• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

Otomate has announced the making of the game's sequal. This time the setting will be around the war at the Red Cliff.

As usual in order to ignite people's love for the game, they are also launching anime for it.

I really liked the plot in the first game, though the system was crap, I just hope they will improve the system in the second game.

Official Site

Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#2 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

Ahah i bought the first one just because i so loved the opening song ... And liked it a lot ! So i'm definitivly looking forward for this sequel, hoping that story will be as good as the first one.

Posted Image

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

I find this so weird because just two nights ago I was talking about the game with my grandmother since she liked the graphics of the game that I showed her and told her how I would love it if they made a sequel to this game and an anime series for it and look at what happened. That is why its weird for me since I was just talking about it with my grandma two nights ago and just today I find out this news. Oh man I cannot wait since I loved the first game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance