• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:39 AM

Posted Image

I cant wait to get my hands on this fandisk of the 3rd game of the Hiiro No Kakera series! I saw the opening and some images and it looks wonderful. Hmm I dont know the release date of this game yet except its suppose to be released sometime this year in 2012.

#2 otomegame.lovers

otomegame.lovers

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Location:somewhere in place that under the sky, above the earth ...
  • Interests:watching tv,hear music,drawing anime,play game...now try to safe the money for otome game
  • Who I fangirl over:atobe keigo,kirihara akaya,shiba katsumi,onizaki takuma,saitou hajime,kaho tsubasa,will,ichitose ren,masayoshi date,onizaki takuma,kutani ryou...and so on and so on...i fall in love with to many bishies ..my bad

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

I read it will release in this may 17th.. That was fast!! O.o
just call me oto..and,
..sory about my bad english,i got no talent in writing english haha...

#3 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:03 AM

Has anyone got a e-mail telling you that the Hiiro no kakera 3 fandisk game has been pushed back of it being sent to you? I put this game on pre-order and a few days later I got a e-mail sent from Yesasia telling me this: In reference to the item Aoikuro no Kusabi Hiiro no Kakera 3 (Normal Edition) (Japan Version) from your order, the expected ship out date has been changed to June 2, 2012 due to reasons received from our suppliers. We will continue to try our best to source the item for shipping as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I have to admit I got mad when I read the e-mail. Has this happened to anyone else who pre-ordered this game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance