• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:32 AM

Teaser site  is now open!

More info on B'slog 9/20 issue

EDIT:Added more info

Release date: March 12, 2015

Preorders are now open at your favorite game shop 8D Well Ami2x sells the t-box and they ship overseas 8D

Confirmed cast:

Terashima Takuma

Suzumura Ken'ichi

Abe Atsushi

Okamoto Nobuhiko

Tachibana Shinnosuke

Takemoto Eiji

Shitanda Michael

Yasumoto Hiroki

Looking at the cast it's the H5 one...so /sobs I guess the old cast are just side charas

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#2 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

Oh man their making a six one!? I still haven't even gotten the 5th one or its fan disk yet.

#3 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:43 AM

it's open for pre-order yet they haven't post how the game system will be. I'm curious whether it'll be like haruka 3 (i only played that so far). I think it's quite interesting, its plot--being kokuryu miko. And again.. they didn't mention who's who (the hachiyou) in that website. 

#4 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

I made an unboxing post of the treasure box stellaworth's edition here~ -link- /o/

the system got really different, it's like a board game , I kinda got shocked when I played the prologue <-didn't even bother to read the official site 8'D

it's actually not that bad(?) and kind of fun xD

oh, and the language somehow got easier to understand? considering how western-ish the theme they chose haha xD it's actually a very nice thing for me who still struggling at kanji 8'D

I am really struggling to understand the war background at harutoki series 8'D specially under 5 series 8'D

#5 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:45 AM

ok, finished one round of the game. I am glad that KOEI finally revived the "fun" part of playing the haruka series.

Good points:

Spoiler

Bad points:

Spoiler

Points of recommendation

Spoiler

Overall, I really enjoy my first play through, took hours to go through it so it has quite a large volume compared to the otomate series.

And I shouldn't have done Darius first. I have a feeling I already went through all the spoilers in his one game play lolll

Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#6 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

Overall, I really enjoy my first play through, took hours to go through it so it has quite a large volume compared to the otomate series.

And I shouldn't have done Darius first. I have a feeling I already went through all the spoilers in his one game play lolll

E-etto Kaho-chama, i'm trying to get Darius, but couldn't get his scene in chapter 3. I got stuck at 会いたい夜に.  What should I do to get his next scene? I've reload so much, yet i still couldn't get it. ಠ_ಥ

#7 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:16 AM

sorry for my late reply, I am sure you figured out the answer by now LOL

I don't remember how I got his events, I just remembered stalking him, and go to every event that has his face icon on it. I would recommend reading the character notes closely, it will tell you if you can open the next event or not. My suspicion is that you did not have enough affinity with Darius to open his next event on time.

Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#8 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:03 AM

I heard that there is going to be a second part to the 6th game. A friend of mine told me and showed me a video on utube. Does anyone know if this is true. I think the release date for it is in December of this year.

#9 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:34 PM

I heard that there is going to be a second part to the 6th game. A friend of mine told me and showed me a video on utube. Does anyone know if this is true. I think the release date for it is in December of this year.

It's true. I checked the site (click!) and it said it'll release on 22th December. I don't understand the plot (it seems there's a festival and something bad happened), but there're two new characters.

#10 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:17 PM

Finally got the money to buy the second part to Haruka 6. Now just waiting to get in the mail. Can anyone tell me if its as good as the first Haruka 6?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance