5 replies to this topic

#1 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:03 AM

So.... today I randomly search over tumblr to find this exciting news:
La Storia della Arcana Famiglia, an otome game by Hunex will be adapted into a TV series by J.C. Staff, and will be aired in summer this year :). What a good news. More and more our beloved otoge appear as a moving character.
For the teaser site: hxxp://www.arcanafamiglia.com/ (I am not sure if direct linking allowed so just change hxxp with http)

#2 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

this is a proof for the news: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-09/la-storia-della-arcana-famiglia-game-gets-tv-anime

even I don't play the game, I kinda exciting. I can hear Junjun voice here~

#3 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:27 AM

OMG I'M SO EXCITED i rmr spazzing @ my sis (lol poor sis. always the victim xD) abt how this would make SUCH a good shounen anime and... YA!! HERE TIS! ANIME!

hope it does go shounen tho. and not...odd like hakuouki lol. *fingers crossed for EPIC SHOUNEN STYLE minus panty/boob shots!*
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:46 PM

hope it does go shounen tho. and not...odd like hakuouki lol. *fingers crossed for EPIC SHOUNEN STYLE minus panty/boob shots!*

Yeah, I hope that too

hakuoki's heroine (chizuru or what ever her name was) irritated me. i hope this anime's heroine won't be like Chizuru, I'll like it if she's like Nozomi from Haruka3.

#5 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:59 AM

Don't worry :) Felicita (the heroine), is a strong both will and body.
She is the only daughter of mafia family (Arcana Famiglia). She used to live apart from her father mansion with only her japanese mother Sumire and the attendant Luca. Several months before the game started, she got into the family and quickly become a division's head, with her own power only. All high members of family hold a special power called Tarot, and Felicita is the only one that hold two tarots, one of them allow her to read people's mind (and beside tarot she also has a deadly kick and a good knives user). The game start with Mondo (Felicita's father and family's head) birthday party, in which he announced his retirement soon. To decide his successor, he announced a Arcana Duello, a duel amongst tarot's users. The winner will become the family's head, get his one wish fulfilled by Mondo, and marry his daughter. On top of that, Felicita will be banned from going outside mansion after her marriage. Felicita of course oppose this, and to make herself free, she should win the duel.

Well, that the basic story. Although I only played it only until passed the prologue.

#6 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:59 AM

i've watched the 1st episode, i'm glad she's cute and totally awesome! she's remind me of Nozomi.

after the anime is finish i'll start the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance