Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:44 AM

Official Site
Release: Spring 2013
Art: Teita (悌太)
Background art: Akiba Minoru
Music: Uematsu Nobuo
Theme Song by Yanagi Nagi

What caught my attention: THREE HEROINES TO CHOOSE FROM
Edit: Just looked up Norns (no wonder it sounds familiar) and I guess this explains why there are 3 heroines? 8D Just my LOL opinion
From Wikipedia

The Norns (Old Norse: norn, plural: nornir) in Norse mythology[1] are female beings who rule the destiny of gods and men, a kind of dísir comparable to the Fates in Greek mythology.
According to Snorri Sturluson's interpretation of the Völuspá, the three most important norns, Urðr (Wyrd), Verðandi and Skuld come out from a hall standing at the Well of Urðr (well of fate) and they draw water from the well and take sand that lies around it, which they pour over Yggdrasill so that its branches will not rot.[2] These norns are described as three powerful maiden giantesses (Jotuns) whose arrival from Jötunheimr ended the golden age of the gods.[2] They may be the same as the maidens of Mögþrasir who are described in Vafþrúðnismál (see below).[2]

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#2 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

Cast separated as they are in the promotional video (probably, each block is for one heroine)
Spoiler

Nobuo Uematsu yes pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:46 AM

This game looks very interesting. What caught my attention was how you can choose between three girls to play as. That is so cool. I have always wanted to play a game like that. The only game I can think of that came close is Etude Prologue but in that game you can choose to play as a guy or a girl. Any who I read this game is coming out in spring of 2013. I really cant wait to get it. What about anyone else? Are you guys looking forward to it?

#4 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

I've always been a fan of stories with multiple protags so that's actually what caught my attention at first. Now I'm like all in the bandwagon because Ayumi Fujimura and dat glorious music. There's already things in the plot that are leaving me confuzzled already though. Like why is Azuma allowed to be all free and stuff on the ship? If some dude was all like your powers aren't meant for this world so bullet through your head nao, I'd be like the fudge and quickly lock him up somewhere. And I won't lie, I was sort of disappointed when I heard there were powers and stuff. Why couldn't be a good ol science fiction? I do admit I like how Koharu and Kakeru have opposing powers with Koharu having the destructive one. That type of stuff always gets me. It'd be really nice if choosing a different heroine will actually change how certain key events go. Different perspectives is nice and all, but it'll get boring see the same events and whatever happens to the ship over and over again 9 times.

I also find it extremely sad that they describe Mikoto and Nanami as beautiful girls, but not Koharu lol. Koharu is cute too!;_;

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#5 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

I've always been a fan of stories with multiple protags so that's actually what caught my attention at first. Now I'm like all in the bandwagon because Ayumi Fujimura and dat glorious music. There's already things in the plot that are leaving me confuzzled already though. Like why is Azuma allowed to be all free and stuff on the ship? If some dude was all like your powers aren't meant for this world so bullet through your head nao, I'd be like the fudge and quickly lock him up somewhere. And I won't lie, I was sort of disappointed when I heard there were powers and stuff. Why couldn't be a good ol science fiction? I do admit I like how Koharu and Kakeru have opposing powers with Koharu having the destructive one. That type of stuff always gets me. It'd be really nice if choosing a different heroine will actually change how certain key events go. Different perspectives is nice and all, but it'll get boring see the same events and whatever happens to the ship over and over again 9 times.

I also find it extremely sad that they describe Mikoto and Nanami as beautiful girls, but not Koharu lol. Koharu is cute too!;_;

I know what you mean. I found it odd that they didn't describe Koharu beautiful like they did with Mikoto and Nanami when Koharu is cute. Hmm I still cant get over how you can choose to play between three girls. That is so cool. Some of my friends are already deciding in who they are going to like more out of three girls but for me I wont know until I get the game and play as the three girls. Only then will I be able to make up my mind.

#6 Spadey

Spadey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hijiri, Moro

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

Site updated the gallery. Koharu is moe as hell omg. Would take as wife. I'm starting to like Mikoto already too; she's pretty snappy lol. The kiss CG with Tooya is such a cop out, but the dialogue was like oh snap. =o Thank heavens finals are over so I can legit count the days till release (whenever that is). Please just this once don't let me down Otomate!

Posted Image
http://spadey.wordpress.com/

#7 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:06 AM

The opening of the game was very pretty and I loved the song it went with. Only two to three more months until I can get the game!

#8 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

I read a few posts online that Norn9 might get released over to north america. Does anyone know if it is true?

#9 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada, Saint Germain, and Mahiro

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

I haven't seen any confirmation on this.  I believe it was mentioned in a couple of interviews with Aksys Games and IF staff members as one of the otome games they would like to see brought over and some people have gotten over-excited and taken that as gospel that it IS coming when it really isn't.  I'd love to be proven wrong though...

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ok, I started playing this game despite feeling a bit sad after reading all the reviews about it. People kept saying it was a reallllly crap game.

Now I am into chapter 3, I have say, maybe because the reviews sounded so bad, and I was expecting the worst, it didnt turn out THAT bad. Well, if you were to compare to the previous really bad otomate games, this would still be better LOL

The fact the heroine is voiced bothered many people and most of the reviewers hated it and said it made the game bad because of it, but I personally didnt mind since I never really took myself as the player, and always played the games from a 3rd person point of view. 

Will review more once i get further into the game

Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#11 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Interests:Reading, music, games, violin
  • Who I fangirl over:Benkei san, Kazahaya, Yunoki, Tuskimori kun & Shimizu kun

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:50 AM

I'm glad to hear that it's not as bad as some of the reviews.  My copy is still on route (= missing).  Can't wait till it arrives & play it myself.

#12 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Okay, I just finished one route. I think the reason why everyone gave it a crap review was probably because...errr...there was not much of a story plot, except it felt more like a bunch of boys and girls falling in love on a spaceship? LOL

And yes Harata is non-existent lolll

but there is something shocking....

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

O_0.  Seriously???  But this is IF?  If you say Quinrose, I'll find it easier to believer.

#14 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:00 PM

Okay, I am sorry, but I am also giving up on this game haha

I mean, the music is awesome, art is sooo good, the system, everything is great, but there is no plottttttttttttt!!!

Spoiler

I have decided to move onto Armen Noir instead haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

Kaho san, just out of curiosity.  You did finished 1 route, right?  How long did it take?

#16 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

5 hours? it didnt feel long.

And it really was...wow everyone gonna dieeee!! then suddenly you go to the ED when the 2 people are happy together and you are like "huh???"

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 Mizuho_Subaru

Mizuho_Subaru

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

T_T  I pray that I'm going to suvive even 1 route. What's up with otome games lately???? 

#18 M-1nG

M-1nG

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:SAKUYA and Ron XD

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

i actually really love this game,
the music and art is superb,
the story is depend on the boys,

some route is like wtf (especially Itsuki and Heishi for me),some is ok/good (Especially Sakuya, Akito, Ron... for me XD)

play all route and there's spesial chapter regarding sorata! not unexpected, but still beautiful <3

@kaho

seeing you say there's 'scene',

you play itsuki, if i righy,

i suggest you try others too, his route is the most wtf 

lastly... SAKUYAAAAAAAAA i love love love you !!!!!!!!!!! and ron too <33 and MIKOTO!

omg i never imagine i would love a girl

Posted Image

#19 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

I been hearing rumors saying that Norn9 is going to be translated to north america. Can anyone tell me if its true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance