• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ayla

ayla

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Video games, anime, manga, music, making plushies, writing, a good story, trying new foods, procrastinating, stuff like Romance of the Three Kingdoms XD
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many!

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Received an e-mail from Digital Manga today. They're releasing a Japanese mobile otome game to iPhone users in English! Sadly, I have an Android so I can't get the goodies. I don't know much else about it really but I was super excited to see more otome games in English :) Has anyone played/heard of this game before? I'm not sure whether this was already posted before.

Here's the promo pic from my e-mail

#2 Hazuki

Hazuki

Veteran Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:I can't choose anymore since otome games are getting more popular LOL

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:16 AM

I've played it! It's not bad actually. The length is good...but seriously the English needs work. It makes me wonder if they're really hiring professional translators for these...
I don't know if they were trying too hard to make the characters sound like pirates. ^^;
This is kind of expensive though $3.99 to play each guy =_=; and not all of them have been released.

I'm selling stuff so if you're interested please take a look!

If you want to find more random blabbings of otome games you can look at my livejournal if you want~
I moved...it's called Peaceful Grace.
I've started a new blog at wordpress it's called Reaching Towards You since my LJ is full of my tweets.
If you want to look at pictures you can look at my tumblr nothing special...

The Icon Avatar is from Neskaya.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance