• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

Wow, so has anyone else seen episode 10 yet? Toma's route was wrapped up in the first half of the episode, and then it moved on to the Joker world. (Yay!) I also really liked how the heroine died in the Diamond world; I was really hoping it would at least happen once in the anime. There were a lot of familiar scenes in the second half of the episode which I was really happy to see. But there were also a few new ones which were also amazing. I'd go into detail, but I really don't want to spoil anyone if they haven't seen it yet. But oh my gosh, I'm just so overwhelmed with feelings after watching it; I can't wait for next week to get here.

#22 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

I just find amazing how people on the net can up it before it is even aired here in Japan. I have it reserved on my TV to watch it to night LOL

Will give my 2 cents after I watch it tonight.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#23 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

Ah, from what I understand, it has many air times depending on where you live. ^^ But I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts! (:

#24 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

ok, I have finished watching it just now. My 2 cents LOL

Spoiler

If the anime will end at episode 12, it means probably will end with Ukyo explaining everything then finished? But I dont know if they will really let her end up with Ukyo or explain it in great detail since what Otomate really wanted to do was to get people to buy the game, so giving all the plots away would loose that meaning.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

lol Wow, you're comments make me laugh. XDDD

Spoiler

Maybe they'll end it with the heroine in that space between the worlds, and she'll be left to decide which is the world she wants to return to or something. I mean, that would make the most sense if they want to leave it open-ended for the fans to decide who they'd like to see her end up with - despite the Joker world being the true ending/origin of the events that took place throughout the game. But even then, I thought that it was established that she wasn't the heroine of the first four worlds which was why she was continuously rejected from them. Ah, I don't know. Amnesia anime, why do you make things so confusing? orz

#26 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

Episode 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 were good. I cant wait to see how episode 11 is going to be but I must say this anime feels like it was rushed. Im glad I got the game.

#27 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Wow, episode 11 was a total disappointment for me.

Spoiler

At least the music was nice.

#28 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

ok I finished watching it.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

@ Kaho;;
Spoiler

#30 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

ok, finished episode 12...

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#31 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Yeah, I watched it yesterday, and...

Spoiler

#32 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Episode 11 was good and Episode 12 was kinda so-so. I felt bad for Ukyo since he didn't
Spoiler
. I was so close to crying in episode 12. I have to admit though I kinda liked the ending since
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance