#1 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

So yea, same artist as their Angelique game, featuring a female King Arthur from legend. More news to come from the October issue of B's-Log.
Official Site: Here

Cast: Okamoto Nobuhiko, Okiayu Ryotarou, Koyasu Takehito, Taniyama Kishou, Hosoya Yoshimasa, Ono Yuuki

Edited by akuram, 09 August 2012 - 01:12 AM.
added the VA list

#2 will

will

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:To much to cunt

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

@alto: I just used thst link and watched the video and WOW
except for a few I'm not that familiar with
I robed my eyes 3 times (and wathched the video the same amount) befor I could believe what Isaw was true
somebody punch me
but if I'm not mistaken (fingers crossed) the seiyu list contains
u better hold on tight
koyasu takehito (I haven't heard him around latly),
okiayu ryotaro (gess hi's free after no more bleach)
and...
taniyama kishou (is it just me or this one is everywhere)
so far so good
cant wait for next

#3 cah_ngesrep

cah_ngesrep

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:playing games....
  • Who I fangirl over:errr.... xD

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:07 AM

ono yuuki as Lancelot xD
wow, he's starting his otome debut here after his brilliant role as Kagami in kurobasu wwww
and female arthur king? sounds like fate to me :"3c *runs*

Posted Image

#4 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

Yeah, I immediately thought of the Fate/ series upon reading that.

Having all the knights of the round table devoted to the player character does make it seem like the Arthurian legend lends itself easily to the otome game format. Though... if you follow Lancelot's path will he cheat on you with Guinevere?

#5 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hello there :)/>

Seems that noone there is playing that game ? I just began it yesterday ( dunno why it seemed more appealing to me than geten no hana so i decided to go for it first before geten that is still in its packaging :mrgreen:/> )

So far i like it a lot . The universe of the game is colorful, story is neatly told ( not too much lenghts as in shirahana no ori. I'm always scared of that because it makes games sooooo boring ), funny moments are not rare and so far all knights are likable ( ah ... i'm maybe not very fond of Lancelot ...He seems too kind to be honest// i mean, he is kind, but it doesn't seems to be sincere at all :twisted:/> )

A very nice point in the game is that you really feel like transported in some fairytale. I mean, i know the legend of King Arthur, but everything seems to be natural. It's enchanting. But in the other hand, i'm a bit annoyed by the fact that the knight are a bit ... hum ... familiar ? Well, you have been chosen by the saintly sword after all, and you're the king ( someone tell me why everyone persists to call you "king" and not " queen" ... ) I think i would have enjoy more solemnity but well ... Maybe it will come later in the game, i'm just in the beginning.

I have noticed an annoying bug too . sometimes when i quicksave, and then quickload, texts are no more voiced, and i need to reboot my psp to have them back. Am i the only one to encounter that ?

I'll write more about it after i finished a route ( Mordred seems very appealing to me so i think i'll eat him first :mrgreen:/> )
Posted Image

#6 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

I am playing it ^^/

And I can definitely say, Geten no Hana is better.

Mostly because 1) no matter how much I try, I just cant stand the drawing. 2)The system is still otomate standard. Meaning they added the whole mouth moving thing, but still takes forever to load, so its really annoying because you can already see the text, and the voice just wont load because it is too slow. 3) BGM is the cheap HnK1, 2, hakuouki, WoF version, not the newer otomate games fancy touching BGM

But other than that, the plot is interesting, though the heroine is annoying. I would think otomate wise, Shirahana no Ori is better plot wise though

Overall, its not a bad game, but otomate has better games and I cant understand why it got such a high rating...
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#7 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Ok i can add more since i have finished most of the game now :)

I understand your point, geten no hana is better i can't disagree.

So for the high ratings, i still think the game deserves them. Strangely, the heroin was less annoying there than in geten no hana. The game is far from being perfect but :

- For the first time in my life playing a otome game about Mordred

Spoiler

-For cheap bgm well ... You can't really say either that those of geten of hana are unforgettable , be honest :P . And for the chara design, i was very ok with it. That's a matter of tastes i think :smile:

I'd say that quality of story is inequal according the character you're after... Sweetness degree is not the same either and some stories felt .... kind of unfinished too ( Hello Lancelot scenario :mrgreen: You sure you love me ? ^^ ===> i mean until the very end, nothing sweet T_T )

I was really fan of the ladies in the game. Especially Morgos and Nimue. Anyway i think that all the cast was wonderful.

Shirahana no ori is better ...? Well, i guess i have to retry it in that case, i was so bored when i tried it that i abandonned it before even finishing a route ... But you can't really say they're on same level.

Oh an other thing i really regretted in Princess Arthur : once you have entered a route, all other knights disappeared almost. That was sad. I really hope there will be a fandisc and that they will repair that. I think that the game is far to be perfect, you're right. But once you've entered the story you forget all those details. Because it's very enthralling. Really. I think that's why this game got so high ratings.
Posted Image

#8 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:18 PM

LOL I guess it really is a matter of taste. The fact the geten no hana heroine got on your nerves so much compared to how I got so annoyed at the heroine in Princess arthur for being absolutely useless and emo all the time over whatever people say. It just made me angry how otomate sees girls as weak, emo sweet type who somehow always want to save everyone and the world pppffff

I thought she was supposed to be really strong and good at sword fighting?? Why would she be like OMG I just tripped, or OMG I cant dodge flying darts! And always expects the knights to save her ~.~

I was surprised you fell asleep in HnK4 lol, i thought the plot moved much faster. Oh wait, its because you didnt go for the fiance first hahaha, once you did, you will love this game so much XD
Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

i haven't played the game but i'm still judging which is better according to the reviews. of course when i first saw this game on the internet i thought that i knew they're going to make this an otome (though they did surprise me a bit with the musketeer part). anyways, since i know we all know about arthurian legends i begun thinking what would happen to lancelots route since we know he has guinevere (not sure if type her name correctly). anyways i always thought that if arthur was a girl i would make her pair with merlin. and damn i like how they drew him. hehe i also like gawain and galahad but the drawings didn't coincide with my image that i have imagined them. anyways as much as i want to get this game, seeing as how many knights arthur has made me quit...i'm tired chasing lots of guys...i like it to a maximum of six but this was way over my list.

@kaho: lol. yes i agree with the matter of taste
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#10 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

i haven't played the game but i'm still judging which is better according to the reviews. of course when i first saw this game on the internet i thought that i knew they're going to make this an otome (though they did surprise me a bit with the musketeer part). anyways, since i know we all know about arthurian legends i begun thinking what would happen to lancelots route since we know he has guinevere (not sure if type her name correctly). anyways i always thought that if arthur was a girl i would make her pair with merlin. and damn i like how they drew him. hehe i also like gawain and galahad but the drawings didn't coincide with my image that i have imagined them. anyways as much as i want to get this game, seeing as how many knights arthur has made me quit...i'm tired chasing lots of guys...i like it to a maximum of six but this was way over my list.

@kaho: lol. yes i agree with the matter of taste

you can only go for 6 people in this game.

You know, if we think about the relationships, isnt Galahad Lancelot's son??
Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

@kaho: ok, that tidbit is something I missed during my literature class. I only know from what my teacher tells us regarding the lessons...I didn't dare look up and search for more info...I only like Galahad because my teacher dubbed him as a "Cinderella" knight.
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#12 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Since today i just finished the 2 last routes Galahaad and Merlin i really have to say that ...

GALAHAAD IS PURE LOVE :oops:

All his route long i was like " awwwww sooo cute !". I was suprised in fact, i wasn't expecting that at all from this character ( that's why i did him in the lasts, because i thought it would be boring )
Anyway, if you liked Ranmaru in geten no hana i highly recommand him.

Merlin route was not bad too. So so far my fav would be

Galahaad >>> Mordred >>> Merlin >>>> Lancelot >>> Gawin >>> Tristan

I really hope there will be soon a fandisc, i need more !!
Posted Image

#13 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

Okay, I have gone through the whole thing too. I agree the plot isnt boring, but still....the art or

For those that are curious about what sequence to go for due to spoiler purposes, I think this is the best sequence.

Gawin>Lancelot>Galahad>Modred>Tristan>Merlin

Mainly because you get revealed nothing in Gawin's route, but get it answered in Lancelot's route, Galahad's route's sercret gets reveled in Modred's route, Tristan's route basically reveals the most.

I know everyone seem to love Galahad, and I admit he was cute sometimes, but I cannot help but think...子供だな~ the entire time LOL

and I can totally see a FD coming knowing Otomate, they will include Bors and the other characters you cant go for in this game that everyone are complaining about.
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance