• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

DIABOLIK LOVERS is the new joined project by Otomate and Rejet \(^o^)/
The new Otome game featuring ドS (<= kyaaa for that xD) vampires is related to the drama CDs by the same title, the first of which was released yesterday.
Here's the official Otomate game site: http://anonym.to/?ht...te.jp/dialover/
The art is by the artist who also did the character design for OZMAFIA!! and it is really eye-candy material!
I love the intro music at the Otomate game site, and yesterday I also listened to the first drama CD featuring Midorikawa Hikaru, which was awesome!
Midorin was way too sexy and way too sadistic in the CD, first time I've heard him like this in a drama CD *nosebleed*
I highly recommend listening to it, it's only around 40 something minutes, but you get a very nice preview of what the actual game can involve into...unless Otomate tones down the sexiness >.>

Posted Image

#2 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

Wow... the art really is pretty, just the boy with plush toy look like a zombie/ghost instead of vampire :D
Thank you Adrianne-san for the info. BTW, they already sold a drama CD? Or is it a free one to be a teaser?

#3 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:10 PM

@SukunaHikona, you are welcome, happy to share the news with you^^
Yes, it is a regular drama CD release, not a free one or a teaser for the game.
AmiAmi, ComiComi studio, amazon.co.jp are among a few shops selling this first drama DIABOLIK LOVERS ドS吸血CD Vol.1 in a series of 6 in total.
Although, this first drama CD is sold out almost everywhere at the moment, wow xD
And yep, the vampire guy holding the plushie (voiced by Kaji Yuki) does look terrified and more like a zombie/ghost :lol:

Posted Image

#4 sadako22

sadako22

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:them *err, it not always pointed to one person I think*

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:23 AM

new otome game XD~
is it for PSP? or PC ?

Posted Image

#5 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

new otome game XD~
is it for PSP? or PC ?

It's going to be for PSP. Since this is from rejet be prepared for multi-endings for each character. LOL

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#6 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:05 AM

Just read the website and watched the trailer.
So, in this game there are six vampire brothers, and ALL of them are do-S.

Sakamaki Ayato (CV: Midorikawa Hikaru), the middle guy (and he is ore-sama type XD)
Sakamaki Kanato (CV: Kaji Yuuki), the zombie-like boy with plushie toy.
Sakamaki Raito (CV: Hirakawa Daisuke), the second-right guy with hat.
Sakamaki Shuu (CV: Toriumi Kousuke), the light-brown haired guy next to Kanato.
Sakamaki Reiji (CV: Konishi Katsuyuki), the guy with glasses next to Raito.
Sakamaki Subaru (CV: Kondou Takashi), the white haired guy on the left.

Don't know which one is older or younger, sorry.

The drama CD will out each month with following order:

1. Ayato (December 21th)
2. Subaru (January 25th)
3. Kanato (February 22th)
4. Raito (March 21th)
5. Reiji (April 25th)
6. Shuu (May 23th)

#7 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:35 AM

This game seems really interesting. I'd keep my eyes peeled on this one.

I never really liked the whole 'vampire-concept' following the OVER-hype over similar content, but I have been wanting to see an otome game using the whole vampire concept for quite some time. I think it would be quite cool, I mean the whole gothic feeling to it. (If it is well-handled, that is.) And the vampires are all do-S. Hmmm... Uhh. Sadists? It keeps me wondering what I would get to see in the game. LOL.

I visited the link offered. Nothing much is on there, but I was quite shocked to see huge faces plastered across my computer screen. I enjoyed the music though. It's so upbeat and rock. The third guy to the right (from our perspective), the bespectacled one, his smile reallyyyyyy creeped me out. The first guy that got my eye was ummm... Sakamaki Shuu. And Subaru reminded me of Majima Tarou from TMGS2. LOL.

Well this is interesting so I'd keep checking for updates on this game. :D

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#8 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

This game seems really interesting. I'd keep my eyes peeled on this one.

I never really liked the whole 'vampire-concept' following the OVER-hype over similar content, but I have been wanting to see an otome game using the whole vampire concept for quite some time. I think it would be quite cool, I mean the whole gothic feeling to it. (If it is well-handled, that is.) And the vampires are all do-S. Hmmm... Uhh. Sadists? It keeps me wondering what I would get to see in the game. LOL.

I visited the link offered. Nothing much is on there, but I was quite shocked to see huge faces plastered across my computer screen. I enjoyed the music though. It's so upbeat and rock. The third guy to the right (from our perspective), the bespectacled one, his smile reallyyyyyy creeped me out. The first guy that got my eye was ummm... Sakamaki Shuu. And Subaru reminded me of Majima Tarou from TMGS2. LOL.

Well this is interesting so I'd keep checking for updates on this game. :D

Katsuyuki Konishi's character? Yes, he seems Yandere in my eyes XD.
As for their Sadists part, everyone has their own "uniqueness" they all will offer us different type of sadistic.
For example, Ayato. He make the heroine drink strange juice (that make her head feel dump), chase her all the way to her room, pinned her on the wall, drink her blood, Put her down to the bed, tied her hands (because she kept resisting), bite her shoulder, and told her to see only his face and remember that it's "Ayato-sama" who give her pain and pleasure tonight. Seriously, I was glad it's not R-18, even now he already like a rapist.....
But, he is truly SEXY.

#9 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

As for their Sadists part, everyone has their own "uniqueness" they all will offer us different type of sadistic.

OH MY GOSH, different types of sadism. :o That, even though it sounds a little weird... It makes me excited about the game. HAHAHAHA. Oh my gosh, I think I'm some kind of freak, LOL. If they are sadists, maybe I'm a masochist. Hmmmmmm.

For example, Ayato. He make the heroine drink strange juice (that make her head feel dump), chase her all the way to her room, pinned her on the wall, drink her blood, Put her down to the bed, tied her hands (because she kept resisting), bite her shoulder, and told her to see only his face and remember that it's "Ayato-sama" who give her pain and pleasure tonight. Seriously, I was glad it's not R-18, even now he already like a rapist.....

BONDAGE. O_O

You got that from the drama CD right? :)

It does sound sexy even though I haven't listened to it yet. I mean imagining the scenes in your head is sexy enough! :D (And painful. I'm imagining fangs in my neck.) But either way, I love Midorikawa Hikaru's voice... So oh well. If this was an intense hostage-taking-like scenario... What about the others that are due to come? Any speculations? I can't think of any 'cuz I'm not sadistic enough (perhaps), but I'd like to see what others might come up with. If any. Judging from this, we might have to start thinking in the BDSM kinda R-18 content to get some inspiration. LOL.

I'm thinking the drinking blood scene would come for all the guys though. ^^

Thanks for sharing! :D

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#10 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:28 AM

Another information that I got after re-read the site several times (my kanji reading still very low :( )

1. Shuu (age: 19, bloodtype AB). The oldest brother, currently in the third year (repeat the class once).
2. Reiji (age: 18, bloodtype O). The second older brother, third year, and his profile said that he is ero-type XD.
3. Ayato (age: 17, bloodtype O). One of the triplet, second year, good at sports (especially basketball).
4. Raito (age: 17, bloodtype O). One of the triplet, second year. Crosswords lover.
5. Kanato (age: 17, bloodtype O). The youngest of the triplet, second year. Loves plushie doll and sweets. Whenever he cry, just give him sweet and he'll stop crying quickly LOL.
6. Subaru (age: 16, bloodtype A). The youngest of the brother. First year, he has no hobby or favorite food. He prefer being alone.

A good info site~
I enjoyed it, and make me love Kanato since he is so cute XD.

#11 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 28 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

I found a person on tumblr who did a translation of the little bios beneath all the characters.

CLICK HERE FOR BIOS
Credit goes all to Eri/89th-Alice on tumblr.

I was unsure if I wanted to follow this game or if I would even be interested in it but after listening to the Drama CD.. HOTLYOHAKIJAHOKA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING (/ω\). IT'S SO FRIGHTENING. I.. respect the heroine so much for not fainting due to sheer fright wwww on the other hand though it's like PLEASE SPEAK IN THAT SEXY VOICE MORE MIDORIN. I think he outdid himself on his drama CD.. his low voice is VERY suited for a sadist vampire >///<. I.. I think I'll be keeping an eye on this and the other drama cds.

Posted Image

#12 sadako22

sadako22

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:them *err, it not always pointed to one person I think*

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

I really excited waiting for this game.
ohmy~ why next year so long?   :roll:

Posted Image

#13 Alto

Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:28 AM

kinda reminds me of Amai Akumu no Memai oneshot...

#14 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

I found a person on tumblr who did a translation of the little bios beneath all the characters.

CLICK HERE FOR BIOS
Credit goes all to Eri/89th-Alice on tumblr.

I was unsure if I wanted to follow this game or if I would even be interested in it but after listening to the Drama CD.. HOTLYOHAKIJAHOKA I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MY FEELINGS ARE DOING (/ω\). IT'S SO FRIGHTENING. I.. respect the heroine so much for not fainting due to sheer fright wwww on the other hand though it's like PLEASE SPEAK IN THAT SEXY VOICE MORE MIDORIN. I think he outdid himself on his drama CD.. his low voice is VERY suited for a sadist vampire >///<. I.. I think I'll be keeping an eye on this and the other drama cds.

First, let me tell you guys that the official Otomate site for the game has opened, and the release date is sometime in 2012!!!

@Ilinox, thanx for the character bios translations ;)
I so agree with you on everything, especially about the CDs being frightening but super sexy...
I listened to the second CD with Kondo Takashi (Subaru) the other day, and it was even sexier than Midorin's,
and I SWEAR I WAS LIKE THIS LOL: (´・_・`) => ( ̄□ ̄;) => ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ => (/□\*)・゜ => (#^.^#) => ヽ( ´¬`)ノ => o(≧▽≦)o => (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
It was such a weird feeling, one moment he had the heroine sweating with fear and dread, the next he was kissing her xD
I don't know if it was because this was the second CD in the series and naturally more info was revealed or due to pure Kondo Takashi smexiness,
but I felt the tension and the combustible chemistry between the heroine and Subaru rising by the minute,
something that wasn't as evident to me in the first CD where I mainly thought of Midorin as sexy, and not so much of his chemistry with the heroine...
As you can see, I am already totally hooked on this series, both the CDs and the games, and I can't wait for pre-orders with tokutens to be announced at various shops to pre-order this game...
I have a feeling it is going to be very, very sexy xD
Imagine the beautiful CGs combined with that stellar, super-sexy voice acting *q*

Posted Image

#15 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

I blame my obsession with this game on the art ww I'm looking just as forward to OZMAFIA if only because of the art (and maybe because Kyrie looks like a splendid yandere).

I think I have to agree with you 101%. Ayato was sexy in a taunting way, but he seemed more like a bully than Subaru who just sounds heads-over-heels obsessed with the heroine. It was so long too! My jaw dropped when I saw that it was over an hour long track! I can barely wrap my head around the fact that Subaru is the youngest of the vampires when he sounds and acts like that.. but at the same time he does sound kind of childish.

Which brings me to another thing. On Nico Nico Douga there have been uploads of the Diabolik Lovers Web Radio and let me just suggest that you bring a tissue to plug the nosebleed when you listen to the second one. I still haven't listened to the first broadcast, but the second broadcast involves you (the heroine) being sandwiched between Ayato AND Subaru. DO-S OVERLOAD. I'm surprised she didn't just bleed out or faint from bloodloss or something.. there are two vampires biting her!! Oh god, Kondo and Midorin are a deadly combination (*ノ∀ノ)イヤン.

This game is going to be so sadistic and dark ;w; Like a second coming of Gekka Ryouran Romance except I bet the heroine will die painfully in the bad ends with her blood being sucked out or something. AHHHH!

@Adrienne: No problem~ but I just found them >w<. The credit goes all to the wonderful Eri who also runs a drama CD translation site.

Posted Image

#16 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:41 AM

@Ilinox, THANK YOU SO MUCH for telling me about the web radio *o* I totally overlooked it!
Will be listening to the radio tracks soon O(≧▽≦)O
Oh, I understood that you just found the links to the translations, no worries^^
I will also thank Eri directly for her effort, by commenting on her pretty, cute site!
She's amazing, to be doing drama CD translations, and I love her reviews as well! I adore her sense of humor too xD
I am so happy that I have been able to discover so many interesting and nice blogs through you and other fellow Neo Forum members (◕‿◕✿)
(P.S. I am following your blog as well, and your reviews on Beyond the Future have made me even more impatient to save up in order to buy the game (゜▼゜*) )

I blame my obsession with this game on the art ww I'm looking just as forward to OZMAFIA if only because of the art (and maybe because Kyrie looks like a splendid yandere).

I think I have to agree with you 101%. Ayato was sexy in a taunting way, but he seemed more like a bully than Subaru who just sounds heads-over-heels obsessed with the heroine. It was so long too! My jaw dropped when I saw that it was over an hour long track! I can barely wrap my head around the fact that Subaru is the youngest of the vampires when he sounds and acts like that.. but at the same time he does sound kind of childish.

Oh god, Kondo and Midorin are a deadly combination (*ノ∀ノ)イヤン.

This game is going to be so sadistic and dark ;w; Like a second coming of Gekka Ryouran Romance except I bet the heroine will die painfully in the bad ends with her blood being sucked out or something. AHHHH!

Agree with all of the above 1000000% xD
I think they should have made Midorin's CD longer too, and more substantial in content...Ayato did sound mainly as a bully to me too >.> He needed more depth, like Subaru in his CD.
What totally blew me away with Subaru is how one moment he sounds so 'mature' and Mr.-Dark-Side-who-has-seen-and-done-it-all, and the next so child-like, like you said!
He is definitely my favorite right now (´ω`♡%)
I so wanted a level-up Gekka Romance that will be even sexier and darker, so if this turns out to be Diabolik Lovers, I will be ecstatic (≧∇≦)/
OMG, Kondo and Midorin combo in the actual game would be so perfect *q* mini-harem endings in Diabolik Lovers, like in Gekka Romance with the Kano brothers, would be AWESOME!
Ahaha, I bet the bad endings will be very easy for them to write, so many deadly combinations to choose, with half of them having the heroine bleeding to death...sometimes willingly too, perhaps, judging from some of the darker undertones I picked from the Subaru CD (^_^; )
I am a huge fan of vampire-related anything (with the exception of the whole Twilight franchise), so I can't wait for this game to be released!

Posted Image

#17 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:58 AM

Just finished translating drama cd vol. 1 here: hxxp://sukunahikona45.livejournal.com/2635.html (change hxxp with http)

Did someone else already did it? I didn't know.

#18 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

I gave my shot at it too on my blog, but I like yours better ^^;;. That must have taken a REALLY long time to do every single line he says! I didn't have the patience to do that, especially when he was monologuing about things like the iron maiden and the sports equipment, etc etc. So I just did some summarizing, haha.

Are you thinking of doing Subaru's as well? Every time I start it up I just feel extremely tired >w<. 1 hour is too long when you're trying to write it out and translate it. But it's too short when you're just sitting there listening LOL.

@Adrienne: Thank you~ 8D! I really love this place lets me find interesting blogs around the internet too. The otome gaming community is spread far and wide wwww.

Random thoughts: I wonder if they're going to decide to incorporate the dummy head mic into this game as well like they did with Kannou Mukashi Banashi? Or was that game just special? It'd be kind of weird to see a trend of new games start using the dummy head mic to record, but it seems kind of easy if they're already laying out a drama CDs before that involving dummy head mics.

Posted Image

#19 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

@Ilinox: I am not sure about Subaru >_<. Translating 1 hour will need much time, because I only have patience to do 5-6 minutes translation a day. Surely 1 hour is short to hear but very long to translate.

YES!! Give us dummy head mic and the day after there will be news about many girls who hospitalized because of nosebleeding after playing "a certain game" XD

#20 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

If anyone is interested I finished translating Subaru's track.
Translation HERE

I also found out that someone, Ami, started a drama CD translation tumblr and she did the 2nd premium side corner involving Ayato and Subaru.
Translation HERE!

16 more days until Kaji Yuuki's one is out 8D! I really really hope he doesn't have a lot of crying scenes or baby-ish scenes.. this kind of character really annoys me, ahaha.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance