• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

lol got really pissed from listening to the tracks and ragequitted both halfway through...

soo i guess this means i'm obviously not do-m and also not playing the game after all :lol:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:54 AM

@Tam: Ahahaha, I laughed so hard when I read your comment xD
I suppose you are really not Do-M after all :lol:
I was thrilled with the CDs, so that makes me more Do-M like ~(≧∇≦)~

@Ilinox: I think it would be interesting to incorporate the dummy head mic for some parts of this game!!!
I am not sure if I would like for the entire game to use the dummy head mic, since I don't like to play on the PSP with earphones/headphones on all of the time,
but it would be awesome if the parts where they take blood from you and are more intimate with you involved a dummy head mic :3

@SukunaHikona: XDXDXDXD You are so right, if this game was made using the dummy head mic throughout,
we would all be hospitalized due to excessive blood loss (ノ>▽<。)ノ

P.S. I laughed so hard when during the Radio talk between Midorikawa Hikaru and Kondo Takashi,
Midorikawa said that Toriumi Kousuke is probably pretty pressured about pulling off his Do-S character,
and he said jokingly to Toriumi "Ganbare~" xD Ah, that cracked me up xD
Toriumi, ganbatte ne, ii Do-S ni natte kudasai o(≧▽≦)o

Posted Image

#23 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

I finished translating Kanato's track if anyone is interested.
Translation HERE

WOW. I HATE KANATO SO MUCH. His character makes me not want to play the game at all.. I'll definitely need to be cured by Raito, Shuu, and Reiji or something ww because after having gone through his track for the past two weeks or so.. I am just absolutely fed up with his character.

Kaji Yuuki was as excellent as always in his voice acting, but his character is just.. blargh. Was I the only one who laughed out loud when he started crying over his teddy bear? I just wanted to be like "I WOULD SET IT ON FIRE IF I COULD, BWAHAHAHA" 8D;;

@Adrienne: Has Toriumi not done a do-S role before? ww So far all the seiyuus have gone above and over with their CDs.. I'm really impressed~
Kudos to the writer for the scenarios and the seiyuus for pulling these off.

Posted Image

#24 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

@Ilinox, same here, I hated Kanato so much!!!
Despite Kaji Yuuki's divine voice acting, I just couldn't like his character, it was ridiculous and over the top most of the time, and I didn't feel any real affection towards the heroine. At all.
(I'm even more impressed with him since he managed to pull off that kind of character and script!)
Ahahaha, yes, let's set that ridiculous teddy bear of his on fire!!! :lol:
Regarding Tori-san, I think the comment was made more in relation to his usual style and roles that are not Do-S.
And so for that reason, since it's not Tori-san's usual style, he'll have to try a bit harder than the rest, that's what was implied xD
(I'm not sure if it's Tori-chan's style at all in general to do Do-S roles, I'm definitely not used to hearing him be all domineering and sadistic xD)
For example you would expect Do-S roles, or roles with sadistic undertones, from Kaji Yuuki, but Tori-san hasn't gotten us fans very used to roles where he is sadistic.
From what I remember, Tori-san has done some sadistic roles, but mostly BL drama CDs. I cannot bring to mind a Do-S chara in an otome game that Tori-san voiced, for example.
Oh, and I think his other role with some possible sadistic undertones might be in the 18+ Otome game by Sugar Beans, Vampire Sweetie, where he's voicing the vampire Faust!
And I so agree with you, bravo to the scenario writers and the voice actors for a job well done with Diabolik Lovers!

Posted Image

#25 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

I really really hope Toriumi doesn't decide to use Kanato and Raito as his basis of a do-S because holy craaaaaap they're terrifying and extremely rage-inducing.

I just finished listening to the 4th DiaLov and from his Valentines and White Day messages he sounded like a playful flirt.. I couldn't have been more wrong. I can't decide who is more cruel.. Kanato or Raito. I'm kind of leaning towards Raito though, because while Kanato was emotionally abusive, Raito just... UGH. I HAVE NO WORDS (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻.

On the note of Valentines and White Day messages, the site posted the vampires' responses to Valentines and White Day. Unfortunately they took down the Valentines wallpapers, but if you search for them on tumblr you'll be able to find them. The White Day ones are still up though. And they're all so rude Orz.

I don't think Reiji (Konishi) will be any better ;w; My only hope for this game is Shuu who I'm praying will at least be neutral instead of unnecessarily cruel.
Funnily, with Kanato and Raito being such jerks they've made Ayato and Subaru seem 1000x better to me ヾ(´▽`; )ゝウヘヘ.

EDIT: I forgot to add that there's also a premium corner drama for Ayato and Raito. In that one Raito sounds so fun.. so whyy did he have to become so messed in his CD? ;ww;

Posted Image

#26 songofstorms

songofstorms

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Azusa Kinose

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

Aaah~ I like Kanato (I sense I'm alone) 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) Well, because I enjoy characters that show hints of insanity.

Is anyone playing yet? I kind of want to finish "Bunmei Kaika" first, though. If anyone knows of a route guide for DiaLovers, it would be greatly appreciated! (ノ_ _)ノ

Peachi Dreami
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

I've seen post on tumblr, and it caught my attention. Too bad that it's for the PSP though XD

kitsih.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance