• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 17 January 2007 - 10:06 PM

okay, I was talking to my sister last night about the Haruka characters, and she actually said something that was quite shocking to me...

she said:

Tomomori is actually a uke. Because although he is mean and crazy, but he only loves Miko when she is strong and eventually can defeat him, so he likes to be beaten up and therefore he is a uke.

I was like...o____O
she has got a point there...

so we went on to say who are the seme and the uke in the series, and this is what I realised.

Benkei=100% seme
reason: Benkei says, "fufufu...Miko, if you say things like that you will make me want to imprison you" *gentle dark smile*

Shirogane: 100% Seme
Reason: He acts gentle and polite but when Hinoe tries to flirt the Miko, he pokes Hinoe back in a very "polite gentle way"
"Hinoe, please do not tease my Miko-sama, because she is mine now and that is only my right to make her blush."
then Benkei comes along and rubs it in<--seme
"Fufu...Hinoe, looks like you have lost this time again..."

Hinoe= Uke
Reason: from the above reason and constant poking by Benkei

Yorihisa= Seme
Reason: because he is a hidden pervert, polite and humble to the miko but attacks her...hehe >D

so what do you guys think about the rest?
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#2 kurokaze

kurokaze

Open Otaku

• MIA
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Yasutsugu, Yunoki

Posted 18 January 2007 - 04:45 PM

Sooo.... Tomomori is actually, masochist?!! XDD

I feel sorry for Hinoe.

#3 wasseryharp

wasseryharp

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:Kira's condo, Yunoki's mansion and Kanayan's apartment~ XD
  • Interests:RPG, Girl's game, Anime, Manga, Japanese, Foreign Culture, Sweets, Food
  • Who I fangirl over:Chimo... oops i mean Tomomori, Shirogane, Yunoki-senpai and KiraKira-tan~

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:15 AM

Hmm... this is interesting~
For me Tomomori can be both Seme and Uke. [Yes. but i love when miko is his uke~ 'cause, for me, he's hentai.]
I absolutely agree with Tomo = Masochist theory, but he's Sadist too~! That's why i think he can be both.

...But again... - - Maybe what your sister said is true because every yaoi fanart site i've found are all Tomo-uke... [with Shiro/Shigehira seme or Masaomi seme]

For Hinoe, i think he's miko's seme but if it's about yaoi coupling, he must be uke for sure~
The example you gave is a good reason for BenHino. - -+

The rest...? Hmm...
I always judge uke and seme for each couple, so maybe i can't say decisively who's uke or seme.
But what's sure is...
Kurou is uke because he's brother-complex. He do nothing but keep calling for his brother... - -"...
And Eisen series also absolutely uke. Because they're beautiful and do nothing but hide behind some trees [or even miko?] and keep apologizing... - -"...

The real reason why Kira became Seiso's Rijichou

Spoiler

Posted Image
ん?何を遠慮してるんだね。
私の車の助席に乗る事に、君はもう慣れたと思っていたんだね。
--------------------------
A faithful follower of...
Posted Image
http://wassery-harp.livejournal.com/ ... [mostly English but also Japanese sometimes]
http://wasseryharp.exteen.com/ ...[Thai only]
http://wasseryharp.bloggang.com/ ...[Thai only]
http://thaineoromance.forumer.com/ ...[Thai Neoromance Community]
http://mixi.jp/show_....pl?id=19474077 ...[Mixi]
http://www.nicotto.j...?user_id=203576 [nicotto]
http://corda-yokohama.0fees.net/ ...Kiniro no Corda World in Yokohama (under construction)

#4 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:32 AM

Kurou is uke because he's brother-complex. He do nothing but keep calling for his brother... - -"...
And Eisen series also absolutely uke. Because they're beautiful and do nothing but hide behind some trees [or even miko?] and keep apologizing... - -"...

hahaha!! XD
yeah, I totally agree on Kurou being uke, and most of all, I think he is so in love with his brother.
Everytime he goes "ANIUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" It annoys the heck out of me.

and yeah, the Eisen series are definitely uke, the prettiness, the softness...

Miko can be both, this is my interpretation, when with:
Hinoe: Uke (because it appears Hinoe is always teasnig her to make her blush)
Benkei: Uke (because Benkei is ultimate Seme)
Shirogane: uke (Although she was supposed to be the master, but Shirogane is actually dark dark seme)
Tomomori: seme or uke depending on the situation, Tomomori is generally a hentai and maniac, but when Miko makes up her mind to really get Tomomori, she becomes the seme.
Kurou: seme (because Miko always manage to control him somehow...XD)
Masaomi: seme or uke (as they are more like buddy buddies, I guess its on an equal level?)
Liz: this I dont know...hmm...it also depends
Atsumori: Seme!!! (becuase miko is his protector!!)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:56 AM

hahaha!! XD
yeah, I totally agree on Kurou being uke, and most of all, I think he is so in love with his brother.
Everytime he goes "ANIUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" It annoys the heck out of me.

and yeah, the Eisen series are definitely uke, the prettiness, the softness...

Miko can be both, this is my interpretation, when with:
Hinoe: Uke (because it appears Hinoe is always teasnig her to make her blush)
Benkei: Uke (because Benkei is ultimate Seme)
Shirogane: uke (Although she was supposed to be the master, but Shirogane is actually dark dark seme)
Tomomori: seme or uke depending on the situation, Tomomori is generally a hentai and maniac, but when Miko makes up her mind to really get Tomomori, she becomes the seme.
Kurou: seme (because Miko always manage to control him somehow...XD)
Masaomi: seme or uke (as they are more like buddy buddies, I guess its on an equal level?)
Liz: this I dont know...hmm...it also depends
Atsumori: Seme!!! (becuase miko is his protector!!)

Kurou's "ANIUEEEEE!!" doesn't annoys me at all, it made me sad actually... because Seki Tomokazu also did a character from another fandom: Saiunkoku Monogatari. And he's the alonely king in it where his brother left him... so when he said "Aniue!" I remembered sad Ryuuki... *sobs* *totally ignore Kurou's feeling*

I noticed, YOU MISSED OUT YUZURU!
He's the uke? Because like, "SEMPAI IS MY EVERYTHING, SHE'S EVERYTHING IN MY WORLD."

#6 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:52 PM

wahahaha~

yuzuru...XD

I totally forgot about him...ooops!!!

I think he generally is a uke to the Miko, but when he gets jealous, he becomes the scary maniac uke...the ones that will punish the miko so she will "learn"
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahara Masaki, Takashi-niichan, Ace, Shirogane, Niou Masaharu, Wakatsuki Ryotarou

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:50 AM

Yuzuru is scary, I don't like him x.x

#8 wasseryharp

wasseryharp

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Location:Kira's condo, Yunoki's mansion and Kanayan's apartment~ XD
  • Interests:RPG, Girl's game, Anime, Manga, Japanese, Foreign Culture, Sweets, Food
  • Who I fangirl over:Chimo... oops i mean Tomomori, Shirogane, Yunoki-senpai and KiraKira-tan~

Posted 17 February 2007 - 08:27 AM

Well, i don't like Yuzuru too~
But i don't think he's uke because I believe he'll push miko down if he has a chance... - -...
[And accordint to many fanart, he's Otaku. XD]

The real reason why Kira became Seiso's Rijichou

Spoiler

Posted Image
ん?何を遠慮してるんだね。
私の車の助席に乗る事に、君はもう慣れたと思っていたんだね。
--------------------------
A faithful follower of...
Posted Image
http://wassery-harp.livejournal.com/ ... [mostly English but also Japanese sometimes]
http://wasseryharp.exteen.com/ ...[Thai only]
http://wasseryharp.bloggang.com/ ...[Thai only]
http://thaineoromance.forumer.com/ ...[Thai Neoromance Community]
http://mixi.jp/show_....pl?id=19474077 ...[Mixi]
http://www.nicotto.j...?user_id=203576 [nicotto]
http://corda-yokohama.0fees.net/ ...Kiniro no Corda World in Yokohama (under construction)

#9 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:00 AM

True... he's this very dangerous stalker of Miko, so he really might push miko down... 9.9;;
[Otaku? So he does have other interest other than miko ==;; ]

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:10 AM

because he likes to collect doll figurines of the miko....XD

Yuzuru is a scary stalker....
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 billabong_bananas

billabong_bananas

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Umm...I have lots!<br />Ofcourse, reading manga, watching anime.<br />Other than dat, playing flute, piano, violin;doing gymnastics, playing touch rugby, tennis, and swimming...making lil stuff, going to my imaginary world...LOL, and a WHOLE lot more!
  • Who I fangirl over:Yasuaki, Tomomasa, Yorihisa, Yunoki, Oscar, Tomomori, Hisui, Yukitaka

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:01 AM

Kurou's "ANIUEEEEE!!" doesn't annoys me at all, it made me sad actually... because Seki Tomokazu also did a character from another fandom: Saiunkoku Monogatari. And he's the alonely king in it where his brother left him... so when he said "Aniue!" I remembered sad Ryuuki... *sobs* *totally ignore Kurou's feeling*

Sooo true...I have the anime(Saiunkoku season one) and it pities me evry time I hear lil Ryuuki says that...Awwwww~
Anyway, I thought that Seki did voice acting for Tenma in the first 1 as well?(Well maybe they use the same actors in the series)
p.s. Oh, season 2 in Saiunkoku is out now, and dis time Sakujun's still alive~
Posted Image Bling, bling, bananas!Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 Nao-KK

Nao-KK

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:It will take me 3 days and 2 nights to name them all.

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:04 PM

True... he's this very dangerous stalker of Miko, so he really might push miko down... 9.9;;
[Otaku? So he does have other interest other than miko ==;; ]

I found a repetitive pattern where the glasses geeks become overly obsessed with the main characters. Games like Love Drops and Step have a male character with similar attributes, where they seem very smart and civilized until they snap. o_O;;

#13 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Sooo true...I have the anime(Saiunkoku season one) and it pities me evry time I hear lil Ryuuki says that...Awwwww~
Anyway, I thought that Seki did voice acting for Tenma in the first 1 as well?(Well maybe they use the same actors in the series)
p.s. Oh, season 2 in Saiunkoku is out now, and dis time Sakujun's still alive~

I totally totally forgotten about Kurou when I heard his "Aniue~~!!!!" Ryuuki is more pitiful than Kurou, even though both of them have brother complex XD
Koei uses the same cast in the whole series, so yeah, Seki did all the chi no Seiryu.
p.s. I know Sakujun is still alive, he won't leave Shuurei alone! ... but I stopped watching the anime... download anime is troublesome... ==;;;

#14 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, games, reading, writing, RPing etc.
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many. Way too many.

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

because of my stupidity id like to ask... what is a seme and a uke? *everyone gasp and think 'you don't know?' T_T yes shameful XP

#15 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:43 PM

because of my stupidity id like to ask... what is a seme and a uke? *everyone gasp and think 'you don't know?' T_T yes shameful XP

Sometimes, not knowing something is better than knowing it.

seme, in Japanese, means "attack".
and uke, in japanese, means "accept".

.......... why am I explaining it!?!?

it means with 2 person (usually 2 guys, but we can use it for guyxgirl as well(?)) on bed (or somewhere else), doing er... that.

#16 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:48 AM

Sometimes, not knowing something is better than knowing it.

seme, in Japanese, means "attack".
and uke, in japanese, means "accept".

.......... why am I explaining it!?!?

it means with 2 person (usually 2 guys, but we can use it for guyxgirl as well(?)) on bed (or somewhere else), doing er... that.

ehehee XP ur rite... The only words i dont know tend to have to do with something like this (like something i asked one of my friends today T_T) sorry for asking... i kinda had the feeling i was to do with something liek this...

#17 EternalFrost

EternalFrost

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki, Yasuaki, Francis

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:37 AM

From what I gather I think seme is the dominant and the uke is the submissive in the relationship :3.

#18 lilinnocence

lilinnocence

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:21 AM

maybe we should get bak to the actual topic T_T ...

#19 kei

kei

Queen Otaku

• Miko
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

And in case if you didn't notice, this topic is about seme and uke, so we are actually in topic.

#20 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:57 PM

but when i first heard seme and uke, I didnt know that was supposed to be Japanese...XD
So it didnt make sense to me either, but once someone told me that's actually Japanese, then I finally got it.

I thought it was French or something...XDDDD
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance