19 replies to this topic

#1 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:49 AM

TITLE : エルクローネのアトリエ ~Dear for Otomate~
Official Site: http://www.otomate.jp/elkrone/
Release date: 2012
Console: PSP AVG
Artist: ワカヒレ

A new otome game for the Atelier Series!! It was announced in this month's DGS.
I guess everyone's hoping for at least a PSP ver. I'm hoping for a simultaneous PSP and PS3 release:)
The art is lovely (although I can't differentiate some of guy's faces, I have to look at the hair) and I love the soft water coloring style.

Edit: 11.6.17 added official site
Edit: 11.7.16 added platform, release year

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#2 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:20 AM

gamernews.hp2.jp/?p=2865
A bit more info there.
As usual they give their heroines strange names (Meriera?, or Meri for short).
Ever since I've played the atelier series, I was hoping for an otome game adaption since there wasn't enough romance in the game (probably because it will send guys into rage).

#3 LenxKaho

LenxKaho

Violin Romance Comittee

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,912 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Game.
  • Who I fangirl over:TSUNA. TSUNA. TSUNA. GOD, I JUST WANT TO EAT THE BOY, LITERALLY OR NOT.

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:25 AM

Wish they would NIS would gladly make the English version T^T (there are so many Atelier series which doesn't have English ver.)

CORDA OCTAVE

My Million People of Corda ID is 75971244. Friend me :grin:

#4 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Seems I reached the point where they are too many ...

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

Yes x infinity at this idea!
I'm very slowly playing Rorona and can't wait for the following two games to be localized over here. And most of all I wished for more eye candies (nothing against the female characters, I enjoy them too).

Support your bishie, join today the Save Our Bishies (SOB).

And while you're at it, Save Our Seiyuu (SOS).

Posted Image

Selling some goods and I accept offers

#5 NYORORO

NYORORO

( ≖_ゝ≖ )

• Hachiyo
  • 1,614 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:PAKO.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

FROM THE LATEST DGS 8D

Attached File  ae_0001a.jpg   384.22K   43 downloadsAttached File  ae_0002a.jpg   481.68K   50 downloads
Attached File  ae_0003a.jpg   478.63K   54 downloadsAttached File  ae_0004a.jpg   423.01K   55 downloads
Attached File  ae_0005a.jpg   554.13K   55 downloadsAttached File  ae_0006a.jpg   528.49K   50 downloads

LOL IM ALMOST OUTTA THE OTOGE WORLD, AND IM SLOWLY DRIFTING AWAY FROM THE GAMING WORLD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 8D
...and this all happened because there isn't an RPG that's as good as Nier hahaha.

Oh right, and join my 1 meal a day club for the lol 8D.
Posted Image
...because the reality is too "real" hahahaha.

Posted Image

#6 tam-timmy-toe

tam-timmy-toe

Open Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Ace, you are always gonna be in my heart (itsumo) T-T (Those who are dead are not dead; just living in my head.... >:D)

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:55 AM

...I don't know why, but somehow, Stephen really rubs me the wrong way.
Ugh the whole punk + violin virtuoso combo just... No.

LOL wow I'm so mean. But seriously. I can't even help it it's like every time I see that character my immediate impulse is to click away/turn my head away. (And gosh don't tell me he's going to fight with the music notes from his violin what is this, Corda 3?) There's also something about the fact that they're trying too hard to make this appeal as an otoge (manifested in Stephen, of course) that bothers me... I dunno. I can't really understand my feelings against this character either.

That aside, all the other chars look pleasant enough LOL <--Totally too late for attempting to salvage the situation xD

No, really. Plus rpg's are the best and the main girl is so cute!
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 caddyalan

caddyalan

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Diana Caprice

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:20 AM

Wish they would NIS would gladly make the English version T^T (there are so many Atelier series which doesn't have English ver.)

Fans have already created a discussion thread about Atelier Elkrone on the NIS America message board. If you're interested in a potential localization, be sure to talk with other fans about it on their forum. Also, contact the company and politely express your interest.

If this game is PSP exclusive, then the chances for an official translation are pretty low. Companies have stated that it's difficult to sell PSP games, and only a few recent niche titles have been published for the system in English. But if it's on PS3, then it just might happen. After all, companies can sell relatively mainstream PS3 games in boxes, and sell their more niche products online through PSN.

#8 ~Yukiruchan~

~Yukiruchan~

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, RPGs, otome games, Japan, Japanese
  • Who I fangirl over:Kaido Takato♥; Bishop, Rook (CZ's government side), Namikawa Daisuke XD , OKITA SOUJI♥♥♥, Onizaki Takuma

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

Digs up post to announce some more information! IT'S FOR THE PSP!! YES!

【タイトル】エルクローネのアトリエ ~Dear for Otomate~ 通常版【ブランド】オトメイト【ジャンル】女性向け恋愛AVG【発売日】2012年予定【税込価格】6,090円(税抜価格5,800円)【対応機種】PSP【CERO】審査予定【キャスト】未定【備考】

Source http://www.girls-sty...15/01elk_ot.php

Posted Image
~夢の雫*~ Twitter

#9 tegami

tegami

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:the guys of Kuranoa/Cry No More

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

I find the character design rather bland since three of the guys have like the same face (or is it just me being picky?).
So it'll be set in a different world from the other atelier titles (that means they can play around with the plot some more I guess?). I'm wondering how the system will be though. Hopefully it's not gonna be stressful collecting and creating. I hate having to use a guide but I guess I'll have to for this game. Not sure if we'll see this one overseas.

#10 kuribo

kuribo

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:XD

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:54 PM

Some info from 2ch:

「エルクローネのアトリエ」
PSP 2012年1月発売予定 6090円/限定版8190円
キャラクターデザイン:フカヒレ/サブキャラクターデザイン:ナコハル

ラルフ:前野智昭
ヨハン:森川智之
エルハルト:三木眞一郎
クレメンス:遊佐浩二
シュテファン:立花慎之介
アレクセイ:鈴木裕斗

・ガスト監修、オトメイト開発
・ガストは世界観やオリジナルに関わる要素以外はノータッチ
・錬金術や調合と恋愛AVGがどう化学反応を起こすのかガスト的にも楽しみ

Looking forward to this one! ^^
Please click me! :3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 monogatari

monogatari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Sakurai Kouichi, Wakaouji Takafumi, Hoshizuki Kotaro <3

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

Digs up post to announce some more information! IT'S FOR THE PSP!! YES!

【タイトル】エルクローネのアトリエ ~Dear for Otomate~ 通常版【ブランド】オトメイト【ジャンル】女性向け恋愛AVG【発売日】2012年予定【税込価格】6,090円(税抜価格5,800円)【対応機種】PSP【CERO】審査予定【キャスト】未定【備考】

Source http://www.girls-sty...15/01elk_ot.php

Yes!! I'll be getting this! Thanks for the news :grin:
Posted Image

#12 synchronicitykey

synchronicitykey

Open Otaku

• Open Otaku
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Shin, amnesia, starry sky, anime, Shin, Lelouch, Izaya, graphic design, Kpop, Jpop, Shin, Jrock, kdramas, RPG games, Shin, otome games, Shin, otomate, quinrose, Shin..did I mentione I like Shin already? too in love with amnesia
  • Who I fangirl over:Lelouch Vi Britannia or Izaya Orihara or Suzuya Tohzuki =S

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

The banner campaign at the site has started!
the banners look gorgeous, can't wait until this is released, I like Atelier Iris even though I haven't finished the ones for the ps2 but they're really nice.
I find the charas god looking and Erhard and Alexey are soooo cute and good-looking

http://www.otomate.j...nner/index.html

the banner site =)

Posted Image

Otomate is <3

Posted Image

Aoi Kano =O <3

#13 D3stinyx

D3stinyx

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Too many; but my favourite from TMGS should be Hariya Kounoshin.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:30 AM

I'm looking forward to the game, since I have finished the DS titles of Atelier Liese, Annie and Lina. (Though of course the only one that I understood was Annie...)

In Annie I was rather disappointed with how the True Ending ended with hints of romance between Hans and Annie and it did not go anything beyond that- so this game would be definitely much more preferred with the dating elements implemented. However, at the official site, is there any mention that they would also be keeping the original system gameplay in it? For example making items through alchemy, selling items at different shops and completing job offers and so on? I didn't see any screenshots of it under 'System' so I was wondering. I hope these elements are still there, even though a dating Atelier title has already thrilled me to no end.

I really enjoyed the Atelier series so I'd definitely be keen on getting this one.

Posted Image

どれだけ 歩いてきたんだろう?
振り向いたら涙の跡

傷つけ 傷つき 辿りついた場所
今ここに君がいる

#14 xiaohua

xiaohua

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:35 PM

Sample voices are (finally) out \o/
http://www.otomate.jp/elkrone/

There is nothing either good or bad - but thinking makes it so
William Shakespeare

#15 crystalhikari

crystalhikari

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:Yunoki Azuma, Ryoma Echizen, Miyanomori brothers (masashi, mamoru, isami), Wilhelm Grimm, Komura Yuuichi

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

I recently finished this game and since I do not have any experience playing any of the atelier series games, I can't compare it with those but there is only one thing I can say about this game, I really liked it and want a fan disk!

And one of the reasons why I liked this is because of the game's soundtrack. I just like it a lot. And of course, the art. I totally like the watercolor-style coloring. And of course, the resident cute fairy. I also like the antics if the characters, even the sub ones.

I liked Johann the most but I still like all the characters. Even our heroine.

...and life is all about choices...

Soaring Sky, my otome game ranting blog
Listening Stories, my writer's journal

#16 Yunii

Yunii

Closet Otaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:hot bishies

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

Might sound like I'm promoting a bit but if anyone liked the game I really recommend the Atelier of Arland trilogy games for PS3 (Atelier Rorona, Totori and lastly Meruru). The English releases have dual audio so you can enjoy it in Japanese and there are several guys for each game to catch and all have their own ending (It's not as romance-focused as in Elkrone, but they go on dates and you can tell they have feelings for each other).
The system is also really nice and even if you're new to RPG I think it's a pretty good start.
Here are some of the boys
Spoiler

Anyway, I really recommend them to anyone who liked Elkrone!

#17 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:25 PM

Yksel is love and Sterk is a dork *cough* Sorry couldn't help it 8D

One question to those who played it: how is the system? I wanted to skip on this because I'm way too behind with the Arland series SERIOUSLY THESE GAMES TAKE SO LONG AND THE DEADLINES KILL ME, but I heard that it's actually much simpler and fast?

Posted Image

#18 Misha

Misha

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:A lot? 8D
  • Who I fangirl over:もう数え切れぬw

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

Yksel is love and Sterk is a dork *cough* Sorry couldn't help it 8D

One question to those who played it: how is the system? I wanted to skip on this because I'm way too behind with the Arland series SERIOUSLY THESE GAMES TAKE SO LONG AND THE DEADLINES KILL ME, but I heard that it's actually much simpler and fast?

I finished the game. You don't have to worry about the system, since it's pure VN and doesn't require any recipes / materials / adventures. Item synthesis is impossible to fail, because all you have to do is to scroll around and find the right materials, which are marked by a blue line. You also have to complete a guy's requests in order to clear his route, but that's about it. Other than synthesis and requests, you only have to pick the right choices.

Posted Image
あなたの背中追おう、の彼方まで
lj otome twit tumblr

#19 litewolf

litewolf

Nyu~

• Miko
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

Thanks a lot! It's a bit disappointing that they got rid of all the system, but it's also good news, it means I can consider playing it soonerish.

Posted Image

#20 hamano

hamano

Queen Otaku

• Queen Otaku
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Who I fangirl over:shiba katsumi!!, yatsuaki

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:50 AM

OMG!?!! The characters in PS3 (Atelier Rorona, Totori and lastly Meruru) are all so cool!!! They're even better than this PSP game! sadly I don't have PS3 TT^TT

hmm so the system isn't the same as other this series? That's a relief since I'll be really confuse if it like others.
Well, I like the systems of this game series but I love to play it in english and if they don't I prefer not have that difficult systems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 My NeoRomance