• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 silverbell3990

silverbell3990

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Location:The Cave-under-the-Quilt on the Plain-of-My-Bed in the Land-of-My-Bedroom
  • Interests:Getting through the obscene amount of games I get suckered into getting.
  • Who I fangirl over:Etou Kiriya, Majima Yoshiki, Fuji Syusuke, Arikawa Masaomi

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

Hello! I'm going to Hong Kong in June, and I'm hoping to pick up any anime or gaming merchandise that might interest me. I was wondering if anyone might be able to direct me or tip me off to where I might be able to go broke buy fanbooks and merchandise.

I know Hong Kong has a pretty big clientele for Japanese anime and games, so there are definitely tons of shops selling everything from Bleach to KHR to TeniPuri to Gundam, including shops that sell bootlegged DVDs. But I am specifically hoping for stores that cater towards otome stuff, though I would happily and gladly welcome tips for any good reputable stores with a large selections of goods.

I know it's a long-shot and that I'm better off going to Tokyo and hitting Otome Road, but I'm going to visit family in Hong Kong, so I have to work with what I got. I'd appreciate any tips and directions that anyone would be able to send my way! Posted Image

Edit: I accidentally double-posted this topic. Would someone please delete the extra one?
蜂蜜プリン (はちみつぷりん)ー> 般若無倫 (はんにゃぶりん)ー> 波羅蜜浮鈴 (はらみつふりん)ー> 伽羅蜜宝輪 (からみつほうりん)ー> 伽羅御稜威光臨 (からみいつこうりん)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance