• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

i thought the editing was actually really crap. i guess it's cuz it was the "teaser" or something so maybe the episodes are going to be more put together in the later eps but honestly this was really disappointing. i will admit tamaki looked really moe in some places and those effects are interesting but i just don't understand why it seemed so slapdash. on that hand the quality of the art for all the chars are pretty subpar and inconsistent too and just... why. the bgs are nice but i'm watching this for the characters (and the story), not the bg. o studio deen.. (le sigh)
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#22 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

I just finished watching the second episode. It was way better then the first and the art seemed to approved a little more then the way the art was in the first episode. I want to see my Ryou-sama already :mad: . I hope he shows soon.

#23 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada, Saint Germain, and Mahiro

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

I just saw the second episode and I agree that it was definitely much better than the first. The pacing seems to have slowed down considerably and I felt like the story wasn't quite so rushed as a result. Glad to see that someone else thought the artwork had improved slightly as well. My friend didn't really notice a difference, but I thought it did seem a bit better. Here's hoping this is a good sign and things will only continue to get better from here on out. :)

#24 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

Just finished watching episode 3 and 4. They both were good and the art really has improved which makes me glad since Tamaki and Takuma looked horrible in episode 1. Im glad that they look alot better now. I cant wait to see episode 5. But most of all I want to see Ryu-sama. Hes probably not going to show until the second season.

#25 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:50 PM

I don't really see much improvement in the art XD (that or I'm just stubborn in disliking the art?)
But I am happy that Ryu showed up~

kitsih.png

#26 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

Just watched episode 5 and 6 a few days ago. I had to cover my mouth from screaming when Ryou-sama finally showed up since if I did scream from excitement I would have woken my Grandmother up since it was in the middle of the night :smile:. I was so glad that he finally was shown. Just seeing him made my heart skip a beat. Heh I cant wait to see more of him and the episodes was good. I had no problem with them at all. Cant wait to see epiosde 7 and more of Ryou-sama :wink:.

#27 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

I just finished watching episode 7. Kyaa I got to see Ryou-sama again! I thought it was funny when Tamaki saw him and called him a
Spoiler

That scene between them was good I even thought it was funny when he asked Tamaki if she wanted him to
Spoiler

Heh her reaction was funny :razz:. I cant wait for episode 8.

#28 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

Saw episode 8 and 9. I was glad to see Ryou-sama in episode 8 even though it was only for a few minutes. Episode 9 was good but I was sad when Ryou didn't make an appearance. I hope he makes an appearance in episode 10 :wink:.

#29 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

Saw episode 10 and 11. I was happy to see Ryou in episode 10 but was not happy when he didn't show in episode 11. I thought the end of episode 11 was cute when:
Spoiler

I cant wait to see episode 12 and hope Ryou will be in it.

#30 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

it's end now... they said there'll be season 2. hm... I wish tamaki use her power more often in season 2.

#31 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

Has anyone been watching the second season? I saw up to episode 4 so far and the storyline is ok plus the art has improved but im still angry that Ryou-sama barely shows in the anime. Its like the company who made the anime has something against Ryou-sama when hes so popular among the fans. I lost count in how many people I have talked to who are just as angry as I am that Ryou-sama is not in the anime so much. I hope that there will be a movie of Hiiro no Kakera like there will be of Hakuouki and in the movie Ryou will be the main guy of the story with Tamaki.

#32 nyx

nyx

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko...?

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

that's sucks i didn't even know until now that's there's an anime or maybe i've forgotten about it. so is there already a season two or non since i haven't notice?
Aide-toi et le Ciel t'aidera

#33 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

that's sucks i didn't even know until now that's there's an anime or maybe i've forgotten about it. so is there already a season two or non since i haven't notice?

Yes there is a season 2. The second season started on September 30th of this year.

#34 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

Has anyone been watching the second season? I saw up to episode 5 and 6 so far and the storyline is ok plus the art has improved but im still angry that Ryou-sama barely shows in the anime. Its like the company who made the anime has something against Ryou-sama when hes so popular among the fans. I lost count in how many people I have talked to who are just as angry as I am that Ryou-sama is not in the anime so much. I hope that there will be a movie of Hiiro no Kakera like there will be of Hakuouki and in the movie Ryou will be the main guy of the story with Tamaki.

#35 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

saw up to episode 7 and 8 so far and the storyline is ok plus the art has improved but im still angry that Ryou-sama barely shows in the anime. Its like the company who made the anime has something against Ryou-sama when hes so popular among the fans.

#36 Murasaki

Murasaki

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime, reading shoujo manga, playing otome game, reading, sketching, and listening to music
  • Who I fangirl over:My lovely potentially do-M otoko~

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

I'm actually happy with the past few episodes, even if Ryou doesn't show up as much. I'm just glad he's still there as this appears to be following Takuma's route, and in Takuma's route in the game, Ryou didn't even make an appearance. The more interesting the episode is, the less I skim through it :D/>
And I have been skimming a lot less.......

I guess I'm not too into the Hiiro fandom anymore? Otherwise I might be raging from the lack of Ryou as well (my fav character).
~*~ Love from Murasaki ~*~

#37 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

I watched the first season and watched like 2-3 episodes of the second season since it got boring to me.

kitsih.png

#38 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

I saw up to episode 9 and 10. I really thought episode 10 was good and its about time that:
Spoiler

I remember seeing that scene in his route in the game but it kind of felt out of place when that scene showed in the anime, like it was just put there to fill a empty spot or something. Does anyone else think so too? Only three more episodes left till its all over but it might just be down to two episodes from the way it seems to be ending from the quickness kinda like they did with Hakuouki since the first season had 12 episodes and the second season only had 10 episodes. By the way I will NEVER forgive the producers who made the second season of Hakuouki. NEVER. I just hope the movies that are coming out in 2013 will make up for it and have a better storyline as well as going for a different guys route instead of the same one like they did with the anime.

#39 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

the 1st season kinda bored me, but I still watched it. I haven't finished the game so I didn't know if tamaki looked so useless.

onto the 2nd season, I stoped watchin in 2/3. maybe i'll watch it later

#40 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

I saw episode 11 and 12. They both were good. I liked the one scene in episode 11 when:
Spoiler

I really liked that scene since the graphics was pretty and I loved how they played the music theme from the first game during that scene. It made it more cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance