was telling a friend of mine about the chibi omake, and she remarked it sounded similar to what happened in an episode of Naruto. And, oh dear me, I love the live dub of that omake, it was just priceless the way the seiyuu...well, most of them...made funny voices (either high and squeaky, really deep or like an old man (Oh, Ishida-san! XDDDD)). Shame Hakuryuu and Saku weren't in it...

Back to the OVA, it is very confusing, and being one of little knowledge of the Japanese language (courses are rare here...), I am unable to play the games without having a translator by my side, so yes, I'm left thinking "okay...what?" Thanks to those of you who helped fill in those gaps in earlier posts, much obliged.
Known on youtube, fanfiction.net and livejournal as btamamura. Known on DeviantArt and Bulbagarden Forums as Traceys-gal.

Proud fangirl of Tracey Sketchit/Kenji (Pokemon).
Proud yaoi and yuri fangirl.
Fangirl of Seki Tomokazu, Otani Ikue, Ishida Akira, Sakamoto Chika, Tobita Nobuo, Shindou Naomi, Ono Daisuke, Satou Rina, Sugita Tomokazu, Kuwatani Natsuko, Miyano Mamoru, Asakawa Yuu and Yamaguchi Kappei.

#65 Yumeshojo

Yumeshojo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kanazawa, Yorihisa, Akram, Liz, Tomomori, Clavis, Nyx, Nasetya, Karigane

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:35 AM

Just thought I would share these short animes from the game.

To celebrate haruka 3 being made into anime! >w<

It says the video was removed for copyright reasons. Is there any other place to watch it? I did get to see the poster for it on the site link someone provided somewhere (I'm so specific), and I thought it looked rather nice ^_^ Is the animation as good? Does it look like it did in game? I thought they did a great job - I wished there was more.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#66 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:20 AM

It says the video was removed for copyright reasons. Is there any other place to watch it? I did get to see the poster for it on the site link someone provided somewhere (I'm so specific), and I thought it looked rather nice ^_^ Is the animation as good? Does it look like it did in game? I thought they did a great job - I wished there was more.

Spoiler

Spoiler

As for where to watch it, I downloaded the OVA from the ED2K link on the AniDB site. :P
I also managed to snag the Harutoki 2 raws/DE Dub/ DE subs fro ma torrent... NOBODY subbed that into English yet ;^; (I'm going to strip away the DE subs and dub and release it back into the wild to see if anyone will pick it up.)
Posted Image

#67 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:01 AM

~Mayverynthia~ Omg! you have the raws? I've been looking everywhere for it. I have the Chinese subbed version only but I'll be looking forward to your DE dub/sub stripping of the version you've got. I've been wanting to make an amv out of that OAV's raws for some time now. ^^

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#68 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 05 April 2010 - 05:43 PM

I just got the DVD set in today and watched the Omake endings!

Oh my goodness! Yet again..... I really can't stand Hinoe! He's too lucky!!! He actually FULL KISSES NOZOMI on the lips in his ending!!! Everyone else just gets hugs or hand kisses, but Hinoe gets the real deal!!! ARGH!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, if anyone wants them, let me know and I'll upload.

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#69 freya

freya

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ryuko-sama, Kou-ni, Rakan, Chigusa, Narushige

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:49 AM

OMG.. Hinoe got the full kiss.. YAY.. xD

Setsuna-san can u please upload it? i wanted to see..

Posted Image

#70 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:51 AM

I wanna see! I wanna see! (lol) ^^ Does my Shiro get an ending too? Waahh! I wanna see!

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#71 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Hi! Sure, Freya-san and 13sugars-san!!! I wasn't sure if there was an interest in seeing them, but since there is, I'm happy to share them! I know they're difficult to find. This dvd set is soooo costly. It was well over $150 USD!!! I'm crazy for buying it, but I couldn't pass up the love endings omake. ^^

13sugars-san, Tomomori gets a love ending, but I don't think Shirogane does. Hakuryu gets one (but his is more like a Yuzuru-kun lovefest! It's awesome that he loves Yuzuru-kun so much!) :hugs Hakuryu for being so smart: ^^;;

The DVD set also came with the Byakko Interview Special that aired on TV (Japan) in January, a cd soundtrack of the OAV, a booklet showing the charas and story of the OAV, and an illustration postcard by Mizuno Tohko. (A really cheesy one---only shows Kurou and Benkei!)

I'll upload the love endings asap. ^^

:hugs:

#72 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

I was hopeing Kurou would get the kiss scene with Nozomi since hes my number one favorite but I can be satisfied that its Hinoe who gets the kiss with Nozomi since Hinoe is in my top five favorites. Im just glad it wasnt Masaomi since I really dont like him that much. Im still waiting for my copy to come in the mail. I paid over $161.57 to get the whole set. I usually dont ever pay that much just for a DVD and the extra stuff that comes with it but since Im a huge fan of Haruka 3 I decided to buy it :razz:.

#73 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:14 PM

Here they are, reuploaded to mediafire, thanks to the super kind freya-san!!!

Masaomi Ending: http://www.mediafire.com/?nhaqmzmmeyz
Kurou Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?xnkc22atmmh
Hinoe Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?izhydozl1yq
Benkei Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?wzihzqdqiky
Kagetoki Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?alm50zrdnyf
Yuzuru Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?0ly0honyhtn
Atsumori Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?edmw2inuwnu
Liz Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?zydz4ewy2zy

Hakuryu Ending : http://www.mediafire.com/?ymyidzjmj4y
Tomomori Ending: http://www.mediafire.com/?tgw4ym4jmyy

They seem more like 'alternate' insertion parts than endings, though. (Like they are from scenes that happened in the OAV, but with a 'twist' for that Hachiyou you like and you can just pretend these parts were in the anime instead. ^^;;

#74 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:12 AM

thank you~~

I saw the Hinoe one when I was at the Neoromance Festa 11, so I wasnt surprised anymore xD

I shall wait eagerly for the Tomomori one <333
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#75 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:37 AM

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Arigatou gozaimasu! Ureshii desu yo! Totemo! OMG! I'm going crazy (lol) Thank you so much Setsuna-san!

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#76 freya

freya

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ryuko-sama, Kou-ni, Rakan, Chigusa, Narushige

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hope there is no error in download Atsumori and Benkei ones.. cause when i upload there is error message but the file is saved inside my account.. if have please said, i will re upload them..

Posted Image

#77 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Just added Tomomori's End.......I don't know if you'll like it, Kaho-sama!!! It's very.....unique. (and scary!!!) ^.~

#78 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

Thank you for sharing these Setsuna-san!
I appreciate your kindness as usual! m(_ _)m

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#79 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:22 PM

Glad to share, Hazuki-san!! :hug:

Just posted several more, including Masaomi, Liz, Kagetoki, and Kurou's.

Just 1 left!!! ^.~

#80 Myth

Myth

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Thank you soooo much :grin: !! I'm really thankful to all of you guys who are making the effort of uploading these cuties! Arigato!

By the way, I got an English-subbed copy of Haruka 3's last OVA today (finally!) ;-D, so I think I'm going to enjoy all of them without waiting anymore...

Ah, I almost forget: the link for Masaomi's ending is not working. May someone of you reupload again, please? Thanks again :wink: ?
--------------------
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance