• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia
  • Who I fangirl over:Lelouch Vi Britannia or Izaya Orihara or Suzuya Tohzuki =S

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

site:http://www.otomate.jp/kimikare_psp/
otomatexwinlight collab

Since my kanji knowledge is totally limited I won't say anything so that I don't mess up XD
Well the chara pages are up and it's a game for the psp. I tried using the translator on the news part of the site but yeah the translation was horrible o_Ó
There's still no official release date for this, it only says 2012 so yeah

Also, the seiyuu list is there by the way

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#2 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:33 AM

Oh! So they did change the artist! unless I'm mistaking it for something else
It's not bad...
I never did listen to the original drama cds ^^;

for those of you who are curious about the seiyuu I'll list them:
Sugita Tomokazu
Miki Shinichirou
Namkiakwa Daisuke
Nakamura Yuichi
Fukuyama Jun
Morikubo Shoutarou

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

#3 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:30 AM

4 of those seiyuu are my favorites. XDDD If there's a game I'm playing solely for cast it's this lololol
My only problem : Why does Namikawa's character have to make that hairstyle >___<"''' lol
Otomate is really making collabs with every company nowadays. That, and otome games are gaining lots of popularity..^-^

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#4 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:39 AM

It's true that there are more otome game nowadays which is good ...um..well it's good more bishonen to add to the list (? ) XD lol
Jun Fukuyama ~<3 <3 omg omg omg I love him O= <3 Morikubo Shoutarou is also cool~~Nice cast, seriously, otome games get such a nice cast <3 at least the ones I know of. lol.

http://www.ideaf.co.jp/news/2011/0930/

also there was this announcement they posted

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#5 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:18 AM

lol i'm ashamed to say that when i saw "otomatexwinlight" for some reason i saw "twilight" :shock:
hmm this game also looks rly cellphone-arty. which isn't always bad. plus the girl is rly shoujo manga for a change so it's alright. the whole thing looks super cliche but meh. too bad there wasn't a megane or a srs sports guy (my personal moe points LOL) i think my only qualm is probably with that oresama guy. idk but in my heart he belongs in oresama teacher!! nobody else should be allowed to use that red slicked-back hairstyle!
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

Lol twilight xd

Well according to Girl's Style a spring release of this game is expected, hopefully

http://www.girls-sty...27/01kim_ot.php

Im impressed that the price it's higher than Clock Zero's o_o but it's just about the same as Gekka Ryouran Romance so um yeah

I still can't get that into the story but I might give it a try as an otomate fan here

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#7 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

I thought about getting the cd's once, but gave up that idea.
Now there's a game...not very much interested in normal school life stories.
Looks really generic. I'm sure the heroine will be annoying too.
However, the casts are all famous.

#8 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I tried to force myself to last until the end of a route, but I couldn't. Gave up around November/December on Sugita's chara.

As interesting as it was to play while in a relationship, the game comes from Gree and they didn't bother hiding it. All the small events are thrown one after another without connecting them (even the way they used to get rid of the character selection was dumb), and apparently they didn't even test it because the ammount of misplaced sprites was too high for an Otomate release. The 'test' mini-game is retarded because it asks informations you see across all routes, so it's a "quick-save -> random guess -> quick-load if not full points" grind fest.

I'm sure it would be more fun to play on gree/mobage, but it's nowhere close to a decent PSP game.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance