Anyone else see utapri debut in the teaser pic XD
I wonder when the exact release date will be. :grin:

#2 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Can I lol at the news? I still haven't even fully completed WOF2 yet, and a FD is already in the makings xD
Thanks for the awesome news, Alto! \(^o^)/
I am loving the guys's expressions, so sexy, especially Noel's >.<
AHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, THEIR UNIFORMS ARE REALLY SIMILAR TO THE ONES IN UTAPRI DEBUT! DEJA VU XDXDXDXDXD

Posted Image

#3 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

How did I know you'd be the first to respond here? X3
LOL. I gave up and settled for downloading a completed save file for all the CGs after Alvaro's route WHICH TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO FIGURE OUT YOU HAD TO TURN HIM OFF IN ORDER TO SUCCEED.
Ahem, I digress.
Yessss they're all "shining" in the teaser pic (pun intended). I wonder if they're going to do a ball event or something, seeing Lulu's dress in the staff blog and everything. With how soon the Amnesia FD was released after it was announced, I hope this fandisc will too~
I'm stuck with what sort of question I want to ask the characters in the usual interview at the moment (sigh).

#4 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

To be honest, I don't see the point why make the FD oh WAIT it is called FD to MILK people again!
But really after seeing Salomon's ED, I have no idea what they can continue from that not unless LOL they will be detailed until the wedding day or having a family lOLOL what else ummm 8D
Well I hope even though they love to milk the fans, it has a decent plot - I'm so skeptical about the plot because as you guys pointed out why so bbq SOON? I guess while the pancakes are still hot 8D

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance