• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

Nameless - The One Thing You Must Recall is a new otome game produced by Cheritz, a Korean company that has previously released a successful game called Dandelion - Wishes Brought To You
They have always been friendly with the English Otome community and have released their games in English (subbed) for people to purchase.
Recently, with Nameless, they have been collaborating with two other companies, CROBI and ACO. CROBI is a ball jointed doll community that gave them the proposal of Nameless, ACO stands for Audio Comics and they are the first Drama CD producers in Korea. Couple weeks back they have announced the Nameless Drama CD and after realizing that there are fans who want these games, shortly after launching their English store they said

Hello everyone,

Today we want to talk about the english translation issue.
Some of the customers asked about an english translation script for the audio cds.
Initially, there was no plan to sell the "Nameless"-series to our foreign customers,
so we did not prepare any translation.
But if we were able to sell enough copies of the "Nameless" Collector's edition,
we would be willing to provide a translation script for all the customers who purchased it.
The magic number is: 100!
So as soon as 100 of the "Nameless" Collector's Edition are, we will provide you with the translation.
And this is a promise made by the CEO ;)

Thank you very much for your interest.

-AudioComics staff

http://en.acoshop.net/

What I wanted to do was just raise awareness of this to Otome Fans who have yet to hear about it. This is a great opportunity and a big step for us to actually have a company want to take a step and reach out to us, don't you think?
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance