• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

So I totally broke down and just placed an order with my proxy to get the Stellaworth release of Amnesia Later. The shop tokutens were just too tempting. ^^; Needless to say, my wallet is hurting now. XD;

@Adrienne, Oh, I totally saw that same auction, I think. It was a buy-now price of like •35,000 if I recall correctly. Iím pretty sure I could get those four CDs cheaper if I just bought them separately. XDD
Omg, six more to go! ; A; Thanks for the luck; Iím gonna need it.

Iím going to keep my fingers crossed for this confrontation to happen then; if anything at all, itís one of the things I want most to happen in the game. And if not in the game, than on one of the drama CDs. XDD
You know, I donít understand why Toma is so outstandingly popular either; (same with Shin) donít get me wrong, I also like him, but he didnít appeal to me as much as Ukyou and Ikki did after playing the game. Though, not gonna lie, I do have a save for that scene just so I can enjoy Hino Satoshiís sexy yandere voice. (Of course, I have multiple saves for Ukyouís route because I just loved so many of the scenes between him and the heroine.)
Also, throwing this out there as a passing thought, but I cannot understand for the life of me why Mine placed higher than Sawa in the character poll; there was just something about Mine that really grinded on my nerves.
I just looked up that game, and the storyline actually sounds pretty good as far as BL games go. (I donít follow very many BL titles, but I might give this one a try.)

#22 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

@Ume, good for you, pre-ordering from Stella!
Stella offers the best tokutens lately, with Animate being second best^^
Sorry to hear your wallet is hurting, I feel you...mine does too, I have pre-ordered almost every single Otomate game coming out in the next few months xD
Been saving up like crazy so I can buy them all, including Amnesia Later LE^^
I saw a different auction than the one you mention, with buy-it-now for around $100. That one wasn't bad at all ;)
The one you mention is crazy, and I guess there are crazy people out there spending so much money for just 4 drama CDs...I mean, the price is unreasonable.
I bought a huge, rare, hand-signed by Hotaru Odagiri herself Fukuseigenga (framed lithograph print) for the price you mention, really xD
So if you see prices for so many CDs ranging within the $100 range at yahoo auctions, it's normal...
more than that, it's an extravagance my wallet at least cannot handle xD

Shin has a strange and original cuteness, that's his appeal, I think.
Mine can be cute in some routes, and er, more friendly, so that made her original, hence the popularity.
Sawa was a bit one-dimensional throughout the game when it came to her character, that's why she's less popular.
Toma's appeal, I swear it must be the awesome voice actor, and THAT'S IT xD

P.S.
Spoiler

Posted Image

#23 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

@ Adrienne, Almost every game Otomate has coming out in the next few months?! O: Thatís amazing! And if Iím not mistaken, hasnít Otomate been very busy with releasing games lately? Wow, youíre devoted. (:
Right now, there are only two other games I want to get in the next few months; the first being the PSP port of the Koisentai game; it seems like it will be a fun and lighthearted play. And the second potentially being the VitaminX Detective B6 game coming out next month; it really depends on the contents that comes with the game. If I understood correctly, Miyata-san blogged that he got to sing a song for it, so if thereís no other way for me to acquire a copy of the CD with the song on it, then Iíll break down and buy the game. ^^;

Anyway, back on topic. ^^

I adore Shin as a character; I really do, but as a romantic pursuit, he just didnít strike my fancy. But I really enjoyed playing his route and it certainly wasnít my least favorite by far. Least favorite had to be Kentís route; it wasnít really the storyline or how the days progressed or anything like that. (In fact, I kind of found Kentís awkwardness and inexperience with relationships to be very adorable) It was the endless monologues that really threw me off; with my Japanese not being the best, and being presented with a lot of unfamiliar vocabulary, it made it hard to follow along. Also, math puzzles are not romantic. So Iím actually curious to see how the relationship with Kent continues in the FD.
Ah yeah, thatís true; Mine did seem to have a bit more characterization throughout the different routes compared to Sawa. But there were just a lot of scenes that made me want to smack her, you know? XD
Well, Hino Satoshi seems to be a favorite to use for the yandere older brother stereotypes from what Iíve found in my minimal investigating into his roles. XD; And thereís definitely no denying that his performance as Toma was/is flawless.

So, do you (or anyone, really) have any expectations for merchandise following the release of the fandisc? For example: is it safe to assume that they could release date CDs/character image albums and make a decent profit off of them? Personally, I know Iíd buy them, and Iím also keeping my fingers crossed for figures and the like. But I canít be the only one whoís thought about this, right? (Is this alright to discuss in here?)

#24 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

Ume-san! :hugs: We're with you on the character song albums 1000%!!!! It's our dream actually and we've been hoping for those since Amnesia first came out!

My sister and I are HUGE fans of Taniyama Kisho, Hino Satoshi and Miyata Kouki, (They're our favorites of ALL seiyuu!) AND those three are almost always named in the top singer seiyuus lists, too. So it would be truly wonderful if they all received an image song and/or duets!!!! That would be amazing, as they'd all do such an excellent job---they're such terrific singers! And everyone would DEFINITELY buy their cds, so it's really feasible!!!

However....Ishida Akira is throwing a wrench into this wheel, as he refuses to sing. :( So hopefully, they'll A)give him a 'poem' or 'monologue' instead of a song and still release cd character albums, despite this or B)just skip him. (But I kind of doubt they'd do that...)

Anyway, we keep hoping that they'll eventually release Amnesia chara songs!! They really REALLY should!! With Kiyan-sama there?!? It would be SUCH a waste not to!!!!

P.S. Yes, Miyata-san recently sang a new song for Vitamin X called 'Logical Forum.' If you need to hear it, just PM me. ^^

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#25 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Setsuna-san! *hugs back* This might sound silly, but I was really excited to receive a reply from you! *___* So thank you!
Iím glad to know that there are more people out there who want these CDs~ We should rally together and let Otomate know! XD

Wow, Miyata-san makes it into the top singer seiyuu list? *____* I know I adore his voice and can listen to his songs on repeat for hours, but to know now that heís widely recognized for being such an amazing singer just makes me so happy. Not to mention, meeting more people who are his fans here has also made me really excited. <3 And oh my goodness, if they did duets and group songs along with solo songs, I think Iíd just die of happiness! If this really happens, I might as well just forward all my $$ to Otomate because thatís where all my money will go anyway. XDD

Ahahaha, thatís Ishida-san for you; making things just a little more difficult than they need to be. (Ah, but I respect his choice and reasons not to sing.) But since he has done monologues set to music before, thereís no reason why he couldnít do it again. And besides, you know, I think having a monologue set to music would make more sense for Kent anyway; it seems to suit his character more. And if they did a group song, then they could just have Ishida-san do speaking parts; I donít think heíd refuse that.
Also, wishful thinking on my part, but Ukyou should get two image songs Ė one for each of his personalities. XD (And of course, thatíd be more Miyata-rabu!)

Yes! Letís keep our fingers crossed that this will happen! If not, we can swarm Otomates HQ and make our demands known! XD

And in regards to 'Logical Forum', my copy of that particular CD reached me a couple days ago. ^^ But Iíll PM you anyway about the other song to keep from veering off topic here. (:

#26 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

There's some more news about Amnesia Later released! So the release date is apparently 3/15 (bleh right in the middle of my school semester ;_; ) and there's a route for Orion!! YES~ My little shouta ghost xD; I normally hate shoutas but Orion's comments made me adore him in the first game.

The site updated too with 3 new gallery pictures.
The special to show the the release date.
And the character pages to show the guys in their yukata style 8D! Hnnnngh.. Ikki~

PS. Toma.. please let go of that knife and leave the kitchen. I don't trust you and your crazy yandere tendencies wwwww

Posted Image

#27 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:10 AM

Orion route! That makes me really excited! Heís so cute; I wonder what they have in store for him.
Thanks for letting us all know, Ilinox-san!

On another note, theyíve released the titles of the 3 preorder bonus drama CDs along with a few of the shop tokuten CDs.

Spoiler

Iíll update the list as more information becomes available. ^^

#28 Ilinox

Ilinox

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Jin, Hinase Mitsuru, Ikki

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

The OP is out! The information about its BGM/sounds is out. And the information about the game/system is out too.

There's going to be the New World.. which I'm assuming leads into Waka's World? And then After World for the guys.. and then a Girl's Talk (seems kind of interesting). I wonder if that takes place in the New World? Where did that magazine go that had a small section talking about how all the worlds connected to each other? xD;;

I'm a bit sad that they reused quite a few CGs in the new OP, but I see a few interesting ones! Like the Toma one where he's in bed. No new Ikki ones though, just the shirtless one that I'm sure we've all been staring at.

Posted Image

#29 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

From what I see, New World is a scenario set in a "Neutral World" where the heroine doesn't have a lover, and instead focuses on recovering her memories.
After Story seems to be set after the endings of the first game. The key word here is "Proposal"
Waka-san World is set 3 months before the heroine looses her memories and it has four modes (each mode corresponding to all the different Waka-san we saw in the first game)
Girls Party I assume is just having fun with the girls? orz

#30 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

Animate has a new drama CD for Amnesia (currently untitled) up for preorder here. The release date is April 18, and if Iím not mistaken, the CD will include the opening and ending(?) for Amnesia Later along with (obviously) an all new and original drama scenario. (:

#31 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

S-sorry for the double posting; I promise I wonít make a habit of it. I just wanted to let anyone who doesnít already know that the official site updated with the PV about a week ago. And more recently, they have put up wallpapers. (:
(I hope it's all right that I posted this; if not, I really do apologize.)

#32 Zesty

Zesty

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, Princess Nightmare, Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side, Yo-Jin-Bo, AMNESIA, Uta no Prince Sama, Video games, Anime, Manga, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, OHSHC, FMA/FMA:B, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Harvest Moon, Pokemon
  • Who I fangirl over:Yuri Lowell, Shin, Ikki, Ukyo, Hariya, Niina, Ruka, Otoya, Natsuki... Want more?

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Another update on the site! 3 new CGs in the Gallery~
AzureSword
Posted Image
Icon and Sig made by me.

#33 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

OH MY, the artist for OP and ED is KAORI FICTIONJUNCTION, but they list her as Oda Kaori T_T
so it means no Kajiura Yuuki and her marvelous works >_< zannen,,
Y U NO CREATE THE SONG KAJIURA-SAMA ?!! T___T this game will be moar epic if you do so <3

and they have upped sample voice <3

#34 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

And another site update! There are more CGs in the gallery. <3

#35 gothicat

gothicat

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Boris Julius

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Finally got this and I'm doing my least preferred characters first. And OMG *spoiler* in Toma's route Shin punches him in the face you you get a lovely CG of Toma bleeding from the mouth. Shin you're so awesome all I wanted to do at that moment was say f*** Toma and run away with you. Too bad he's my favourite so I'll save him for last. I'm expecting a lot more tsudere cuteness now that the investigation stuff is out of the way.

So for those like me who hated Toma, there's a little incentive to crawl through his route.

#36 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Itís here! Itís finally here! After nearly a week of waiting I can finally hold it in my hands, play the game and listen to the CDs! Hopefully my younger brother wonít be stingy with the PSP (that I bought *cough*) and Iíll be able to start playing it tonight!

I ripped and uploaded the four CDs that came with my copy of the game; you can find the links under the spoiler tag. (I hope itís okay to share these here with everyone.)

Spoiler

I hope you guys enjoy. And I'm definitely excited to hear what other people think of the game~

#37 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

Ooh, whee!!!! :hugs: Thanks so much, Ume-san!!!! We actually didn't receive our copy yet. (My friend in Japan still has it, waiting to be shipped with another DVD that we ordered at the same time that doesn't come out until early next month)

I can't WAIT to play it!!! I did get the Amnesia sets and straps yesterday from CDJapan, so that whet our appetite a little but it's tough waiting on the actual game and bonus cd! Toma!!!!!!! Ikki!!!!!! ^^ And I've been scouring the shops for any news of those awesome almost lifesized pillowcases of the guys.....that were supposed to be released in Winter 2012.....no sign yet. I MUST get a few of those! I really hope they don't cancel them! ^^;;

Are the 1st 3 cds the ones that will come with the Premium box from any shop as long as it's the Premium box set? I ordered the Animate version so I'm not sure what I'll be getting, but right now, I'm definitely downloading your Stellaworth one with Ukyo since I KNOW I won't have that one!!!! ^^ THANK YOU!!!!!!! :hugs again: My sister will be thrilled!!!!!!
I'll be uploading the Shin/Toma tokuten cd once I get it for you, too! ^^

:hugs again:

Thanks once more for your generous sharing!!!!!!

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#38 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Youíre very welcome, Setsuna-san! Oh, wow! I donít think I could wait until April for this game; I was practically dying just waiting these extra six days for it to get here.

Aha, I actually managed to get that strap set off of Yahoo Japan, so that came with my package today along with the last Amnesia CD I was missing and the Sofmap tokuten CD for Strobe Mania.

Yes, the first three CDs are what comes with the premium box from any shop. And I promise, your sister wonít be disappointed when she listens to Ďsentimentalí; I love love love how it focuses more on Ukyouís other self. He goes grocery shopping with the heroine. XDDD Iím super happy that Ukyou got his own CD this time around. And Iím definitely looking forward to listening to the one with Shin and Toma once you get it~

*hugs back*

Iím really happy to have been able to share with everyone.

#39 akuram

akuram

TACHIBANA'S LOVE.TRUFAX111

• Hachiyo
  • 651 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:YKW

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

Did anyone have played Ukyou's route? Just got curious if the FD is worth getting LOL So far, I hear some people ranting about the heroine especially on Shin's route LOL.

When buying from the ff. sites through these links:
CD JAPAN | Yes Asia | Play Asia
MNR earns HP.
Posted Image
Written by NOT YOURS TRULY

#40 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:14 AM

@Akuram, I have actually played through the entire FD, and while Iím not at all confident in my fail!comprehension of Japanese, (I understood about 20% - perhaps 30% - of the dialogue) I can confirm that itís certainly worth getting.
Itís true, Shinís (and Tomaís route to a certain extent) route wasnít that great, (in my opinion at least) but the other routes were incredible.
Kentís was sweet, though definitely not my favorite, and I really enjoyed Ikkiís route, too.
But by far, (laying aside all my Ukyou biases) Ukyouís/Orionís routes were the best and the definite highlights of the game for me.
I was glad that Otomate took care to confront certain things in his route, and the way it ended was just so amazingly perfect and natural-feeling. Overall, Ukyou's After Story reaffirmed for me that he is the true pairing for the heroine.
Orionís route really tugged on my heartstrings, and there were three distinct times that I just couldnít hold back the tears and started crying. Heís not dateable or anything, though he does make a comment that sends Ukyou into a panic. XDDD
If youíd like to read reviews on the game, (assuming you havenít already) there are three people (that I know of) that have posted/are posting up some nicely detailed overviews of the individual routes. A quick google search should find them easily.
All in all, Iíd encourage any fans of Amnesia to buy the FD. (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance