• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:57 AM

System: PSP
Posted Image

I guess the Hiiro No Kakera series is getting very popular since they are releasing a fifth game of the series. I wish I knew what the story is going to be about and when it will be released but it seems like they just made the website and the image of it as well for the website. Just looking at the image makes me want to get the game now!

Edited by litewolf, 25 June 2012 - 05:55 PM.
Fixed thread title to full game's name

#2 otomegame.lovers

otomegame.lovers

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:somewhere in place that under the sky, above the earth ...
  • Interests:watching tv,hear music,drawing anime,play game...now try to safe the money for otome game
  • Who I fangirl over:atobe keigo,kirihara akaya,shiba katsumi,onizaki takuma,saitou hajime,kaho tsubasa,will,ichitose ren,masayoshi date,onizaki takuma,kutani ryou...and so on and so on...i fall in love with to many bishies ..my bad

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

I read in japan blog,(otomate site too) They say it's Hiiro no kakera 4 not 5,,which one is the truth? Well,I really want to play it!! Heian mode on!!
just call me oto..and,
..sory about my bad english,i got no talent in writing english haha...

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:00 AM

They updated the site. They added some of the characters with some music to play as you check out the site and some other stuff too.

#4 will

will

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:To much to cunt

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

my jp is not so good but from what I realized they did what neoromance did in harutoki when it got to no.5 (yes I know they say it's no.4 for hiiro) so I would like to ask u if u posibely can tell me who the new seiyu r
thanx a bunch

#5 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:08 PM

I read in japan blog,(otomate site too) They say it's Hiiro no kakera 4 not 5,,which one is the truth? Well,I really want to play it!! Heian mode on!!

The 'fourth' game in the series (the future one) wasn't numbered while this is, hence why it's officially Hiiro 4 while being the 5th game in the series.

@will: not exactly, harutoki kept all the main games numbered. For the cast this is the list so far
Spoiler

EDIT: Uchida blogged about the game today, wow the script looks nice, I never imagined they would do so much as having covers for each character 8D

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#6 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

Eh? another game for Hiiro series!!!
The art is good, I love it!!! Hope this gonna be good.

hmm it's 4th not 5?? umm wonder why?

#7 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

it's the 4th one because so far there were only 4 Tamayorihimes. Just like Haruka goes on to haruka 5 now because there has been 5 mikos.
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#8 will

will

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:To much to cunt

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

@litewolf: (when I compared hiiro to harutoki it was on the sobject of changing the entier cast I don't really care how they nombered thier game serieses.) anyway thanx for the cast translation u r a life savior u don't know how much this means keep on translating them for me cause I need them all.
thanx a bunch

#9 Faery

Faery

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Clavis, Genichirou Sanada , Renji Yanagi, Hanazawa Rui, Yunoki

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

I have pre ordered it at cd japan to get the bonus cd drama. I am not really fond of hiiro no kakera series because of length of boredom texts but i have to admit that the beautiful drawing, the overall atmosphere ( kind of mature ? ) and the wa-fuu story attracted me a lot. I really hope it won't disappoint me.
Posted Image

#10 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

I never thought there would be a day where I would praise a Hiiro game but... this one is really good lol

I felt like they heard all my past complaints and fixed everything: Shiki is a strong heroine, the characters are likable, the plot is engaging and kicks off right away without wasting hours on useless stuff.
My only complaints are the music (that didn't fit the time the game takes place) and the lack of the ever present encyclopedia, while it's possible to access it from the title menu, it's very needed during the dialogue seeing as there are additional myths to the previous Hiiro games.

KUUSO IS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#11 kaho

kaho

"Ar~n?"

• Miko
  • 4,540 posts
  • Location:wondering how she could be attracted to a 3000 yr old bishie
  • Who I fangirl over:Tomomori, Ace, Gray, Yukimura, Kuran Kaname & dad, Saitou Hajime

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

KUSOOOOOOO IS RABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*echos forever*
Posted Image
avvy and siggy featuring Gackt Kamui, the hawt 40 year old =w=
thank you yori for making the set for me :"D

Posted Image
Help keeping MNR alive by buying your otome goodies through here.

#12 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

A fandisk has been announced!

The teaser site is open. Nothing yet but a PV.

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance