• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

OMGOMG i've been spazzing at my sis ever since i played it how hiiro no kakera would've made a much btr anime than game... cuz i like pretty much all the routes individually but not when they're all combined into an otoge cuz then... the overlapping storyline and the angst...   :neutral:

BUT YA! SO IT'S OFFICIAL! the only info i had were from here

is anybody else excited?   :mrgreen:   :mrgreen:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 aznkeo

aznkeo

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

I think I remember this being mentioned during the summer? I forgot which festival ...the Otomate one? Or lol one of them.
But I do sort of look forward to it? It's been so long since I've played it...

I'm curious if this is going to bring a whole Hiiro no Kakera wave though...since it seems like the last few otoge based animals brought about a wave.

Posted Image
Hihara Senpai needs moar L O V E
Otome Blog - White Butterfly and I'm Selling Stuff here~

#3 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:46 AM

I'm excited for this anime too~ and yeah, it was announced at Otomate party.

I'm curious to see if this anime will be well received, since quite a few who played the game thought it was angsty and didn't like Tamaki. I hope they make a Takuma scale figure in oni form since the Hakuouki figures looked really nice *w*
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:20 PM

Anything from otome games was accepted gladly by me :D
I think it'd happen sooner or later, since Hakuouki already got two animes, and Hiiro along with Hakuouki are Otomate biggest money-maker.
I hope more otoge will get their anime in the future~

#5 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

I have mixed feelings.Well every time I try to play Hiiro I always fall asleep. Hoping the anime will have a decent adaptation then (I'm so sorry I flipped the table when I saw Hakuouki)
Hoping for a nice OST too since I like the game's theme songs.

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#6 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

Im so happy that Hiiro no Kakera is finally becoming an anime. Its one of the very first otome games I played and one of my favorites as well. I just hope they wont mess this up like they did with the Hakuouki anime. I liked the first season of Hakuouki but hated the second season due to these three reasons:
Spoiler

Anyway I cant wait to see Ryou in anime form. Hes my favorite.

#7 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:44 AM

NO WAY. FOR REAL?! -fangirl scream-
I always wanted to play! and got depressed cause it was for PS2 and stuff...

kitsih.png

#8 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:13 AM

Just bumping this for updates Official site and twitter
Fujita Maiko will sing the theme song YAY! I really love her last single

ニコニコ生放送   3月 9日 25:30~
URL:http://live.nicovide...atch/lv80016322 ※ 放送日時は都合により変更になる可能性がございます

Niconico JP broadcast : March 9 , I don't know what 25:30 means to be honest I have no idea LOL
Note: airing date may change

I'll just zip mouth for the anime art LOL

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#9 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:10 AM

I heard from a friend of mine that lives in Japan that Ryou is not going to be in the anime. Please oh please tell that isnt true :cry:. If he is not going to be in the anime then im not going to bother watching it.

#10 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

I don't know about the plot of the game, (i don't play the game)

i wish it won't turn up like Hakuoki where everyone die and the female-protag like Chizuru.

It'll be on air in April. It'll be on my watch list for Spring Season!

#11 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.
  • Who I fangirl over:Harada, Saint Germain, and Mahiro

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Ryou isn't in it? Why for the love of all that's holy would they leave him out? That doesn't make sense! I'll cry buckets if he's not there! :cry:

#12 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

Ryou isn't in it? Why for the love of all that's holy would they leave him out? That doesn't make sense! I'll cry buckets if he's not there! :cry:

Thats what a friend of mine told me but then she sent me a e-mail back two days later saying that she was just joking and that Ryou will be in the anime. The only down side about that is that hes only going to be a supporting character. Im glad that he will be in the anime but only as a supporting character seriously why do they have to do that to him. Its so unfair. For crying out loud hes way popular then some of the other guys so why cant they just have him be one of the main guys argh that just makes me so mad :-x.

#13 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, video gaming--especially otome games!--anime, and Japanese culture.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Phew! I was panicking there for a minute, lol. Glad to hear he IS in it, even if only as a secondary character. He's not my favorite of the guys, but it wouldn't have been the same without him!

#14 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:24 AM

lol ya. the art. sadtimes.

(will still check out ep 1 tho... just to give it a chance to redeem itself :mrgreen: )
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#15 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:49 PM

For those who are interested, Crunchyroll simulcast the first episode of this yesterday. It is only available to subscribers as of now, but will be up for all other viewers on March 12th. It looks like they will be following the rest of the series in April as well. :)

#16 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

I saw the first episode today. I liked it but the art was not what I thought it would be. Tamaki looked horrible. Takuma looked as if the artist didnt put much thought into drawing him, he looked bad. Mahiro looked good in one or two scenes and in some other ones he did not look so great. Suguru actally looked well drawn to me and Yuichi he looked well drawn as well. He looked the best to me from all the characters I saw in the first episode. From the bad points I had of this episode is now making me worry what Ryou-sama is going to look like. I swear that they best not mess his drawing up. What about any of you guys? What did you think of this episode and the drawings?

#17 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Since I'm not a subscriber I haven't been able to watch it yet, though I definitely plan on checking it out on the 12th. However, I have to admit I haven't been all that impressed with the art from what I've seen from preview clips, trailers, etc. I honestly don't remember Hakuoki's artwork looking so bad. I mean, I know it got progressively worse as time went on, but I felt like it started out much better than this. I'll try not to judge until I actually watch the episode though.

#18 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:bishie, otoge
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Serizawa Mutsumi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:59 AM

the first episode already air?
I'm going to watch it after school, then I'm going to tell you what's my opinion. even if the art isn't good, I will watch it as long as the plot is interesting.

p.s: I already watched it yesterday Even the art kinda lame (the game was better) I love the plot. In game, I can't really understand what were they saying because of my bad japanese. I wish, after the anime is complete, there'll be an english ver. of the game just like hakuoki.

#19 Roses4Aria

Roses4Aria

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

I was finally able to watch this and I guess I enjoyed it well enough. Yes, the art was less than stellar and it did seem rushed. So much was packed into the first episode that it really seems as if they are just skimming the surface of the story. I have no idea how many episodes they are planning to do for this series, but even at 12 it seems like they could stand to slow down the pace a little.

#20 Jasmin

Jasmin

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Manga. Graphics
  • Who I fangirl over:len

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:12 AM

Ah, I don't like the art. Anyways, I can't really say much other than "its interesting". *waits for the next episode*

kitsih.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 My NeoRomance