• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 anonymous

anonymous

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:??...but there are so many to fangirl over..

Posted 09 May 2008 - 06:09 AM

you would think they would try with angelique, the series is known enough that there have been some petitions and the DS is known for having lots of girl players... they did make the harvest moon for girls, even if they did censor it...

They took out the feature where you can make a girl your best friend and somehow get pregnant...(intriguing.. same gender pregnancy...)

Posted Image
Sorry Sorry, Super Junior.. <3 clickiez the sig

#22 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:38 AM

They took out the feature where you can make a girl your best friend and somehow get pregnant...(intriguing.. same gender pregnancy...)

You don't get pregnant, the tree goddess/fairy gives you a child to raise. It really made me angry that they censored it, so much I even took it back to the store (I hadn't opened it). Seriously, these companies need to get real, the people that would get offended at that stuff would be the people that don't buy videogames in the first place because they think they are the tools of the devil or something.

Which might be why we don't get otome games for DS. They may feel "dating guys" is too mature >_< (In addition to the "girls don't seriously game" attitude.
Posted Image

#23 chocochell

chocochell

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It changes.

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:54 PM

I've just started playing this, and while I must say the first round was refreshing, it got boring after that. Especially the incessant dating / emoing after turning down a date business, plus the whole having to wait until after the 112th day to get the 2nd love event.

I got Julius and Clavis from Rosalia's point of view . . . and now I feel too lazy to play it over again.

=/

But oh. Clavis. *smiles*

#24 001

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Ace

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:16 PM

I have yet to try this game out, only because other games seems to float into my peripheral vision, and my responsibilities are just crushing everything that I see fun.
I will get to this sooner or later and try acting as the snooty/better-than-thou girl for once. Hah! I look forward to that!

Agent 001

Topic to find the PoT fan-made games

#25 Kairi

Kairi

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading mangas, hanging out wiht friends and playing games XDDD
  • Who I fangirl over:there are maaaaany XDD

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:01 PM

ohh so they realese it for DS? cool, i'm looking forwrd to it XD

Posted Image

#26 caddyalan

caddyalan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Diana Caprice

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

From some random web browsing, I learned that the blogger at Chubby's Forest is attempting to create a fan translation of Angelique Duet: http://chubbysforest...urney/#more-248

#27 Maverynthia

Maverynthia

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:JD & Jet; Androids and Artificially created men!

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:26 AM

From some random web browsing, I learned that the blogger at Chubby's Forest is attempting to create a fan translation of Angelique Duet: http://chubbysforest...urney/#more-248

It looks like that person needs translation help and a bit more "rom hacking" help. D: It's a pity more of us aren't hackers ;-; I'm betting that's why there isn't that many translated games out there and more Otoko games.... ,_,

Though it is good to see that someone is attempting it.
Posted Image

#28 unbrokenhours

unbrokenhours

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Games (RPG, sim, strategy, general, otome)
    -Drawing, reading, writing, Listening and Making Music
    -Anime, sports
  • Who I fangirl over:I realized what this means now. You? :)

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:43 AM

I really like Rosalia's theme when she's in her room. It has this magical feeling to it. I look forwards to see what other little things they added to this game, even though I'm sure there isn't that many additions to remakes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance