• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

コンフィデンシャルマネー 〜300日で3000万ドル稼ぐ方法〜

Brand: Otomate/Idea Factory

Official Teaser Site: http://anonym.to/?ht....otomate.jp/cm/

Planned release date: Summer 2012

Art by: Kiriya Takashi (Artist of Death Connection, Musketeer-Le Sang des Chevaliers-, Kanuchi)
原画: 桐矢隆 (きりや たかし)

Scenario by: Tamaki Kei (Musketeer-Le Sang des Chevaliers-)
シナリオ: 珠希けい。

母子家庭で育った少女ナタリーが主人公の女性向け恋愛ADV。
The heroine Natalie has been raised in a fatherless family, in this girl oriented love ADV.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME ALREADY!!! MY MOST ANTICIPATED PSP GAME OF THE YEAR! :oops:
Reminds me so much of the lovely art and atmosphere of DC, only this game promises to be ten times better! XD

Can some kind soul please share with us here the new B's Log magazine issue scans on this game? Thanks in advance m(_ _)m

Some info on the characters I found on a very nice blog below:
Spoiler

Posted Image

#2 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

YEESH <3
DC vibes, i felt it too <33 xDD
though she's the artist for kanuchi and musketeer, buut i felt DC moar here xDD maybe because they used normal clothes(?) LOL

oh, and the scenario writer is the one who made Musketeer? i think i can have expectation here :3

gyah, those kanji hurts my eyes LOL
Musketeer Team ;)) oh, and the setting takes place on new york? humu,,, fine maybe(?)

#3 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

@Chie, I agree, since the characters are foreigners/non-Japanese, this time the artwork resembles more Death Connection, and the heroine's design reminds me a little bit of Kanuchi too ^^
The brown haired guy on the bottom left with the green eyes, whose name is Michael Watson, looks exactly the same with Leonardo from Death Connection, don't you agree? xD
It says that this game is the new project of the Musketeer team, so I suppose the same team who produced Musketeer is responsible for Confidential Money too;)
So yep we can have have high expectations from this game :3
The setting is New York, you are right, and the newest B's Log's magazine has detailed pics of the setting, character design etc.
Maybe someone will share those pics here with us sometime :smile:

Posted Image

#4 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

haha michael watson, makes me think of michael weston xD

i like how they included a vaguely dark-skinned exotic man in addition to the token jap srs guy just to give a nod to the ethnic mix of ny lol
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

@Tam: you almost made me spill my morning coffee all over the keyboard once again xD No, no, I refuse to see the cute little Leonardo look-alike from this game as Michael Weston from now on *tries to erase the image from her head - fails* xD Yes, I love the dark-skinned guy too, and especially the guy with the scar is simply gorgeous and too dangerous - me likes! Yey for the ethnic mix! I suppose we can expect weird, but sexy maybe, accents too? :smile: I have a feeling the megane guy will also surprise us in the game, he's not your usual kichiku/sadistic megane type, but more like the serious, secretly cute kind of character xD

While I'm at it, here are the English names of the heroine and all the guys in the game:
Top left silver-haired guy with the scar is called Rook
Tall blondie wearing the mafia-like suit is called Raymond Davis
Dark-skinned exotic man (love the description, Tam, thanks xD) with the sexy beard is called Daniel Johnson
Cutie guy in the bottom left with the cute hairdo and dazzling green eyes is called Leonardo, er, Michael Watson
Serious and weird looking megane guy is called Alain Morris
Blue haired guy with the funky black jacket -who is screaming to me main guy of the game- is Japanese! His name is Kirishima Shun
And the heroine with the angelic features and gorgeous looks is called Natalie Taylor

Here's the character analysis and main story summary based on the Japanese blog info I posted earlier, many thanks to the blogger and google translate lol

Main story summary:
The story is set in New York, and everything is set in motion when the heroine and the 6 guys receive a written invitation.
To all the invitations, what was written in common was this puzzling message: "You earned the privilege to gain a large sum of money"
All of them, having their reasons to need the large sum of money, will function as "CM7" (Confidential Money 7)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie Taylor - Heroine (name can be changed)
17-year-old high school girl living in New York.
Grew up in a fatherless family, together with a mother that has a free, unfettered personality,
and Liz, a level-headed, reliable doctor who has the exact opposite personality.
Cleaning, washing, and cooking, she does all the housework.
From the moment she starts thinking she wants to put a distance between her and her mother,
Natalie devotes herself to working in order to earn money to start living alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael Watson
17-year-old genius programmer.
(Okay, in Japanese it also says 快楽【かいらく】的【てき】 which means pleasure-like or typical enjoyment,
so I don't know if this means he will have something he really enjoys in the game,
like Leonardo found enjoyment in food, or if it means something like a "typical pleasing" guy xD)
"My special skill is gathering information and data analysis. The so-called hacking!"
He is polite, but he can't assess the mood of a situation/read between the lines and he causes trouble a lot.
He's a hacker whose hobby is to snoop/peek in the police site. AHAHAHA, HE SOUNDS LOVELY, OH, THE FUN XD
He considers the activities of the CM7 as an interesting, fun game.
Wears knee-length pants, white shirt and a tie, has brown hair.
Diagonally across his shoulders he wears a messenger bag.
Shota character of short height.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shun Kirishima
Super child prodigy with an IQ of 190.
"My special skill is...this intellect of mine that towers above the rest" HUGE LOL AT THAT XD I'M LOVING HIM ALREADY, HE WILL BE FUN TO PLAY LOL
He is a Japanese young man whose role is to act as a the troubleshooter/mediator/peacemaker of the team.
He came to New York for language studying as an overseas student.
Well mannered and social.
Possesses an excellent memory and judgment.
Parents died in an accident during his childhood, living with his ​​grandmother.
Hair color is purple. LOL AGAIN, THOUGHT IT WAS BLUE, THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE?! XD
Wears black jeans and black short jacket with an inner burgundy T-shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rook POSSIBLY BEST CHARACTER EVER!!! XD
A person who leaves the impression of a cruel/cold-hearted, inhuman, devil-like sniper WAH, I'M IN LOVE, HE'S GOING TO BE PERFECT XD
"I'm a former mercenary/soldier. I'll be of use."
Former mercenary thief.
He participates in CM7 because he wants to make big cash so he can wash his hands from the underworld.
He has excellent/superior shooting/sniping skills and sense of hearing,
and through sounds he can analyze the distance from the enemy and the surrounding situation.
He is a Do-S/super sadistic Oresama character, but is greatly moved/affected (emotionally) by the heroine
OMG, THIS IS JUST HEAVENLY, I DEMAND THE BEST SUPER-SADISTIC VOICE ACTOR FOR HIM XD
He's also in charge (in the CM7 team) of the erotic (seducing parts of the operations?) without hesitation
THIS WAS THE FINISHING BLOW, I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE HIM BEING IN CHARGE OF TRAINING THE HEROINE IN HOW TO SEDUCE TARGETS XD
He's silver-haired, wears black (what else? xD) pants and black jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will finish and post the rest of the characters tomorrow, too lazy to do so now.
Again, do I have to beg for some kind person to share the latest B's Log scans about this game??? Please, anyone, mercy xD
We need the visual in addition to the vivid descriptions I provided xD

Posted Image

#6 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Di-Did someone say super-sadistic DoS Ore-sama character who seduces people too!? WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THIS GLORIOUS COMBINATION OF MY FETISHES?!
Also a sniper who is dangerous plus gorgeous silver hair, wears black, and has a necklace you just want to pull on?! HNNNNNGH-- KILL ME NOW.
He just needs either gloves, a cape, or an eyepatch to take care of all my fetishes in one go

I haven't yet played a game by the team who did Musketeer or any games with this artist (Death Connection and Kanuchi) and so I was thinking of skipping this, but.. now there's no way that I can.

Posted Image

#7 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

LOL i totally confused megane with shun (COZ IN MY MIND JAPANESE STEREOTYPE = MEGANE. DUN JUDGE LOLOL)

@Adrienne daayum you actually colour-coded the char part i'm impressed :mrgreen: (BTW YOU CANNOT UNSEE THE MICHAEL WESTON. he will be there foreverrrrr :lol: )

i LOL @ how the vaguely exotic man has such a generic name lololol daniel johnson ahahaha (hurrah for sort of subversion of stereotypes!)

@Ilinox OMG YA my fetishes be purrrring at this xD i'm just glad there are also games that are more up my valley (vs that do-s game... and that black wolf game... just NO T0T) HURRAH FOR HEALTHIER(-ish) CHARAS WOOOOT

btw does this game remind you of all those jap thriller dramas like liar game and game show? i wonder if this means everybody are going to turn up having some dundundun dark pasts etc. :neutral:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

@Ilinox darling, we have the same thoughts, and fetishes, apparently!!! xD
I was screaming kyaaaa when I saw all those lovely characteristics too! I mean, he's too perfect, Do-S Oresama and ero-type too??? Yummy combo xD
I agree, the gloves would be perfect! Rook's chara design is sooooo sexy, I'm loving it xD
In the B's Log scans that unfortunately I can't share here since they don't belong to me, he has a Do-S smile and wicked expression :twisted:
If I don't see sexy CGs in this game with Rook pinning the heroine down and smiling sadistically at her, or kissing her with a high and mighty wolfish grin on, I will be mad!!! xD
Musketeer was a very nice, interesting release, very engaging, but a bit repetitive after going through all the characters.
Death Connection, which is the first Otome game I ever played and loved, was also very original and engaging, but too long and repetitive if you go through all the guys.
So since the Musketeer team did a very high quality job all in all, I'm expecting them to be even better now with this game.
I think this game will be the summer hit for the season, like Diabolik Lovers will be Otomate's hit for Autumn/winter.
And of course, I also think Brothers Conflict and Black Wolves Saga will be Otomate's other hits for 2012.
But about Confidential Money, I highly recommend it, because apart from having a very interesting story premise, the team's previous work was very nice.
I was playing Musketeer non-stop when I got it and I only got bored because of the skipping I had to do as I played all the guys.
And I think CM will take things a step further, it looks like it will be bolder and much more fun than the team's Musketeer effort ;)
AND REALLY, WHO CAN RESIST THE DO-S, ERO-ORESAMA??? OF COURSE YOU CAN'T MISS THIS XD

@Tam, OMG, I WAS THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING, THIS STORY SETTING REMINDS ME A LOT OF LIAR GAME - WHICH WAS AWESOME, BTW! XD
Ahahaha, I tried to match the coloring I saw in the B's Log magazine scans they had for each character, hence the colored name headings lol
Hey, you are right, megane chara looks more Japanese than Shun does xD
And they should have given the exotic guy a more Spanish or foreign sounding name to be even more stereotypical, ahaha :lol:
And I agree with you, I also love quite a lot more modern games with a setting like this one, it will be a nice change from all the fairytale/vampire/fantasy titles we are used to this year!
(Except I'm looking very forward to that Do-S game - see my sig below lol -, if only for the voice actors and how they'll pull their sadistic roles off xD)

UPDATE: THE OFFICIAL GAME WEBSITE IS NOW OPEN XD

For those who missed it, you can finally see full character pics similar to those in the B's Log magazine :wink:

Posted Image

#9 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

UPDATE: New B's-LOG issue features the voice actors for this game!!!

Shun Kirishima (CV: Toriumi Kousuke)
Daniel Johnson (CV: Miki Shinichiro)
Alain Morris (CV: Midorikawa Hikaru)
Michael Watson (CV: Nojima Kenji)
Raymond Davis (CV: Kawada Shinji)
Rook (CV: Tokumoto Yukitoshi)

Sub-characters
Liz Taylor (CV: Anna Toda)
Donald Martin (CV: Mugihito a.k.a Makoto Terada)
Charles (CV: Kazuyuki Okitsu)
Paula (CV: Mori Natsuki)
Catherine (CV: Tanaka Maya)
Chris Campbell (CV: Sho Sudo)
Sam (CV: Satoshi Tsuruoka)
Mario (CV: Tetsuya Shimomura)

I'm ecstatic for Toriumi Kousuke, Miki Shinichiro, Midorikawa Hikaru, Nojima Kenji & Kawada Shinji!!!
Dream Cast Team for me xD
Sadly, I'm not familiar with the voice actor for my dear Rook lol
Anyone knows him from past notable roles?

The voice cast info in Japanese below:

桐島瞬(CV:鳥海浩輔)
ダニエル・ジョンソン(CV:三木眞一郎)
アラン・モリス(CV:緑川光)
マイケル・ワトソン(CV:野島健児)
レイモンド・デイビス(CV:川田紳司)
ルーク(CV:徳本恭敏)

サブキャラ
リズ・テイラー(CV:戸田杏奈)
ドナルド・マーティン(CV:麦人)
チャールズ(CV:興津和幸)
ポーラ(CV:森夏姫)
カトリーヌ(CV:田中まや)
クリス・キャンベル(CV:須藤翔)
サム(CV:鶴岡聡)
マリオ(CV:下村哲也)

Source: http://yapparihongas...log137.fc2.com/

Posted Image

#10 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:10 AM

The plot looks interesting!
I like this artist too since Kanuchi. ^^

#11 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

I got one ending (Alain) and... I didn't enjoy this game as much as I thought I would >_> Spoilering everything to be safe:
Spoiler

EDIT: got Daniel, if anything the plot was slightly less over the top but...
Spoiler

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#12 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

wow! i really like this artist ever since from death connection and the story is very interesting...looks like it's already released...okay i'm gonna start hunting for this game
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#13 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

I think it's best to play Shun first in this game - the game would feel more complete. It would be more confusing to play a different guy first, then not have everything explained to you in the first playthrough. Then after you've completed Shun, you will know why a certain person did this and that in the other routes. I hope I am making sense >< lol
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#14 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

My complaint wasn't about "that" fact, it was pretty obvious it was going to happen and not much of a wild guess who was going to do it, and it gets explained why he did it
Spoiler

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance