• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia
  • Who I fangirl over:Lelouch Vi Britannia or Izaya Orihara or Suzuya Tohzuki =S

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Posted Image

Platform: PSP
site:click

the teaser site opened. OMG I almost died there. it killed me seriously I'm getting this for real

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#2 aoibara

aoibara

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:souji okita,heart no kuni no alice boys, jack and oz vessalius,onizaki takuma, komura yuuichi

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:57 PM

Is this a fandisk or a sequel? :grin:

#3 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Until now I've heard that it's a fandisc

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#4 Miu

Miu

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Shindou Sugata

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

OHOHO. Shin + ring = TAKE ALL MY MONEY OTOMATE.

...how much you guys wanna bet they will start selling that ring? Just like those TMGS accessories.

#5 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:33 AM

Uwaaaa~ *____*

This looks uber uber cool!! And I agree 1000000% that Shin looks irresistable with that ring!!

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#6 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:53 AM

Shin marry me? XD

I am surprised that this will get released before Brothers Conflict and all and that it's been announced a few days ago

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#7 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:40 AM

@Miu how can they not? LOL it's cute too... as long as the gem doesn't look cheap it'd be soo awesome
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

The site opened today and though nothing much yet aside from a summary of the story the FD would have.

The FD will have two modes, probably. 'New World' and 'After Story'.
In new world the heroine is not in a relationship with anybody and Orion is worried about her not being able to consult with anyone. One day while watching TV and they saw 蛍 firefly, she remembered something. So Oriion thought that maybe the 蛍 would be a trigger for her memories and had the whole Meido no Hitsuji gang plus Ukyou and Rika hunting for fireflies.
The After Story is basically what happens after the previous game and shows their everyday life after being lovers.

There is also a survey that asks certain questions regarding the game such as what kind of lines would you want the characters to say, what scene do you like best etc. Banner campaign pictures are also up. :)

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

#9 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:05 PM

WoW WoW!!!! I'm really excited!!!! I'm really 'in love' in this game!!!! >//<
Hope the story will be great!

#10 Zesty

Zesty

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, Princess Nightmare, Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side, Yo-Jin-Bo, AMNESIA, Uta no Prince Sama, Video games, Anime, Manga, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Symphonia, OHSHC, FMA/FMA:B, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Harvest Moon, Pokemon
  • Who I fangirl over:Yuri Lowell, Shin, Ikki, Ukyo, Hariya, Niina, Ruka, Otoya, Natsuki... Want more?

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

The site has updated and added the gallery. It currently has two CGs, one of Ikki and one of Ukyo.
AzureSword
Posted Image
Icon and Sig made by me.

#11 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:06 AM

Updates to the site!

I thought the previous one (12/26) was posted, but I guess I was mistaken. But anyway, it was a small update to the characters section with images of the guys in yukata.
The most recent update (1/10) has added Tomaís, Kentís and Shinís scenarios in the gallery. It also seems that there will be 3 different tokuten CDs. Maybe they are exclusive shop tokuten CDs? Ah, if someone could clarify, thatíd be great. (:

Also, it doesnít seem like itís been stated here yet, but the game is scheduled to be released March 15, so get to preordering your copy! Personally, Iím planning to buy a few copies of the game so I can get all the tokuten CDs for it. Really, my wallet hates me right now. XD

#12 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:15 PM

@Ume, no worries, you get all 3 drama CDs with an early pre-order of the limited edition of the game - no need to pre-order from an exclusive shop ;)
They are not exclusive tokuten drama CDs - What you see so far on the site under SPEC section, is:
1) the reservation privilege tokuten included with an early-preorder of the game, which is a drama CD.
2) the limited edition privilege tokutens included with the limited edition pre-order of the game, which are 2 drama CDs.
So, in total, with an early pre-order of the limited edition of the game, you will receive 3 drama CDs ^^

Now, if you want additional tokutens to be included with your order, you can try Stellaworth or Animate.
Stellaworth offers a special strap charm set, a short story booklet and an additional store exclusive drama CD.
So you would be getting 4 drama CDs + the charm and booklet goodies if you pre-ordered the limited edition Stella set from Stellaworth xD
Animate shop also offers an original store exclusive drama CD, so if you ordered the limited edition of the game from there,
you would also be receiving 4 drama CDs in total.
So you don't need to order multiple copies of the game just for the tokutens...hope I saved you some money xD

Posted Image

#13 TsukimoriKahoko

TsukimoriKahoko

Veteran Otaku

• Hachiyo
  • 1,226 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Taniyama Kisho / Tsukimori Len / Tohgane Chiaki

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the tip, Adrienne san!

Do you have a link for the Stellaworth shop?

:hugs:

Setsuna

helsakisswaterfalllscripture.jpg

#14 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:47 PM

Thanks for the tip, Adrienne san!

Do you have a link for the Stellaworth shop?

:hugs:

Setsuna

Here's the link for Stellaworth http://www.stellaworth.co.jp/
Good luck on getting it. ^^;

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#15 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Hanae Natsuki, Saiga Mitsuki, Miyata Kouki and Ishida Akira

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Adrienne-san, Thank you so much for clearing that up! I do believe you saved me quite a bit of money. XDD

A few days ago I was running around the internet trying to find different shops selling the game to see which ones were selling shop exclusive tokuten; I wound up with three links: Animate, Stellaworth and Sofmap. ^^ But out of curiosity, aside from the three drama CDs being the same, is the fourth CD also going to be the same no matter which shop I purchase it from? Or is Animateís extra CD different from Stellaworthís CD, etc.? If thatís the case, then Iíll still be buying extra copies of the game. XD Iíd definitely like to own all the CDs; I have regrets not actually getting into Amnesia until a month and a half after it was released.

Ah, but Iím really excited for Amnesia Later; I have certain expectations for it Ė specifically, for Ukyouís route. However, Iím not sure how to work the spoiler tag just yet; Iíd rather not post something considered a potential spoiler for the other game in case someone hasnít played it or read all those amazing reviews. (:

#16 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

@Ume, you are welcome, glad to have helped ;)
No, the 4th CD that each shop will be selling will be an original, different tokuten CD.
So animate's 4th CD will be different from Stellaworth's and Sofmap's 4th CDs.
I suggest you just buy one copy from a specific store you prefer, and then have a middleman buy for you the rest of the drama CDs you're missing from an auction store, like yahoo auction jp.
It will cost you much less than buying several, extra copies of the actual game from different shops ^^;

It's never too late to get hooked on a game, and every discovery is exciting, no matter how late^^
So it's good you've become such a big fan of Amnesia now ;)
I adored Amnesia, it's one of the few games I've completed fully, and it was definitely more exciting than other recent Otome releases like QuinRose's Peter Pan or Otomate's アンジェリーク.
And even though I also liked Otomate's Musketeer too, I got bored with that one too, and also with WOFII, despite being a HUGE fan of WOF...
But I didn't get bored at all with Amnesia, I think it is one of the most original releases by Otomate recently...and I also like Ukyou a lot,
and can't wait for more rabu-rabu moments with all of the characters in the FD!
The spoiler tag works like this: [spoiler] text you want to be hidden under the spoiler tag [/spioler]
the spelling mistake I did for spoiler, I only did it on purpose so that it is visible to you how the spoiler tag works.

Posted Image

#17 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

@Adrienne-san, Ah, thank you so much again; youíre such a big help. (: I have one more question though, and that should be it. Has it been said how many stores (and which they are) will have exclusive tokuten CDs? We know that Animate, Stellaworth and Sofmap each have their own CDs, but have any other specific stores been announced to have their own different CDs as well? (Iím sorry; I hope Iím not being any trouble to you.)
Ahaha, youíre probably right; just getting one would be much cheaper in the long run. I guess Iíll have to wait to see the cast for the tokuten CDs to be revealed to decide which one I like best. XD

Well, itís not so much the getting into it late that I regret; itís the fact that I wasnít in time to buy a LE copy of it for myself. Also, missing out on the countdown voices prior to the gameís release really disappointed me; I always enjoy listening to them. ^^

I actually havenít played too many otome games, to be honest; Amnesia is my first one to play all the way through, (well, Iím still making my way through the different bad endings; Iím having issues getting the bad end with Ukyou in Kentís route.) so Iím glad, for my first game, that it turned out to be so amazing. ^^
Ukyou is definitely my favorite character in the game, but all of the characters have something charming and appealing about them (even Shin who places last with the guys for me) which really motivates me to play all their routes Ė even the bad endings because (in my opinion) some of the bad ends are better than the good/normal ends.

Ah, so the site uses bbcode then. Thank you for helping me out!

Not sure if this will count as spoilerific, but itís going under a cut anyway.

Spoiler

#18 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

@Ume, you're welcome^^ you are not troubling me, if I can help, I will gladly do so ;)
Nothing specific has been announced yet regarding which stores will be offering exclusive tokuten CDs...the info below, I found just by randomly googling.
So far, Animate, Stellaworth, Sofmap are known to offer exclusive tokuten drama CDs, and the AliceNET shop below:

アリスNET:ドラマCD

アリスNET 『AMNESIA LATER』 通常版★ドラマCD付★ \5,580 購入ページ
website link for Amnesia Later pre-order: click here
limited edition pre-order - click here

I think comicomi studio shop will not offer a drama CD with this game this time as well, although nothing has been announced there yet ;)
But judging from the recent trend with Otomate's titles sold through Comi, the tokuten offered with pre-orders of Amnesia Later will most probably be a postcard or a card, not a CD.

Amazon.co.jp offers the 3 official tokuten CDs only (the 2 LE drama CDs + the reservation privilege drama CD),
so no exclusive store drama CD from amazon as well.

AmiAmi shop includes a pre-order bonus CD with orders, but it's not clear yet if this pre-order bonus CD is an exclusive store drama CD,
or just the official pre-order bonus CD that comes as a reservation privilege with early pre-orders of the game.
I think AmiAmi will offer an exclusive store drama CD though, personally.
Website link for Amnesia Later pre-order at AmiAmi: click here

About the LE copy of Amnesia, you could:
1) try yahoo auction jp through a middleman
2) buy it even now from Yesasia.com => click here
3) buy it through an ebay seller who sells otome games - just search for "Otomate" or "game title" on ebay, sellers will appear for sure.
You could ask the seller if he can find the LE of the game for you, as a request. Most of the time, they can order it for you!

Even after the release date of the game, there are quite a few shops still offering stock of the LE of games for a little while, like Playasia.com or Yesasia.com, so be sure to check there.

About Ukyou's "dark side", I have to confess, I LOVED how the voice actor, Miyata Kouki, turned his voice more deep and very crazy-like to fit the character xD I got goosebumps lol
So I'd also like to see more of that side of Ukyou's character in the FD as well ;)

Posted Image

#19 Ume

Ume

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

@ Adrienne, Oh my goodness, I know I must sound like a broken record, but thanks again. M(_ _)m You are truly amazing. *___*

Ah yeah, with the Le of the first Amnesia game, Iíll probably just go through an auction site with help from my proxy to buy the CDs I donít have. ^^ I do already own the game and it came with one drama CD, so I think there are five other ones I need to get; four exclusive shop tokutens and then the regular drama CD that came with the LE of the game. Itís tempting to buy the one on Yesasia, but for that price, I canít be sure if Iíll just get the game plus 1 CD, or if Iíll get 2 CDs with it.

Haha, yes, Miyata-san completely surprised me with his performance as Ukyouís darker self; Iíve never heard him in a role like that, so I was very impressed. (It was his overall performance as Ukyou that turned me into a really dedicated Miyata fan) My friend and I were talking about things weíd like to see (but will probably never happen) in the FD, and we both had agreed that it would be absolutely wonderful if there was a confrontation between Evil!Ukyou and Toma in yandere mode. XD But right now, I guess all we can do is speculate over what awaits us on the fandisc. ^^

#20 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

@Ume, ahaha, teremasu xD
no worries, I'm happy to help forumers here, because we all have questions when it comes to stuff like this, and it's good to help and be helped in return ;)

Yep, your best bet is an auction site to get the previous CDs you missed^^
For example, I saw at yahoo auction jp a seller selling the 4 exclusive shop drama CDs from Animate, Sofmap, AliceNET and Messe together.
I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.
In total there are 7 drama CDs: 5 exclusive shop tokuten CDs from these stores: アニメイト、ソフマップ、アリスNET、メッセサンオー, いまじんWeb,
and the 2 official CDs, the LE drama CD and reservation CD.
So with the exception of the one drama CD you already own, 6 more to go, good luck!
Now that the hype with Amnesia has passed a tiny little bit, I think you'll get good prices for the CDs.
No, with Yesasia, you can't be sure if the reservation CD will be included, only the LE contents are included for sure ;)

OMG, that would be amazing, hilarious! An Evil!Ukyou VS. Yandere Toma XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
I think there might be a confrontation between these two, seriously!
It is quite possible, especially since Japanese fans (for some reason I cannot fathom) absolutely adored Yandere Toma xD
(Well, I liked him too, but I am an Ikki, Shin and Ukyou fan above the rest lol )
I got hooked on Miyata Kouki after I played a BL thriller game released last year called Shingakkou Noli Me Tangere, where he played the protagonist.
He was Amazing, his performance made me respect him even more^^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance