#21 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:23 AM

uhm guys...what firmware does it work?...it's the same as kiniro no corda 3. i got no clue on making it work. damn you're making me envious...is the gameplay really easy? it's sounds tough (i read the reviews from other post not sure if it was true)when you try to use the correct ninja scrolls for the scenario or getting the right flower for the guy.
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#22 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Ok since i have finished all routes yesterday i'll give my view point :

-Very fun to play and interesting story THE FIRST TIME YOU DISCOVER IT. Because for each character, you live EACH TIME exactly the same story ( oh well ... there are some like 10% change in the main story for each and i'm being kind there i think :P/>/>/> )

- Heroin : It begins well, it ends bad. Her being so crybaby and so unprofessionnal got on my nerves. Of course i got the point pure heart etc blabla but still : how her village could allow such personn to go on mission ? And most annoying part was whichever route you chose it was always the same pattern.

- Good point was love stories. Interesting to follow, excepting for Nobuyuki who really seemed to have a storyline rushed. Rare thing is that there were not a character that was displeasant. Ranmaru >>>>> *

-Overall opinion : Well i can't really say that i regret my buy, but i can't really say either that i am very proud of it. How to say it ...This had kind of the feeling of a fandisc, and i felt that koei was cheap. Everything is made at the mini. Short story, same pattern etc. I was disappointed because of that.
Posted Image

#23 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 650 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

So um there's a FD and I just heard that there will be another Geten no Hana only event 

Also, there's android version of the game too and a manga series too 

I pretty much enjoyed the game so if I can I would get the FD for fun Plus Okitsu is there 8D

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance