スト☆マニ ~Strobe☆Mania~

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Official Site
Release: 2011 Autumn
Platform: PSP

SMRY: the heroine has a close encounter of the first kind sees three misterious shadows one night, and later joins the newspaper club to investigate the matter. According to famitsu, the game is divided in 8 chapters with turns day/night and typical map with places to see and bishies to get

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#2 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

LOL at the art. How should I describe it... It's very... Cellphone gamey?
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia
  • Who I fangirl over:Lelouch Vi Britannia or Izaya Orihara or Suzuya Tohzuki =S

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:35 AM

I actually stumbled across this on Animate's site I think? and well I actually got to like the art for some reason, is appealing to me. ^^ I think I might buy this game, I actually like the art of this game better than the Vitamin series? don't hit me x_x

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#4 Sadako

Sadako

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ishida Akira characters, Miyata Kouki characters, Takehito Koyasu characters, Alvaro, Lagi,

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:52 PM

Miyata's using his Benkei voice ♥ But I'm not sure if that's enough for me to get this one. (Why do you have to be the old man, Koni-tan, now I can't play your route!) Seems rather plain at first glance...

#5 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia
  • Who I fangirl over:Lelouch Vi Britannia or Izaya Orihara or Suzuya Tohzuki =S

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

They updated the site with the opening movie and with twitter icons =)

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#6 Adrienne

Adrienne

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Interests:Manga, anime, BL/Otome Games, Japanese TV dramas and drama CDs, music, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:All the Miyanomori brothers, Madoka, Yukio, Vicious, Gloria, Matheus, Julius, Will, Ludwig, Yunoki-sama

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

I am reluctant about this one, seems interesting, but not enough to make me pre-order it.
Hopefully fellow forumers here will be pre-ordering it and sharing their impressions with us after the release^^

Posted Image

#7 valesti

valesti

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:...It changes a lot XD

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Just played through a route and wanted to give my impressions! Overall, the game started kind of slowly at first.... It did get better halfway through as more doki-moments came in, though. :D I’ve only played through Kagura’s route (and got the bad ending T_T *will wait for a guide before she picks this up again*) so my perception of the characters are pretty limited and I have no clue how their personalities change in their routes, but these were my impressions from what I’ve seen:

Spoiler

As litewolf said above, the heroine is coerced into joins the newspaper club and she quickly becomes interested in a student group known as Silver Seek. SS is known across the school as a kind of intriguing, mysterious entity, but the student council is on guard because the group seems to be targeting pieces of art in the school (which for some reason are put on display around the halls). It's pretty easy to tell by the CGs who the three members of SS are, but the heroine spends most of the game trying to figure out their identities and motives. She.... is REALLY obsessed with them and trying to get scoop for the newspaper. She sort of becomes one of those reporter types who sneak around where they're not supposed to to try and obtain their next juicy headline. Yeah. She might not be this obsessed outside of Kagura's route, though, I dunno. D:

At least with Kagura's route, the game started pretty slowly but it does pick up as you raise their meters and he begins to talk more and the heroine stops thinking of how SCARY~~ he is. XD The heroine does talk/think to herself a lot throughout the game though, so be prepared for a good amount of unvoiced reading in this game. The first half of the game was also kind of stressful for me because everyone kept telling the heroine to stop sticking her nose where it didn't belong as far as the SS was concerned, but she KEPT doing it anyway. @_@ It does get better though, as some of the focus shifts to your man of choice. XD

Gameplay-wise, it isn't a straight visual novel. There's this "interview"-like part where you're given topics to choose from to ask the guys, and depending on the questions you ask, you can increase/decrease their interview meter, which determines how their actual love gauge is affected after the interview segment. These segments are mainly where you find out more about the guys' personalities. There's also a picture-taking aspect where you can whip out your camera and take a shot when something is interesting (eg. the text turns orange). These are pretty random but I got some good laughs out of it. (Heroine: "Huh? There's something in buchou's pocket. Could it be a cell phone or..." *snaps pic of his ass* XD) And lastly, there are exploration parts akin to the Phoenix Wright games were you go around places and click around the environment to look for clues and items and stuff.

Background graphics were kind of meh. They serve their purpose but they're not super detailed or anything, but the CGs are pretty. The music is pretty normal for a game like this (but ahhh~ Hosoya's voice in the OP~~ ♥). I do have issues where some voices are reeeeally loud and others are really soft and it's kind of annoying to have to adjust volume depending on who's speaking, but it's not a huge deal. The voices are generally fitting for each character, but I have to once again gush over Hosoya's amazing voice~ =w=;

Overall, I enjoyed it, especially in the second half. The doki parts in Kagura's route were really cute!! 8D I hope a guide is posted soon.... I'm still aksljaklfhaf over how depressing the bad ending is. |||OTL

EDIT: Found a guide~ I just finished the normal ending and will go after the good ending later tonight. Will update later this week. =w=

#8 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:45 AM

lol i'm sooo startled to see the CV of the main guy xD
yassan xDD he's becoming moar popular since his role as Nezumi on No.6 <333
and the OP ~~~!!! *faint*

for the game, i got the bad ED too ~___~ looks like first time playing should meet the bad ed first, than we can get the good and best ending~
though the 2nd time i played the game still got the bad one, since i lack on the secret item that we can found on the searching-mode lol
looks like we need at least 20 item before going to the 7th chapter or we'll got bad ed T___T

still going for kagura's good ed~~

#9 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

Just played through a route and wanted to give my impressions! Overall, the game started kind of slowly at first.... It did get better halfway through as more doki-moments came in, though.

EDIT: Found a guide~ I just finished the normal ending and will go after the good ending later tonight. Will update later this week. =w=

Waiting to see your comments. I started this (got to chapter 4 or 5), and eventually gave up on it because I was getting a mix of rage and boredome out of it...
Spoiler

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#10 valesti

valesti

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:...It changes a lot XD

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

Ah oops. I'm a few weeks late in writing my impressions. |||OTL My memory isn't as fresh as it was, but..

Not really explicit spoilers, more like rambling:
Spoiler

And the conditions for not getting the bad end are really strict. You really do need to find absolutely every clue or your ending will turn sour immediately. x_x
Spoiler

But on a more positive note, the extra story! 8D It's available from the beginning but I decided to save it until I finished Jin's route. From what I remember, all of the guys were fighting over who would get to kiss the heroine. XD I haven't tried anyone else's scenario (you get to pick who gets to accost the heroine 8D) other than Jin's but Jin ended up being aggressive, horny, and a little OOC? lolol

@Chie - I'm really glad Hosoya's getting more prominent roles, too. And that he even sang the OP for this game!! More Hosoyasongs~~ >w<! The bad end... *cries* It's beyond depressing. >_< If you want to use a guide, the one my friend linked me to is here. I can confirm that it works. :3

@litewolf - I agree, the game has pacing issues. x_x
Spoiler

#11 Chie

Chie

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shota desu~~

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:15 AM

Spoiler

LOLOLOL SECONDED ^^b

@Chie - I'm really glad Hosoya's getting more prominent roles, too. And that he even sang the OP for this game!! More Hosoyasongs~~ >w<! The bad end... *cries* It's beyond depressing. >_< If you want to use a guide, the one my friend linked me to is here. I can confirm that it works. :3

thank you for the link xD
and LOL i got bad ed on the 2nd and 3rd try because of that stupid cat's cookie too -___-

but i think the plot was quite fun for me, though it's barebare on who's the SS member ~_~ (VOICE OMG)
but other than that i think it's fun
but still not as fun as hanaichi FD lol wanna play kisaragi's route, but masashi and isami 's cuteness makes me forget our doS senpai~

#12 Athira

Athira

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Kazuma Kiryuu (Ryu ga Gotoku), Dante Sparda (Devil May Cry IV), Diarmuid O' Dyna / Lancer (Fate/Zero), Takekura Gen / Musashi (Eyeshield 21)

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

Anyone finished the Natsume route QAQ I got a bad end for him, and Kaichou route too QAQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance