kuguinha

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Okita Souji <3

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:09 PM

I don't know yet. If it is, I will buy it of course~
And I will watch the RAW because I can't wait for the subs. At least I will understand something :D

#23 kotoristrife

kotoristrife

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Videogames, and...
  • Who I fangirl over:Suefumi,Len Tsukimori,Yuichi-senpai, Blood, Julius, & Ace

Posted 08 April 2008 - 04:35 AM

ahh....i was able to see the PV for Maihitoyo stage....but I hope a dvd will be released. I really want to see how they did it. well, the only characters I found to like in MHstage was only Akane, Tenma and Suefumi. Yorihisa is fine too, but the others, I'm not so sure....Oh well, I would still watch it...

**** Okay, looks like there will be a DVD release of Maihitoyo Stage on May 14, 2008. I am most likely to preorder the DVD. It may cover the shows that were shown, though there are too many kanjis for me to understand...

#24 seisai

seisai

Open Otaku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Hihara Kazuki, Eisen

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:49 AM

I watch the trailer or PV of this live action on stage and it impressed me.
I hope I can watch the whole and see how it's done. I'm so curious about the storyline

#25 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^
  • Who I fangirl over:too many already (what a sinful woman, lol)

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:28 AM

Tomomasa was definitely destroyed IMO. I guess it's hard to find a RL version of him (?). But I think the others were okay. The guys playing Suefumi and Tenma looks hawt ^^
And Karigane the guy playing Takamichi looks like a carbon copy of Takamichi, it scared me a little. Great casting IMO. I think I stumbled on the DVD in Yes Asia if anybody's interested in buying. Me still wants to cure my wallet from it's previous bleeding (my paycheck hasn't arrived yet but I already splurged on Haruka mangas and shoes >.<)

Anyway, this is a funny clip of the show that I found in YT (yay!!!) It's short though.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Save Our Seiyuu and Bishies. Period.

Glomps Shaina@LJ for this LOL scan of Uchida

#26 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:27 AM

I honestly did not believe that there will ever be a real live guy who can impersonate an anime bishie character decently... until I've watched this. "Takamich" was just... wow! He knocked me off my chair and made me forget that I'm an Akuram-fangirl... Akuram-sama, yurushite kudasai!!! (lol) I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment. :D

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#27 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Interests:doodling, drabbling, singing my lungs out (and other people's eardrums off), and fangirlish squealing ^^

Posted 08 April 2009 - 09:27 AM

LOL I just watched this today. Yes, do admire how slow I can be XD
Right now I'm still on the first half of the story and here are my thoughts:

Spoiler

Posted Image

#28 kandyse

kandyse

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hachiyous, stella quintet, kaname, ichijou, shiki

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

does anyone know where can i download this? :/ im fine with both raw and subs, anddddd direct download preferred please ._.
SOB (save our bishies)

#29 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

Whew!! Ohishashiburi desu yo ne?!! :hugs to all:

It's been too long!!!! (Summer convention season has me INSANELY busy with no time for anything but sewing!!! :cries: I barely get online anymore!)

Anyway, I received the DVD of the 2nd Musical/Stage Show last week and had to post about it.

It's not quite as good in my opinion as the Maihitoyo 1st one----the casts' hair and makeup seems a bit 'off' but still, they're well costumed. ^^ (Just the hair is weird.... and STILL not properly colored....^^;;)
I did like that Ektidal, Shiren, and Akram were in it, but disappointed that Sephel and Ran were MIA. ^^;; Ektidal was TERRIFIC! Shiren could've been more shrill (the actress didn't really have much presence and Shiren is the epitome of presence!) and Akram was.....hmm.....I didn't care for him. I thought he wasn't imposing enough or again, no stage presence. The kirin on his shoulder seemed to engulf him!!! ^.~ I also think his blonde wig was really not good at the end when his hair all came down----my sister said he looked like 'Cousin It' from the Munsters!! He really didn't have any command of the stage whatsoever. Poor guy.

All in all, I found myself not that interested in the musical/stage part myself. There were some funny parts, but overall, it was kind of dull. (And allllllllllllllllllll about Yasuaki, who I don't really care for. ^^;;)

The 'talk show' part---that was interesting, especially the end!! Oh my gosh!! They were all so hilarious!!! Gengorou-san is crazy funny....and Juri-san, too....oh my!! THey're all crazy, except for Nari-san, who is TOO sane!! HA HA!! What they do is just too funny!! Actually, rather than funny, my sister and I kept looking at each other like they were all INSANE. Really insane. Dancing, singing, chanting spontaneously.... ^^;;

All in all, I give the 1st stage, Maihitoyo, an 'A' grade, but the 2nd stage, Oborozoshi, deserves just a 'C+' grade. I found myself mostly 'drifting off and losing attention' while watching it, until we reached the omake talk show part!! It's not good when the interviews are more exciting and interesting than the actual show/performance!!!

If anyone wants me to post up a video of the interview part that I mean, let me know and I'll try to get it up. ^^;;

:hug:

Setsuna

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#30 13sugars

13sugars

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:all of 'em bishies

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:05 AM

~Setsuna-san~ Thanks so much for the review. ^^ Sadly, because of it too, my interest has gone down. I refuse to see my Akuram image be ruined into Cousin It, although that really is a funny image in my head... :( Why did they do that to him? But man oh man, I know that Takamichi-actor is there and... and he's so gorgeous! Hmm, this certainly has now put me on a dilemma...

Posted Image
☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~ ☼ ~ ♥ ~

#31 midorihimesama

midorihimesama

バカ姫

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:43 PM

O-Okay, Akuram as Cousin It?? PASSSS.... OTL
Even if I have so much love for the Ash boys, I don't want my image of Akuram's pretty shampoo hair goes down the drain that much. I think Juri is cute, but I still don't think he's right for the role as Tomomasa ==;;;; So it's true that Oborozoshi is all about Yasuaki. His legion of fans sure is big and I don't really blame him. I think the actor did a fairly good job on the 1st musical so I don't mind watching him (and pretend to not see Akuram T^T). Setsuna-san if you could post the interview part it would be really great >w</ Thank you muchies in advance!!

Posted Image

#32 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

Yes, I also think Juri-san is totally wrong for Tomomasa. He's not 'mature' looking nor beautiful enough. Plus, he's not 'flirty' enough. When Tomomasa talks, you KNOW it's him (Inoue-san's voice is just perfect for this part!) by his 'come hither' drawl. Juri just doesn't have 'it'. (Plus, his black hair is a terrible loss ---if Shimon/Hiroki can wear a blonde wig, why can't Juri? Aqua hair is too drastically different than black. It's bad enough when Yorihisa/Nari or Takmichi/Gengorou keep their hair black or dark brown, but at least they have 'dark' shades like indigo and forest green. :shakes head: It's a shame!

Yes, Akram is pretty awful in it....and he can't really sing either. ^^;; Eek.

But, Ektidal is very good---in character and really seems like him to me!

I think the DVD editors love Gengorou-san too, because in the omake where they show all the guys' individual monologues, the rest ALL have 'amateur' (like home videos!) video and sound recordings (?!?!) while Gengorou (Takamichi) has the professional studio quality!!! I was glad, because he's my favorite, but.....why? It's so weird.....

Sure!!! I'll try to get the interview (hilarious stuff....or...at least, crazy stuff!) up here asap. ^^

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#33 Guest_harukatoki_*

Guest_harukatoki_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:25 AM

I watched this live stage recently and pesonally don't think it's bad. Though I have to admit it was quite a disappointment to find out that the story was not as interesting as I expected. All the "Yasuaki dies" is somehow...too simple =="
Anyway, as a Yasuaki fan, I'm pleased with all the lovely scenes between Yasuaki and Akane :"> But, Toru-san, how could Yasuaki's smile be that creepy!? It's supposed to be soft and gentle, isn't it? TT^TT
The cast's acting skill has really improved. Last time Shimon (Hiroki) and Eisen (Keisuke) looked fake, but this time they're very adorable, especially Eisen~super super cute~
"Akane: Do you know what the flower Akane is like, Eisen-san?
Eisen: Yes... It's white and cute, a very lovel...
Akane: How about you Yasuaki-san?
Eisen: *left in the dark* ... -//////- "

Poor you Eisen. But your pitiful face's so cute XD
Other Hachiyou looks cool, too >////< And I don't think the hair colors are much a matter ^^" It's true that Juri's not as beautiful as Tomomasa, but he has Tomomasa's aura when he's on stage. And talking about "flirty", those Fujihime-teasing scenes are just Tomomasa's style, don't you think? XD
Don't care much about Akuram, but he was fine to me. And I enjoy his song "Hiseki Hyouten no Hourai yo", too, but that's the one from the musial collection CD, not his live performance on stage =P It's much better ^^
Ah, come to think, some actors seem to have the same personality as their character. Yoshihiko (Yorihisa), Sejiro (Tenma) and also Keisuke (Eisen) =D
And the cast interview... really, crazy stuff!!! XD Couldn't help but laugh out as I was watching that part. By the way, I wonder if Sejiro did kiss Taizoh! (You went too far Sejiro-san!!!) XD

#34 dibei-chan

dibei-chan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Location:Downey, CA / The Internets / Fandom / My Imagination
  • Interests:Art, graphic design, photography, sewing, singing, dancing, cooking/baking and becoming a Mangaka.
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yorihisa, Hakuryuu, Rid-Sensei, and Hyuga... so far. >3

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

I've been wanting to find out if the Yasuaki dies hype was worth it or not for myself, but I haven't been able to find any subs of the second stage play (maybe I'm searching the wrong places). Has anyone seen them lingering the interwebs? =o_O'=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance