Alto

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kahoko Hino

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:41 PM

Website here

Platform: PSP (straight to portable again?!)

Uh...not sure what to make of this since there's nothing much on the site...
If my memory serves, I think they used the designs from the calendar they released some time ago...? It looks more like a fighting game than an otome game though to me ="=
Oh, and it's 3-D from what the promo says...

#2 Savvy

Savvy

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the jerks... as long as they aren't rapists

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

Siliconera posted a little bit of info on it here, in english no less.

It would be neat if Hakuoki did well and then this got brought over too. I'm all for gaming franchises built on the sturdy foundations of sexy mens.

#3 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 20 August 2011 - 03:37 AM

I translated some of the info here
You're right, this is a fighting game and not otome. Think Koei's Dynasty / Samurai Warriors. But for some reason I prefer it to be that way than having another Hakuouki visual novel.. I think they'll drag the story for too long if that happens. >_>

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#4 SukunaHikona

SukunaHikona

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, game RPG, action, otome,
  • Who I fangirl over:Kiryuu Zero, Kuran Haruka and Kaname, all the men from heart/clover/joker , Gil from Pandora Hearts, Yoite from Nabari no Ou,

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:55 PM

I also think that it's better than another VN. But I prefer one-on-one or pair battle than Mousou style :(, cause I prefer concentrate on one "special" character than "a thousand of clone enemies".

#5 aoibara

aoibara

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:souji okita,heart no kuni no alice boys, jack and oz vessalius,onizaki takuma, komura yuuichi

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:01 PM

Who's doing the design, because it doesn't look like Kazuki Yone's design. It looks more like the one from the anime.

#6 Aidou Yuukihara

Aidou Yuukihara

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Anime
    Game
    Computer
    Robot
    Magic
    Music
    Art
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaji Aoi, Hihara Kazuki, Kiriya Etou, Shimizu Keiichi, Kuran Kaname, Zala Athrun, JunJun, aidou Hanabusa, and other bishies!!!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I just played the game recently.

I played hard mode because the normal and easy one make me bored. if you guys used to play fighting game, tried hard mode.

6q8gek2.jpg

#7 mariko85

mariko85

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Interests:im a big fan of anime, otome games, manga books, writing, drawing and listening to japanese music
  • Who I fangirl over:Azuma Yunoki, Kaname Kuran, Megane Katsuya, Hideaki Nakajima, Seizh. Shiki from togainu no chi and many others!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:19 AM

Has anyone heard the news yet? This game is going to be released in english. You can read it here: http://videogamewrit...-for-psp-56757. I will probably get this since im a big fan of the Hakuouki series but can someone please tell me if there will be any romance?

#8 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Has anyone heard the news yet? This game is going to be released in english. You can read it here: http://videogamewrit...-for-psp-56757. I will probably get this since im a big fan of the Hakuouki series but can someone please tell me if there will be any romance?

None. Chizuru doesn't even appear in this game. It's just hack & slash with anime art.

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#9 Harroe

Harroe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, all HnK/CnK cast, Jade Curtiss, and Duke(Tales of Vesperia).

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

I don't understand why a fighting game is going to be Aksys Games next big step towards bringing otome games over, even if that game is based off an otome game. I'm a little concerned that they are headed toward safer ground instead of building on pure otome games. It makes me wonder what the sales were like for the first Hakuouki release. After all, there were other Hakuouki games that were otome game style. Why go for the one that might attract men too unless the first game that was geared more towards women flopped? And I know the answer to this question, but I ask it because Aksys had initially gone into otome games with the idea of releasing games specifically geared toward the female crowd.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

My livejournal: Ticking Clocks and Patting Rain
I put my scans, art, and other stuff here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2014 My NeoRomance