No replies to this topic

#1 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,225 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'd heard about the HaruToki 2 stage show a couple years ago, but nothing ever came of it, so I forgot about it~

Until yesterday! I was browsing eBay and found a dvd of it for sale! I snapped it up and it's currently on its way to me but I can't believe KOEI-san hasn't said A THING about this or given it any promotion?!? Nani?! Why is it not anywhere to be found on Japan stores or even auction sites? 0_o 

It was really expensive but I couldn't pass it up.

I was disappointed that most of the original cast have been replaced, especially precious Gengorou-san (Nemoto) as Ten no Byakko! I really would've loved to see him as Yukitaka and Yuzuru (Harutoki 3) and (if I can dream) as Oshihito from HaruToki 4~!

Well, anyway, the only 3 main cast members who seem to have survived from HaruToki 1 to HaruToki 2 are Yorihisa/Yoritada; Yasuaki/Yasutsugu and Akuram. (At least his hair is up and not 'Cousin It' anymore!) Everyone else has been replaced.

:sad:

They seem to have cast new actors who actually sort of resembled the original actors.... 

Though they still shy away from the bright colored hair they ought to have----they all just seem pretty black with some subtle colored streaks, except for Akifumi, which actually looks TOO light! (He was more of a golden tan color.)

Here is the photo of the cover (with cast photo) and the back with anime picture and cast names:

Spoiler

Hope it's better than the Oborozoshi stage performance but I doubt it can be without Nemoto-san....... (I know it can't be better than the Maihitoyo stage show---that was perfection!)

But I'll give it an unbiased opinion once I see it! ^^

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance