下天の華

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

Announced at the Haruka & Corda event that happened in the past two days.

Attached File  tenka.png   665.81K   15 downloads
EDIT: Promotional Video If you are fast at pausing you can see the heroine (she's a kunoichi)
EDIT2: Official site
Takes place during Sengoku period.
Can romance Nobunaga, Mitsuhide and other generals 8D
On PSP, 2013

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Bets are open. This time, how much of the game will be voiced ? 15% ? 20% ? :mrgreen:
Posted Image

#3 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

I place my bets on a Koi-sentai with only 'sounds' and full script only in CG events :D I can't believe I would miss Koei's one-third-voiced

EDIT 23/9: I followed KOEI's live stream of their neoromance/musou panel at TGS. The new video showed clearer shots of the heroine and Nobunaga, but I couldn't hear the narration since Onosaka decided to troll through it, so I have to wait for KOEI to upload it on YT or something lol

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#4 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

FROM THE LATEST DENGEKI GIRLS STYLE LOL

Attached Files

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#5 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

GUYS, A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE FULLY VOICED. You can go ask KOEI about it if you want

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#6 Kayuune

Kayuune

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tachibana Shinnosuke

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

GUYS, A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT IT WILL BE FULLY VOICED. You can go ask KOEI about it if you want

FOR REAL? I had believed that it would be partially voiced per usual, but if this news is correct it makes me even more excited for this game 8D
Posted Image

"By the way, I'm the type to tease the girl I like. So don't mind it, okay?"

#7 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

What? No way! Unless it is because it has such a crappy plot KOEI is trying to make up for it. Because usually, they spent their budget on gameplay and therefore has no more budget left for voice actors.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#8 Shirahime

Shirahime

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada, Renji Yanagi

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Don't scare me, i have preordered it XD
Or maybe they just have realized that nowadays all games are fully voiced or they are not being taken seriously ?

#9 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

There you go guys someone confirmed that it is fully voiced and mentions that the conversations with characters is a combination of Corda & Angelique system.
Man that means we have to raise some affections for rivalry then?!? Attached File  getenlol.png   24.25K   6 downloads

EDIT: HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS

Attached File  20130328211723_0.bmp   382.55K   6 downloads
Attached File  20130328212608_0.bmp   382.55K   4 downloads

It's nice to know they have those mini dictionary for the terms lol like in Corda

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:07 AM

WHERE IS MY ORDERRRRR, I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET IT ON THE RELEASE DATEEEEE!!!!1111

Still waiting, looks like it wont arrive until tomorrow morning. I will take photos and make my review after I receive it.

Oh, i think it's full voiced because the content is shorter than the haruka and corda series...

EDIT:

ok, I have got my game and started playing it. So far I can confirm it is full voiced (OMG KOEIIIII FINALLYYYY)

So far it is quite fun, the heroine is kinda strong, and there is an option for you to turn off the battle mode. Where the battle mode was nothing like the fancy ones in haruka 3 and 4. But more like pressing buttons at the right timing like Corda 3. I think this is sad because it means KOEI believes female gamers are not capable of doing battle scenes so they make it as simple as possible.

I bought the premium box, got the photo book and recycled images cards, boy I am not surprised.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Shirahime

Shirahime

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada, Renji Yanagi

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Wow i can't wait to have my copy, i have looked already feedbacks on amazon and promotions clips on youtube ( 15 days left until my package arrives sigh )
If you have any other feelings about it to share, i'd appreciate . I have read on amazon that the love scenes were very light and the game was quite short ? Is that true ? ( nb : love scenes are lighs for me if degree of haruka 4 or la corda . Satisfying if like haruka 3 or 5 )

#12 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Okay, I finally finished playing one round of the game and got Mori Ranmaru on my first go.

Here is my review of it that I put on the main site.

Edit:

I have also scanned the CGs and up it onto the MNR gallery.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:15 AM

As Kaho already pointed out, this game is very easy. I never fully complete everyone's route for a Neoroma game lol BUT this time I DID IT and got all their love events looool
As for the route order, I suggest umm go first for the least person you don't want to lol but then I want to say for my personal preference save Nobunaga (well LOL the poster boy 8D), Mitsuhide and Ranmaru for the last three haha.
But then for me this game was engaging enough for me that yeah I marathon it well I'm not into Hideyoshi so I went for him the 2nd round.
The secret chara well it's not really a secret chara you can go for him in the 2nd round.

As for the CG
Spoiler

As I have guessed the character songs are the ED songs.

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#14 chiliztri

chiliztri

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Everyone. Pretty much.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

This is personal preference, but for otome games I usually prefer the more visual novel types. This game really appealed to me in that regard, along with it being fully voiced. It's not pure visual novel, there is very minimal(minimal compared to Koei's other games) system interaction which helped break things up for me. I can see where it wouldn't appeal to Koei's usual crowd as it's quite different from their previous games.

But I absolutely adored it. It's easy, granted, but I loved the story and the characters. Specifically Mitsuhide. I've only done Nobunaga, Ieyasu, and Mitsuhide's routes so far but Mitsuhide is just...wonderful. Seriously, just save him for last if you're going for all of them. xD

Posted Image
永遠なんて。。。ない

#15 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

I totally agree with akuram on the order you should go for. Though I just see Yunoki in Mitsuhide in every way hahaha
Oh, but I do recommend going for Ran Maru first, simply because if you went for others first, you will already be spoiled with Mitsuhide's secret and it wont give you the doki doki effect you should get at Ran Maru's route.

Spoiler

p.s I read on walkthrough that one missing CG i could never get was supposed to be 姫エンド, but I have no idea how to get that one...I wonder if it has something to do with failing missions...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

For the curious the Tbox

Attached File  2013-04-02_11-24-46_171.jpg   664.78K   11 downloads

Attached File  2013-04-02_12-01-21_286.jpg   1.58MB   10 downloads

Attached File  2013-04-02_11-22-06_851.jpg   966.47K   6 downloads

To be honest this Tbox is lighter compared to their previous ones and also the box is cheap not really a hardcover type of box

At least the illustration cards are bigger XD

As usual you get the hardcover artbook and the roughdrafts etc

Oh, Kaho is right! Thanks for the heads up! No wonder everything went smoothly since I played Ieyasu first because I was so excited to hear Ono Kenshou hahaha

Just do Ieyasu or Ranmaru first and then Mitsuhide then go for Hideyoshi. Then go for Nobuyuki, Secret and then Nobunaga

Spoiler

By the way kaho, what do you mean hime end? is it a general end? Well I got all the endings.
EDIT: Oh do you mean for Ranmaru's CG? It's not an ed cg but it's one of the events that you have to raise the doubt stats but then continue on pursuing him so you can get new events IIRC

Also since I'm not familiar with Buddhism and Noh plays wiki gave me an interesting thing

Geten(化天, Gerakuten化楽天, or Nirmaannarati) is an imaginary world of greed and desire in Buddhism. According to scriptures, a day in Geten is equal to year in our world and an inhabitant of Geten lives 8000 years.

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#17 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:06 PM

Ok, I am done with Hideyoshi, I actually liked it because his tsukkomi with the heroine is really funny XD

oh akuram, I think the 下天 kanji is different to that Buddhist one. I think here Neoromance meant it as referring to Nobunaga wanting to conquer the world.

And the hime end, I was looking through neoromance info, and they mentioned 姫エンド、恋愛エンド , and when I looked at it, it didnt seem like that option to head into hime end even appear for me. So my guess is it is like typical KOEI game where they had the 珠玉エンド and normal end. For the time being, i seem to only be able to get the 恋愛エンド. So I wonder if it has to do with timing since it says this

表示されるのは第3話?までの恋愛イベントが成功済みのキャラ

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

Well I just find it interesting since Nobunaga kept quoting Atsumori and then it hit to that thing so I was thinking lol maybe they are doing a word play even if they use a different kanji since 下天 can mean the human world. Thanks for the explanation too!
To me lool the human world is a world of desire and greed too 8D

I find Hideyoshi an M type 8D because I went for all the DNW choices and LOOOOOOL I ended up going for his route yeah it was by accident
Spoiler

Oh, I finished the game without looking at the guide 8D I just tried all kinds of lol combo until I got it hahaha
Well best ed=the one with their image song as ED will play, their normal ed=regular ed song will play

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

#19 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

Oh, so did you manage to get all the CGs?

oh, actually I recommend going for Momoji second, because you need to do training all the time, so it will really help with collecting flowers haha 8D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 akuram

akuram

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

ALMOST ORZ

I have all the CGs for each chara routes and I'm missing one story CG orz I don't have time to go for it but I got all the love events for each guys.
I KNOW IT SUX SO MUCH
Spoiler

Actually on second play after getting the gist of it, you can go for 3 guys at the same time and just save on chapter 2. The thing here is that you need to watch out for the events, always look at the event list requirements and it will tell you where it will break off or when you cannot pursue any other guys once you activated a particular event. Some guys have a lot of love events on chapter 2 like Ranmaru and it takes a while to see a notice when it will break off according to my poor memory

MNR earns HP.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance