Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
  • Location:On some island in the middle of nowhere surrounded by Bishounen~
  • Who I fangirl over:Do I have to choose?~

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hello Everyone!

It seems like forever since I last posted here! I hope you all are doing well! 
The reason for my sudden post today is that I am actually currently conducting otome game research in Japan at Kanazawa University.  The focus of my research is on the difference between how foreigners and Japanese otome gamers perceive otome games and their darker aspects such as yanderes and twisted characters (and yes, the faculty actually okayed it!) . In order to compare between the two demographics, I’m conducting surveys in English and Japanese as well as interviewing otome gamers and otome game companies. 

The survey itself is 35 questions, but to thank people for taking part in it I will be holding a raffle on July 6th 2014 with about 200 dollars (20000 yen) in otome games and goods as the prize. The current plan is for there to be between 3-5 winners depending on how many people take part.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this survey with your friends and anywhere you can! 

You only have to take one of the surveys as they are the same contents. Feel free to take it in the language you feel most comfortable in.

English Survey: http://www.instant.ly/s/zc2rm

Japanese Survey: http://www.instant.ly/s/2KSJM

Thank you so much and let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Image
~Sig made by Ayane~

Posted Image

#2 Natsumi♥

Natsumi♥

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:♥ Tsukimori Len, Kaji Aoi, Tsuruga Ren, Yorihisa, Yasuaki, Mamoru Miyano

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

I've done the survey! Good luck! (: It's so great to see that they are open to research now! 

Posted Image

#3 chemistry

chemistry

♥リラファン

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Interests:リラちゃん♥poupee girl
  • Who I fangirl over:quirky-voice types

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:21 AM

I took the survey! Always want to help with research because data collection can be a pain in the butt >W<

Posted Image

Confusing with nonsensical verbosity>>>>
DF: ad hoc spazz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance